1. malaco

this is just me and my rant i'm not insulting anyone so plz don't delete this post i just want to share my thoughts:)

its been like 1year+- since the merge and tbh i don't see anything better for the old AT community (no offense for warmane/molten staf).
    to me it look like the merge failed for AT and was very successful for molten.
    the old molten realms flourish, same with lordaeron i even tryd lordaeron myslf (got 80) and i know ton of players from AT that went to lordaeron when it launch, but after the hype i can say its not what i hoped ..
    so i find myslf back in blackrock, and i see what state it is and i don't see what the big + for AT in all this? i even recall u said few times it will bring more players from the other realms.
    and the one thing i really don't get is what the hell happend to the prize tournament u used to have torunament on AT every 6 months or less i cant remember and u said when we merge we will have more money to have more torunaments with prize money,and i only saw 1 tournament in 1 year like wtf : we didnt even get that..

basically u were generous and gave the community their money back via torunaments and such, you had 2k players and now this server have over 30k, like u should have prize tournament every week xd, tbh i really think u were too good and too generous .
    and how u use to bring big names like hydra to stream the server for dem fans :) little things like that really made AT so great, for casual like me its
    really was cool to know u were playing with the best wow players and the biggest wow names it really was amazing experience.

and b4 i forgot :p i miss the old AT forum with all the drama and the trols it really was great! how you and the other staff used to communicate so fast and openly was really inspiring and i really respect u for all the patience u had.

2. I'd say the merge wasn't a bad idea, it did bring something fresh to the realm.
    I remember in the last AT seasons, the arena activity were decreasing, at least the overall highest ratings kept lowering.
    The Rival title were given to (around) 2100 rated teams, and the 3s queues were getting rare in the non peak times. (Not sure if 3s vs DuoQ were still disabled before the merge)
    I think they did everything they could to keep the population active. (changing the meta with t1/t2 weapons, trinkets, reboot of the Isle of Quel'Danas)

Eventually things may come to an end, but I didn't found the merge being bad or having failed.
    Even the recent realm reset gave me a reason to keep playing again.

Just in case you can still see the old AT forums here : http://temp.arena-tournament.com/forum/

3. I'd say the merge wasn't a bad idea, it did bring something fresh to the realm.
    I remember in the last AT seasons, the arena activity were decreasing, at least the overall highest ratings kept lowering.
    The Rival title were given to (around) 2100 rated teams, and the 3s queues were getting rare in the non peak times. (Not sure if 3s vs DuoQ were still disabled before the merge)
    I think they did everything they could to keep the population active. (changing the meta with t1/t2 weapons, trinkets, reboot of the Isle of Quel'Danas)

Eventually things may come to an end, but I didn't found the merge being bad or having failed.
    Even the recent realm reset gave me a reason to keep playing again.

Just in case you can still see the old AT forums here : http://temp.arena-tournament.com/forum/
    The day they launched Lordaeron was the moment when they completely ignored Blackrock for over a year, not banning hackers/scripters, not doing tournaments, not adjusting the honor prices of various items and so on, the merge could have been a good thing, but they ****ed up big time. Thinking that the low population came from people being bored with having full gear and ****, is just utterly stupid. It almost seems like it was all planned, so they can turn Blackrock into a full sellout realm with ridiculous prizes like the other ones.

4. Tbh why would warmane make tournys for blackrock? Blackrock brings almost 0 revenue for warmane. Lets be real here. Blackrock elitists bash "molten" players every chance they get anyways. Blackrock players dont feel they are part of warmane. Even with replacing Cash prises with coins ppl would still apply and play in the tourny. How it was for the last tourny winners, hulkpass and mehh just came to play for the cash price and then never logged back in. Same thing for 2nd last tourny, mehh and fnoberz. Mit/wit/AT tournaments were made to attract more people. ****, Warmane has already 30k+ players ingame daily. Throughout 24hours thats probably 60k-100k. Making tournaments is just bad business for them

5. It's even worse. Staff is completly absent, hackers are growing like mushrooms and the "realm" is abondonned. I'll give you a simple example: Before when i created a ticket regarding haste for DK in AT, i got instant reply from a GM, he didn't have an answer, but put me in contact with an experienced DK player to get answer. Now, in warmane era, you created a ticket for a GM, you wait 2 days, and you get the answer: "Please report the forum to report any bugs"

Maybe back in that time, the merge seemed a good financial idea for Malaco, i'm not so sure now. 800 Players online maximum at the same time, while 12k Players online all time, and 14k waiting in queue in Icecrown...

You gotta do something Malaco, this legendary server is dying...quickly