1. I am dAdDy

I thought I was too cool to post but here goes ladies and gentlemen, toads and cows and all the triggered ooga boogas.

Roses are period, the sun is morning urine
    I am gonna own this server, if you say no then your mother's nipps are blue.

Yes that's right, I have come here to this server to own it. I plan to conquer this little WoW heaven you've got going on here and take all the profit. All donations are MINE, okay? This question mark looks like a reversed S for some reason but whatever.

I have experience as a God but I'm atheist so don't think I'm some religious cuckoo, and if you disagree then you're going to get your nipples eaten by blue spiders whilst you sleep, no scam, no joke.

I'm 20, not really, I'm 19, but almost 20, so I just say I'm 20 'cause the chicks dig older guys even though 20 days isn't really that important but the number itself seems to matter to those shallow beautiful creatures, by the way I'll see about e-impregnating all the blood elf ladies male or not in-game with my orcish whoop de doo thingy for the sake of keeping it PG-13.

Nice to meet you, sayonara! I probably said that wrong, but I doubt anyone cares. Please don't get triggered, I just want to own everything, cons of being Jewish it's not something I can control. Thumbs up and subscribe if you've ever taken a ****.

Edit: I don't like that language filter. =(

2. Speak no more of dying in fires, else I'll have my girlfriend chupacabra-face find and eat your pet/s. And if you don't have one, then your neighbours. As long as you know it's on you and your hatred for average young me. And if you're a lady I will have my chupacabra girlfriend smash all of your mirrors, so that when you try to put on make up to look prettier you end up looking like the aye-aye!