1. Help with a rogue macro

Okay I tried to google this alot but I never found the exact thing I'm looking for.
    My problem is that when I'm in shadowdance, sometimes i get rooted like for example, a frost nova.
    Then I would vanish and be back to nostance normal bars. I do want however to continue using my ambush/garrote/cs/sap abilties that I can use while shadowdancing. I know some might suggest changing keybinds moving spells but 5 years playing with em and I just can't
    What I need is a working macro that when I'm not dancing will use "X" ability and when I am will use "Y" ability.
    P.S. I found some macros that would do exactly that but when combined with vanish it would bugg out. For example Not dancing-back stab, dancing - ambush.
    But.....Pop Shadowdance, quickly vanish and the macros I found would keep using backstab.Sorry for long post but halp :/

2. It's impossible without modding or scripting.

3. How about actionbar swap? Bar 1 normal out of stealth. Bar 2 dance. Would this work?

4. I use a shift modifier for my abilities. For example, I would press 2 for Hemorrhage without Shadow Dance, and while the Shadow Dance buff is active I would press SHIFT + 2 for Ambush. As long as Shadow Dance is active your stealth abilities should be available.

/cast [nomod] Hemorrhage
    /cast [mod:shift] Ambush

/cast [nomod] Kidney Shot
    /cast [mod:shift] Cheap Shot
    Edited: June 25, 2016

5. I'm pretty sure shadow dance is a stance. You can use [stance:1] for ability you want when stealthed, [nostance] for ability out of stealth and [stance:2] for shadow dance. Eg:

/cast [nostance] Shiv; [stance:2] Shiv; [stance:1] Distract

6. no, u can't use [stance:2], it's a client side bug when leaving stealth that's only solved by scripting or modifying the client

7. July 6, 2016  
    /use [noform:3]Backstab;Ambush

or

/use [form:0]Backstab;[form:1/3]Ambush

it works ive used similar stuff for all my classes and spells for years now

8. July 7, 2016  
    Your macro does work, When im stealthed/dancing it uses Ambush and when I'm not it backstabs.
    However....
    Pop shadowdance>> spam macro it ambushes.
    Vanish while ur dancing and Voila it will start using backstab regardless of the fact that you're still in dance. pretty lame

9. Your macro does work, When im stealthed/dancing it uses Ambush and when I'm not it backstabs.
    However....
    Pop shadowdance>> spam macro it ambushes.
    Vanish while ur dancing and Voila it will start using backstab regardless of the fact that you're still in dance. pretty lame
    doesnt vanish cancel shadowdance? even if u still have the buff