1. Is there a level 70 pve guild on Icecrown ? =/

Hello, recently I've felt some nostalgia over the previous expansions and feel like wotlk comes closest to the features they possesed (no changes to the zones etc, no flying in azeroth etc) so i was wondering if there was a level 70 pve guild (Europen timezone) doing some TBC dungeons and instances. I've really got bored with latest content and feel like it's time for me to try some old flavours.So if theres such a guild I'd love to play alongside them and enjoy some old content :)
    Thanks for your time,
    Spiritblade.

2. Hello, recently I've felt some nostalgia over the previous expansions and feel like wotlk comes closest to the features they possesed (no changes to the zones etc, no flying in azeroth etc) so i was wondering if there was a level 70 pve guild (Europen timezone) doing some TBC dungeons and instances. I've really got bored with latest content and feel like it's time for me to try some old flavours.So if theres such a guild I'd love to play alongside them and enjoy some old content :)
    Thanks for your time,
    Spiritblade.
    In general, you'll have a better time finding Twink-related info in the Twinking subforums. You could try <Legends Never Die> on the Alliance, but I'm not too sure about how active they've been recently. They might be doing some PuG raids with 80s, but if you're looking for raids with full 70s, you won't have much luck.

3. In general, you'll have a better time finding Twink-related info in the Twinking subforums. You could try <Legends Never Die> on the Alliance, but I'm not too sure about how active they've been recently. They might be doing some PuG raids with 80s, but if you're looking for raids with full 70s, you won't have much luck.
    ****, I wasnt aware of that issue! God damn it.. but hey, thanks for the heads up, mate. I guess I'm gonna have to wait with my desires. Have a good evening and thanks again =)