1. Easiest tanking class

Hi, i'm currently planning to make a new charachter which i intend to be a tank, since i never played a tank, i'm looking for tips on which race to pick (ex. Dwarves because i already have a Dwarf DK DPS) and which class Pala, Warr or Druid. I'm looking for a class that's easy to learn and not hard to play.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I'm playing Alliance

2. Feral tank druids are also pretty easy and straight foward to play but yea I agree protection paladins are super easy to play aggrowise.

3. but yea I agree protection paladins are super easy to play aggrowise.
    Agreed, but for those that would knock on the class for being "noob-friendly", the support role of the class is much less straightforward and very rewarding when you figure out that part of it.

Basically put, Paladins are "easy to get into", but also have a high reward for playing it on a higher skill level than any other of the classes.

4. druid is the easiest IMO, paladins have too many buttons + they have to manage buffs and hands, switch seals for single target and AoE... **** that, go bear and spam swipe + maul ;p

5. Pally is the EASIEST tanking/dps class by far. You'd have to be autistic to be **** at either. No skill required.

6. pally and bear can tank with 3 macros, they really are piss easy

i would say pally>bear>warr>dk

7. Pro tip: Learning to position is just as important as knowing your class.