1. Elementium plated exhaust pipe

Two bloody hours for this bastard to spawn, TWO HOURS

Back in the day it was like 15 minutes or so, it was a decent wait time, but right now the profiteering from this and the pvp caused by it has become really not worth the wait, so people head to the AH for it, except it is in extreme shortage (last i checked there was only 1 of it on alliance side and the price is extremely inflated).

The respawn rate needs to be increased.

2. Two bloody hours for this bastard to spawn, TWO HOURS

Back in the day it was like 15 minutes or so, it was a decent wait time, but right now the profiteering from this and the pvp caused by it has become really not worth the wait, so people head to the AH for it, except it is in extreme shortage (last i checked there was only 1 of it on alliance side and the price is extremely inflated).

I've never understood why, but Warmane/Molten has always had increased spawn times for everything...there used to be a mob that took 2 minutes to spawn on retail...took more than 2 days to spawn on here. They really should set respawn timers to normal.

3. Two bloody hours for this bastard to spawn, TWO HOURS

Is it 2 hours now? Last time i checked it was 1h. And ppl sold it on ah for 1.8k which is only 300g for the 1h camping and quite fair imo.

4. The spawn time is random, ranging from 10 minutes to 2 (or more) hours. It also has a chance to drop from the Flame Leviathan if you use your Engineering skill on the boss' corpse.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=44500/el...ents:id=508581

Read the comments.

5. ...and you are not the only one who is camping on NPC, 90% of time, there is feral or rogue stealthed and waiting for respawn. :D

6. 2 (or more) hours
    Are you serious!?!? On x7 server with 12k+3k que... timer for this is set up to 2 or even more hours? I'm sorry, but what was the server team thinking about!?!? And don't tell me it is "blizzlike".

I'm sitting here for a week something like 6 hours per day to get just 1 pipe for myself, but it seems just impossible for me! All the time there are tons of alliance pvp lusting balkan *****, 5+ men are always on spot to camp it, and buying from ah is not the point - some **** is selling them for 8k. It is just pointless, i can't get it anyhow, i think even 1% mount drops are easier to obtain.

Thx warmane, you brought me to despair.

a chance to drop from the Flame Leviathan
    This "chance" even doesn't worth mentioning.
    Edited: June 28, 2016

7. Are you serious!?!? On x7 server with 12k+3k que... timer for this is set up to 2 or even more hours? I'm sorry, but what was the server team thinking about!?!? And don't tell me it is "blizzlike".
    The experience rates of a server are irrelevant to the issue. As for the population, I guess that makes it more rare, and thus, more valuable. Doesn't it?

8. The experience rates of a server are irrelevant to the issue. As for the population, I guess that makes it more rare, and thus, more valuable. Doesn't it?
    So you can progress x5 faster everywhere but here u have to sit for days to get just 1 damn pipe?
    No, it just makes it really painfull to get. I was able to get bike for 29k, but decided to save like 4k and make it myself.
    If only i knew it will cost me all my nerves.

I could understand if it was up to 1 hour, but not up to 2+!!! Some **** are farming it here! They need 10+ and they won't allow u to get it! This is just a mockery!
    Edited: June 28, 2016

9. Welcome to a MMORPG game where you aren't alone and not everything is designed to help you get to your own goal.

10. So you can progress x5 faster everywhere but here u have to sit for days to get just 1 damn pipe?
    No, it just makes it really painfull to get. I was able to get bike for 29k, but decided to save like 4k and make it myself.
    If only i knew it will cost me all my nerves.

I could understand if it was up to 1 hour, but not up to 2+!!! Some **** are farming it here! They need 10+ and they won't allow u to get it! This is just a mockery!
    Progress 5x faster? Do raid bosses drop more loot than they normally would? Or dungeon bosses? Does Wintergrasp give more marks? Do the daily BG wins also give increased honor? Do you get increased arena points per week?

No?
    Case in point.

What's a mockery is that you're flipping out over a material for a cosmetic. You could've saved 9k (or more with reputation!) instead of 4k and making yourself look like a fool if you had just went and bought the mammoth instead.

11. The experience rates of a server are irrelevant to the issue. As for the population, I guess that makes it more rare, and thus, more valuable. Doesn't it?
    Don't get my post wrong, i'm all for rarity on a realm that will not progress beyond its current patch, but there's a dofference between rarity and atrifically low respawn rates.

The exhaust pipe spawns at only one npc that doesn't change location, and the respawn time is unpredictable and varies greatly.

But for something like a mob spawn or an item drop (like hunter spirit animal pets) or mounts are fine, because it requires the player to actively seek that item, this way the acquisition of that rare item becomes rewarding, both the process of looking for it and finding it, but the case of the exhaust pipe is about who can camp the npc longer and who has more faction friends to back you up.

There is no reward is waiting hours on end not moving at all while staring at your screen bored to oblivion, waiting for a spawn timer that you cannot see, only to have someone who just arrived ninja the thing, or gang on you and ninja the thing too, this is not rewarding, and turns the whole quest into a chore that you just want to get rid of instead of an interesting journey with a rewarding result.

I'm not asking for 10 min respawn time here, i'm just asking for increased spawn rate, if it's currently 2 hours, drop it to 1, if it's 1 hour drop it to 30, it's not fun to waste the few hours of playtime available after a hard workday waiting infront of an npc for an item that you may not see any time soon.

12. Don't get my post wrong, i'm all for rarity on a realm that will not progress beyond its current patch, but there's a dofference between rarity and atrifically low respawn rates.
    And there's a huge difference between "artificially long respawn rates" and a lot of people competing for the same rare spawn.
    In fact, you're asking for "artificially short respawn rates" to make up for the competitiveness of a rare item, when the current times seem to be retail-correct. Getting yourself your own group of friends to help protect against others seems like a much more sensible solution than asking for a custom tweak because something working as it should is frustrating you.

13. And there's a huge difference between "artificially long respawn rates" and a lot of people competing for the same rare spawn.
    In fact, you're asking for "artificially short respawn rates" to make up for the competitiveness of a rare item, when the current times seem to be retail-correct. Getting yourself your own group of friends to help protect against others seems like a much more sensible solution than asking for a custom tweak because something working as it should is frustrating you.
    i was not aware that the current respawn time was the retail respawn time.

Warmane however i a different environment, on retail there are currently 3 places to get the pipe, on warmane there's only one, furthermore, realm will not be progressed to further expansions than they are at atm, Wotlk servers will always be wotlk, mop will alwyas be mop, and cata will always be cata, so to keep absolutely everything as retail was is just not long term effective.

I recall in old molten the spawn rate was like 15 minutes, and the hog was still pretty expensive as it is now (was around 25k), except the whole profiteering and boring camping wasn't there.

And if warmane really wanted to keep the hog as rare as Mercy claims it to be intended to, then why did warmane put Shadowmorne on the donor shop??, that's not preserving its rarity whatsoever.

14. i was not aware that the current respawn time was the retail respawn time.

Warmane however i a different environment, on retail there are currently 3 places to get the pipe, on warmane there's only one, furthermore, realm will not be progressed to further expansions than they are at atm, Wotlk servers will always be wotlk, mop will alwyas be mop, and cata will always be cata, so to keep absolutely everything as retail was is just not long term effective.

I recall in old molten the spawn rate was like 15 minutes, and the hog was still pretty expensive as it is now (was around 25k), except the whole profiteering and boring camping wasn't there.

And if warmane really wanted to keep the hog as rare as Mercy claims it to be intended to, then why did warmane put Shadowmorne on the donor shop??, that's not preserving its rarity whatsoever.
    On the old Molten the respawn time was 2 hours (after it being purchased) and they were going for 15k gold in the auction house just because me and a friend of mine kept getting it every 2 hours.

12 Last