1. Possible for devs to make custom pvp content?

Would it be hard for devs to make world pvp quests? Me and my bud prefer running out to STV to kill lowbie gankers. Of course we do BG's and arena too but would be a nice change of pace. Like kill 100 horde outdoors? Rewards 100-200 Arena points as a weekly quest maybe?

2. I like this idea. Battlegrounds are fine minus the 1 shot plebs who show up, but with the merge came a ton of opportunity for world PvP. Would be awesome to see us cash in on that. Daily/weekly quests would make a good incentive for just that.

3. The blackrock WotLK server has custom PvP stuff, but it is also a PvP only server. I really like the 3v3 world PvP zone though. Too bad it's full of hackers and exploiters

4. I may support this idea, as well as anything that has the intention to improve the PvP quality on the server
    Sadly, I think devs and etc has 100 other concerns to put on the table in prio

5. Of course it`s possible.
    The question however is whether they`d do something like this

6. I like it, although this should be in the suggestions part of the forum.

7. And also there are people who try to avoid pvp and this would mean 2-3 guy camping flight masters or fos/pos entrances to kill lowbies.

"Hey, its world pvp."
    Ye, sure it is, but having a wf guy kill a fresh 80 is bull****.

8. Warmane has stated their thread on the suggestion forms: They dont care about what you want to see, they are going to make it their way. Includes no custom PvP content, so dont ask for it. Go check their forum post and read it so you know what to ask for going forward.

Just on the side, im not saying this is a bad idea, it would be a great idea, but they wont ever implement it. They already said no custom content on the servers.

EDIT::
    DO NOT POST SUGGESTIONS THAT INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING

"GM pls fix"/"GM add this" - Report bugs in the bug-tracker. We don't need to be told to fix things, they are already on our to-do list. By the same token, we do not need to be told or asked to include anything that is missing, be it dungeons, battlegrounds or anything else. Do not ask for content to be disabled or closed.

Custom content - If there isn't a good reason for it, don't post it. We normally have no interest in custom content at all.
    Edited: June 26, 2016

9. What Imatwohander says. + they have enough people whining about ganking etc already.

10. my ideas
    1. make bigger PvP maps
    - the Dire faction's goal is to plant bomb onto Sunwell (if bomb detonate it will destroy all Azeroth)
    - the Radiant faction's goal is to prevent bomb destroying Sunwell

2. undead survival game
    - http://wotlk.openwow.com/npc=26533/malganis puts his curse turning random player into his undead, other players musti survive coz this undead can and will infect other players

3. defend your overlord
    - map divided into 3 lanes, each faction will spawn its wave of creeps pushing forwards, killing enemy players will upgrade your faction leader, your goal is to kill enemy's faction leader
    Edited: June 29, 2016 Reason: grammar

11. my ideas
    1. make bigger PvP maps
    - the Dire faction's goal is to plant bomb onto Sunwell (if bomb detonate it will destroy all Azeroth)
    - the Radiant faction's goal is to prevent bomb destroying Sunwell

2. undead survival game
    - http://wotlk.openwow.com/npc=26533/malganis puts his curse turning random player into his undead, other players musti survive coz this undead can and will infect other players

3. defend your overlord
    - map divided into 3 lanes, each faction will spawn its wave of creeps pushing forwards, killing enemy players will upgrade your faction leader, your goal is to kill enemy's faction leader
    What part of "No custom content" did you not understand?

12. chill out man/girl
    just ideas
    and its not OOT

12 Last