1. None Cares anymore about the 7 days Bann.

Ok i might be exaggerating a little bit, but every other Battle Ground i see 2/10 People or 3-5/25 Being afk at the start of the BG. I started to report and send tickets to the GM, but i found out that the charachter limit in those tickets arent enough to report all the afkers and hackers i see in BG's lol. Listen, i dont care if someone goes afk wenn its a loss, i stop if i see a loss, thats not what im saying, this is strictly for people who go afk even befor the bg starts.

7 days isnt enough, now i see people not even trying to hide there hacks, or teleports aka they will litterly teleport away to a different location infront of the whole team "there team" now thats some crazy sh!t.

30 Day bann is what i am recommending, at the moment people dont care about the 7 day bann and i think you guys know it and see it for yourselfs that the amount of people you had to bann increased over the months...weeks.

30 Day Bann peeps. Put the fear of warmane back into them.

2. While way longer ban durations would be preferable (perhaps permanent on second find), I don't think it is up for discussion sadly.

3. It's funny how hackers don't even try to hide themselves anymore as you say. Sometimes they even use hack in main cities like Stormwind/Orgrimmar with no worries at all.

As to afks, it's a real PITA sometimes, and the thing that most annoys me personally is that certain players ALWAYS join bg just to stay afk from the beginning. The thing I've always have doubts is how the hell the "report player afk" works, since it seems to never work. Blizzard/Warmane should enable a button in which if 8/10 report a player, he is instant kicked from bg --same for bgs of 15 players, 12/15.
    Edited: June 25, 2016

4. lol not only that if u see global some people spamming for lvlup( you know what lvlup) for gold. xD

5. Sadly, it true. The past week I have been gearing my alts via BG..And damn.. the amount of teleporters and afk makes me cringe. I may have reported half of them which I caught with good evidence. Still wondering if they'll get banned though. This one time, a dk flew up right around the center of the Bg - Temple of Kotmogu..And no-one could kill him...the amount of illegal activities in Frostwolf is in an all time high. If only it got the attention of Gms. So much of these could be resolved easily. Like the cancerous Global chat that is never supervised ...sometimes it's funny.. I haven't joined global chat in a long....long time.

6. The sad part is, is this is the internet Bad news, Negativity and Fails travel fast, so if nothing happens soon im afraid Molten/Warmen will be known as a server of hackers were anything goes. Listen warmane i get it, you guys are busy with Wotlk and if this problem would affect those realms, the possibilty that something would happen would increase because of the nummbers of players. But dont take this lightly, trust me....put in a 30 day bann and watch this make a 180 degree turn.

Some feedback would be appreciated, so i wont be wasting my or your team #Warmane

7. The anti-AFK system does work ,but from what i know the rules are like this: the character cannot interract with the enviroment or do anny action unattended. So as long as the player is there and moves from time to time and actually does something he cannot go afk, therefore he doesnt break the rules. So if the player is undergeared and feels like he has no use in that bg (his own opinion) he can just stay in base and jump around or talk to some1 or troll, whatever, he does become useless to the team but that doesnt mean hes afk so he wont be banned or kicked from the game for choosing to "passive-afk". Guess that the rules does leave space for toxic players but those are the rules in TOS and thats how it goes and theres nothing us or warmane staff can do about it unless they decide to change theyre own TOS and not follow the Official wow ones. And about the ban time. Please understand that all punishments here go by an progressive system, 1st time he gets 7 days, 2nd he gets 30 , 3rd he gets permaban. So in my opinion theyre doing it right , i mean some ppl might feel tempted to do it , but that doesnt mean thats the way they are, they might understand after a 7 day ban and if they dont theyll get a 30day ban and the 3rd time theyre just being trolls and they deserve a permaban. I repeat pls correct me if im wrong cause that is the way i see thing but i might be wrong.
    Edited: June 26, 2016

8. guys look this guy in front of me :3

http://i66.tinypic.com/14j5k4k.jpg
    If you join a Bg while in the air and you leave it while mounted on a ground mount you will be spawned on it in the air

9. You should take more than 1 SS so it will mean actuall proof and paste the link in ticket wich u opened ingame by following this guide http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=325598. Seeing some1 in mid air without moving doesnt mean much , like Hephisto said.

10. guys look this guy in front of me :3

http://i66.tinypic.com/14j5k4k.jpg
    lol

FrederickIII Concerning your comment, that is a whole different situation, i agree we cant stop people or they shouldnt get banned for trolling in bgs, or just stand idle and talk ect....thats not the people i mentioned, i seen rogues go stealth and just walk around whole bg lol, again i am talking about the people who are AFK befor the BG even begins aka create macro to join enter bgs and litterly be asleep, afk, taking a shower or whatever. But i do get your point that its preety difficult to seperate the True afker vs Troll Afker "alt tab watch videos, alt tab move a little, alt tab continue watching videos". No no no lol i mean the afkers who join and leave there keyboard, monitor.

So let me get this straight i can join bg's being low gear.....and as long as i move a little, talk in chat, troll, but add nothing productive in a bg i cant get banned?, sh!t lol i think we just gave some players to much information lol. At the moment the system isnt working as it should, people arent afraid, i see it isnt easy but something has to change...befor it spreads to the wotlk servers. And that picture just shows you that its spreading, i mean comeone lol no fear of those 7 days.

11. The anti-AFK system does work ,but from what i know the rules are like this: the character cannot interract with the enviroment or do anny action unattended. So as long as the player is there and moves from time to time and actually does something he cannot go afk, therefore he doesnt break the rules. So if the player is undergeared and feels like he has no use in that bg (his own opinion) he can just stay in base and jump around or talk to some1 or troll, whatever, he does become useless to the team but that doesnt mean hes afk so he wont be banned or kicked from the game for choosing to "passive-afk". Guess that the rules does leave space for toxic players but those are the rules in TOS and thats how it goes and theres nothing us or warmane staff can do about it unless they decide to change theyre own TOS and not follow the Official wow ones. And about the ban time. Please understand that all punishments here go by an progressive system, 1st time he gets 7 days, 2nd he gets 30 , 3rd he gets permaban. So in my opinion theyre doing it right , i mean some ppl might feel tempted to do it , but that doesnt mean thats the way they are, they might understand after a 7 day ban and if they dont theyll get a 30day ban and the 3rd time theyre just being trolls and they deserve a permaban. I repeat pls correct me if im wrong cause that is the way i see thing but i might be wrong.
    Most of the afk people I met are bots..they can follow too which makes it harder to prove in tickets.
    Yes I think most of the stuff is true but i think ban time is 7>14>30> Perma..which imo is too lenient :D with the amount of douchebaggery..seeing people insta cap flags or get carts even when we get in a premade group..it really pisses me off :D

12. Those people are using an third-party software to avoid afk and if u want you can take action against them , open an ticket ingame and the GM will take care of them one by one, i mean he might not be online anymore by the time the gm receives your message but they will be back and they will do the same and eventually get caught. And about that 'information' , that's nothing new , all the time we see these low gear ppl in bgs doing exactly that. The system is working like it should , go check official wow server forums and you'll see that people are complaining about the same stuff , i would post links for you here but i don't know if am allowed to do that since the links are from official server. And about these 7 days , as i mentioned before , its a progressive system. 7 - 30 - permanent, even if theyre not afraid of the 7 days ban , when they do it again after that ban theyll get 30 days. IMO the problem is us, we dont report enough, or we dont provide good enough evidence cause we cannot or wont take videos or enough SSs

13. @tobtej Well imo aswell its a bit too slow 7 30 perma would be better, but still we do not own the server and our opinion can or cannot be counted for , its theyre choice and all we can do is follow the rules and keep reporting cheaters. Honestly , last week i did 5-7 reports with screenshots of cheaters in world or bg and i am sure they got banned because i follow those reports. And when they will be back from their break if i see them doing it again , i will keep taking SSs and make sure they get banned

14. Aight couple months ago, our reports were definitly less then the reports we send out at the moment, at this rate in about 5 months GMs will get flooded by reports or the players will just give up and say "**** it, im done reporting" because there not seeing a decrease but increase of hackers, afkers, so why report.

Im just afraid this will be a common normal practice that warmane and there players "to a certain degree" accepted.

12 Last