1. Why every RBG thread has to turn into brawl?

2. Fun fact: when Aio makes alt accounts he gets banned within 24 hours - when Tclick makes alt accounts he doesn't get banned because no one cares LUL

Who the f*ck cares if you got offended by us saying your bad? 75% of the server calls me bad and that does not effect me
    Atleast that's true, the only difference is that people call Neuro bad because they're big mouth plebs and people call you bad because you're a big mouth pleb, but w/e

What's a tdog? And who are you? I'm new here men
    Nice mimic you ****ing bad memer leech

3. Going to bring that up again? Yes, we lost 13 times in a row to <DONORS> who were better than us. We would have had some wins during that time period if you hadn't been dodging us like the coward you are.
    mmhm that sounds like wintrading mhm
    /voteban Nicetranquil 'n' <Anarchy Inc> whatever is left from it

4. Why every RBG thread has to turn into brawl?
    The RBG is where you prove you are better than them. The forum is where you rub it in.

mmhm that sounds like wintrading mhm
    /voteban Nicetranquil 'n' <Anarchy Inc> whatever is left from it
    I'm not lucky enough to get banned. What is your IGN?

5. I'm not lucky enough to get banned. What is your IGN?
    He's Challenger

6. thank you man, appreciate the help

7. thank you man, appreciate the help
    Wasn't trying to help, was hoping he'd start a catfight by me outing you

Spoiler: Show
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

8. Wasn't trying to help, was hoping he'd start a catfight by me outing you

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮
    i know, but i felt like being sarcastic for a moment
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

9. I call about 80% of the servers players bad, get over it! I get hate mail all the time get called "bad" you dont see me complaining! I just que back up and farm them again. Grow a pair of balls and just ignore the hate! You shouldnt give a **** if someone calls you "bad".

10. Who the f*ck cares if you got offended by us saying your bad? 75% of the server calls me bad and that does not effect me, you say you barely play here and you catch feelings over that jajajajjajajaja

You propably didn't even read what i did type earlier. Your guildies, good example, Killshots, called me bad without understanding that i am in the call. He did say many other stuff aswell, but w/e i don't start to write them all here.

And obviously no one can get grunt because 90% of the server that ques bgs won't que RBGs

With this, do you mean server or realm?

You weren't 1186 rating for 3 months because I got 1100 2 months ago and you didn even have 1.1k achievement yet so nice try. I've always had slightly more rating than donors because I que the most and win the most that put me at 34 wins on my hunter.

http://imgur.com/a/BL19s

This screenshot of my wins and loses aren't true. I don't know why, but it cheats on loses, but not in wins. You know that clearly aswell. I haven't lost any single RBG with my main druid, you can confirm this from 3 differend people, Abbi Twoeasy and Twohard

What you talking about?

Neurotech
    ye men totally, but its hypocritical for you to say that when after we lost in gilneas to you pwnstars proceeded to bash us on the forum the only people that even cared were myself and medan because we couldnt get everyone from our main comp to show up it was 7/10 i believe and didnt want to cancel to not look like pvssies regardless it didnt mean to much too us at the end of the day, however this means everything to you enough to report us for "wintrading" because you lost with dirty AoE comp which included multiple ele shams fire mages and boomkins as well as rogues, not only that you still claim we "wintrade" which even more shows you are a hypocrite and your logic is flawed, you que 3s vs the same teams and you beat the same teams therefore you are a "wintrader' and you gungo and twohard should be banned as well, see your amazing logic? its pathetic. you must know a wintrader in RBG obviously because you wintrade with anarachy with your 13-0 vs them like thats not wintrade at all am i right men? No one i repeat no one in the history of world of warcraft has ever went 0-13 vs someone in rated bg to this day so please do tell because its oddly suspect

its also hilarious jaulix even claims we "wintraded" this game even though there was only 3 members of Chemical in this RBG and the rest were arena players or duel heros apart from redeyes and kenny. like come on bring up some valid proof besides accusations, you make yourself look bad in the process, if we were wintraders i would have warlord by now and my RBG record would be well over 50+ wins over losses which isnt the case, you can even tell by how badly i want to win on TS as this was a potential title match for me that we arent "wintrading" there is 0 point to even be on TS or well even a point to attempt to fight in a RBG in you are win trading you could 3 cap and the game is over in 2 minutes

to go into more detail you werent 1186 3 months ago it was 2 months ago which led me to believe you werent being honest because as i said i got my 1.1k title before you which was exactly 2 months ago, if you are going to bring up facts you should be more correct
    Edited: June 26, 2016

11. I call about 80% of the servers players bad, get over it! I get hate mail all the time get called "bad" you dont see me complaining!
    You get mail from people calling you bad?
    Wow, you must be really, really bad

12. how can you wintrade for rival it's so easy to get

13. so ur tactic having a rogue solo defend a base? if only good ferals played bgs they'd kill him

14. Why each rated BG played nowadays has to be there to insult others and blame them for loosing + calling out people on forums.
    It's sad, that this seems to be the only thing you can nowaways on Neltharion, really goddamn sad...

How about you play the game to have fun?

think about it,
    /cheers

First 1234 ... Last