1. [RBG Video] <FATALITY> vs Arena Tryhards pt 2 + neurotech salty

shortly after Neurotech got mad cause he got rekt with his team that was a full on massive dot cleave

To everyone that participated it was fun, and to Neurotech hold the L you salty motherf8cker

#RealmFirstGrunt

2. Nah, he cannot get banned for wintrading since they have no records of the match. Only option would be to catch them live when they are wintrading, and if they are

3. I cannot play the video (eternal loading), is it only me?

4. I cannot play the video (eternal loading), is it only me?
    Don't bother watching. It's just crux standing at mines and tclick calling targets.

5. Don't bother watching. It's just crux standing at mines and tclick calling targets.
    Sometimes videos will look less entertaining to gaurentee a win, we had crux at mines for a very specific reason and that was to bring our prot warrior to keep half their team CC'd at LH. We weren't even suppose to bring a prot warrior and I wasent suppose to shot call simply because I enjoy taking a back seat for once but horribull couldn't show up and we had to change our comp to give us the best chance at winning. They ended up rage quiting at the 1000 mark they still could have had a chance to win and if you listen to me being hesitant of a counter attack on mines and had they continued playing you would have witnessed more action at mines as they wiped every time at LH 7-8 v 10

You obviously wouldn't know what gaurenteeing a win is because well you are 8-22 and your RBG videos consist of you getting farmed especially losing your last what is it 13 RBGs?

We would of had 2 videos (our warlock POV) in the 1st game but he forgot to record sadly and that game was atleast slightly more challenging than this game
    Edited: June 26, 2016

6. I cannot play the video (eternal loading), is it only me?
    It could be because it's very high quality, I bashed crux for one of his past recordings because it looked like it came from a 1970s computer from Africa so he pushed his recording quality as far as it could handle he said.

Kaspi also had this issue

7. Don't bother watching. It's just crux standing at mines and tclick calling targets.
    I do apologize for the lack of entertainment or prolonged action in this video, I mostly recorded it just to see what my computer was capable of at a relatively decent quality setting at 1440p.

8. Nvm it was just my autistic drivers preventing me from watching kek

@Feint not binded lol nice rog l2p

9. Alright, here's an explanation for it, i bet you won't believe it. xd

I were celebrating midsummer with my buddies, just got home like 15 minutes before that, and yes, i were still drunk af. The team wasn't mine, i just got randomly invited 5 minutes before the game started. So i apologize my attitude.

[6/25/2016 9:25:03 PM] Dwallin: wanna rated bg warmane
    [6/25/2016 9:25:10 PM] Neurotech: Sure, ally or horde?
    [6/25/2016 9:25:12 PM] Dwallin: u 2 i guess
    [6/25/2016 9:25:13 PM] Dwallin: alliance

My friend Dwallin asked me to join, as you can see. This is from our skype conversation, i can take a real screenshot if you really want me to.

There's alot stuff that you didn't screenshot from the durotar. First thing that i saw when i logged on was that you said you rekted s*** arena heroes in RBG, which isn't true. There was me (Neurotechz) and Versatille. Nice try. You did call me bad rightaway, so how you expect me to be friendly at that point anymore? I can't link any screenshots here, becouse i simply don't bother to take them from conversations with you. You're only bragging how FATALITY is better than anyone else, which clearly isn't true. You did dodge my main team, which has never lost a single RBG. I bet you know this really well, you got carried few times there.

This team was total random group. Kubzyirl kept asking for people at elwynn forest, since he had nobody to que with. This is why Dwallin invited me.

During the BG's, i didn't really bother to do anything. I were just chatting about irl stuff with Dwallin, so that made me "afk" long times from this BG. I knew that we'd lose it, Our group was bad and no communication, everybody did just solo. Anyways we did pretty nice job with Therapist at Mines by capping it as 2v3.

Then we get to this "ragequit" during 2nd BG. Nobody did ragequit, nobody. We left with Dwallin and that made everyone else to leave aswell. I weren't in their TS3 group, idk about dwallin, but we just left. No point on playing there anymore. It was loss anyways, so why should we sit there, wait for the BG to end if we get out of there like that, leaving the BG, nice and clean.

At this point, i did join the TS3 call of yours and i sat there for 15-20 minutes. Your guildies were disrespectful, calling me bad, s*** and ******ed, even tho they never realized that it was me at the call. I got pretty offended there, but my friend, Zucc, made me stay calm. Yes, i just said that i got offended, but it was at this point, not during the BG's. I don't know about you, but i play this game and server to have fun, and during these days, it's impossible. My friends left the realm and went to other one, or then just simply stopped playing. #FeelsBadMan. Twohard, Abbi, Twoeasy, Shockwork, Binkypie, Randomized, etc... They all stopped. That's why i am so "inactive" by myself.

About the title, good job, you're first one with it, now what? It's a normal title that anyone can get. If i would still play here, i would've propably have gotten it long time ago. I were "higher rated" than you for long time. Been just sitting at 1186 rating for 3 months or so, cuz nobody accepts to que against us. Are we too good? Propably yes. Abbi doesn't play, Murk doesn't play, Twoeasy doesn't play, Twohard doesn't play. Gungo sometimes, Holylightz rarely. Elwyan doesn't play. That's main people of our group. I am pretty much alone there. I can get these people to play a RBG against you, if you really want to see that which guild is better at RBG's, but you won't accept it. We all know that.

It's about game masters, i can't say if you get banned or not. I just say that they will see same IP on both sides of RBG and it's what they used to care of.

This got kinda long topic cuz i had to drink my juice and eat my cerials, so sorry about it. You will still see me sometimes online. Neltharion is kinda "dead" realm, population is going down, nothing new is coming. It's just not worth of playing for people like me, who has gotten "everything". With this i mean everything i wanted. Have fun with my friends, "be a pro" and get a arena title. Do RBG's(Sadly there's no worthy opponents anymore) and raid all those fun raids and dungs around.

Pce out.

Neurotech

10. Nvm it was just my autistic drivers preventing me from watching kek

@Feint not binded lol nice rog l2p
    Thanks for pointing that out! It was a gap between Redirect and Tol'vir Potion that I used for other macros/abilities, I was wondering what used to be there...

11. This team was total random group. Kubzyirl kept asking for people at elwynn forest, since he had nobody to que with. This is why Dwallin invited me.

At this point, i did join the TS3 call of yours and i sat there for 15-20 minutes. Your guildies were disrespectful, calling me bad, s*** and ******ed, even tho they never realized that it was me at the call. I got pretty offended there, but my friend, Zucc, made me stay calm. Yes, i just said that i got offended, but it was at this point, not during the BG's. I don't know about you, but i play this game and server to have fun, and during these days, it's impossible. My friends left the realm and went to other one, or then just simply stopped playing. #FeelsBadMan. Twohard, Abbi, Twoeasy, Shockwork, Binkypie, Randomized, etc... They all stopped. That's why i am so "inactive" by myself.

About the title, good job, you're first one with it, now what? It's a normal title that anyone can get. If i would still play here, i would've propably have gotten it long time ago. I were "higher rated" than you for long time. Been just sitting at 1186 rating for 3 months or so, cuz nobody accepts to que against us. Are we too good? Propably yes. Abbi doesn't play, Murk doesn't play, Twoeasy doesn't play, Twohard doesn't play. Gungo sometimes, Holylightz rarely. Elwyan doesn't play. That's main people of our group. I am pretty much alone there. I can get these people to play a RBG against you, if you really want to see that which guild is better at RBG's, but you won't accept it. We all know that.

It's about game masters, i can't say if you get banned or not. I just say that they will see same IP on both sides of RBG and it's what they used to care of.

This got kinda long topic cuz i had to drink my juice and eat my cerials, so sorry about it. You will still see me sometimes online. Neltharion is kinda "dead" realm, population is going down, nothing new is coming. It's just not worth of playing for people like me, who has gotten "everything". With this i mean everything i wanted. Have fun with my friends, "be a pro" and get a arena title. Do RBG's(Sadly there's no worthy opponents anymore) and raid all those fun raids and dungs around.

Pce out.

Neurotech
    2 lazy 2 multi quote

That's more so kubzys fault, everyone was talkin mad sh*t to me before RBG. Everyone made it seem I was going to lose and Kubzy specifically told me if he got "his guys" we would lose. He wanted to "test" my main holy paladin in RBGs who transferred ally this week with 16 RBG wins who has more RBG xp than Kubzy and Kubzy flat out thinks he might not be good like LOL no wonder you lost, Kekerino red eyes 0 RBG xp, 70% of your team 0 RBG xp

Who the f*ck cares if you got offended by us saying your bad? 75% of the server calls me bad and that does not effect me, you say you barely play here and you catch feelings over that jajajajjajajaja

You weren't 1186 rating for 3 months because I got 1100 2 months ago and you didn even have 1.1k achievement yet so nice try. I've always had slightly more rating than donors because I que the most and win the most that put me at 34 wins on my hunter.

Even if this is considered win trading which well it isn't, not only do you get me banned but you get your friends banned as well over something you honestly don't even care about your just salty you lost

And obviously no one can get grunt because 90% of the server that ques bgs won't que RBGs

12. Who the f*ck cares if you got offended by us saying your bad? 75% of the server calls me bad and that does not effect me, you say you barely play here and you catch feelings over that jajajajjajajaja

You propably didn't even read what i did type earlier. Your guildies, good example, Killshots, called me bad without understanding that i am in the call. He did say many other stuff aswell, but w/e i don't start to write them all here.

And obviously no one can get grunt because 90% of the server that ques bgs won't que RBGs

With this, do you mean server or realm?

You weren't 1186 rating for 3 months because I got 1100 2 months ago and you didn even have 1.1k achievement yet so nice try. I've always had slightly more rating than donors because I que the most and win the most that put me at 34 wins on my hunter.

http://imgur.com/a/BL19s

This screenshot of my wins and loses aren't true. I don't know why, but it cheats on loses, but not in wins. You know that clearly aswell. I haven't lost any single RBG with my main druid, you can confirm this from 3 differend people, Abbi Twoeasy and Twohard

What you talking about?

Neurotech

13. Sometimes videos will look less entertaining to gaurentee a win, we had crux at mines for a very specific reason and that was to bring our prot warrior to keep half their team CC'd at LH. We weren't even suppose to bring a prot warrior and I wasent suppose to shot call simply because I enjoy taking a back seat for once but horribull couldn't show up and we had to change our comp to give us the best chance at winning. They ended up rage quiting at the 1000 mark they still could have had a chance to win and if you listen to me being hesitant of a counter attack on mines and had they continued playing you would have witnessed more action at mines as they wiped every time at LH 7-8 v 10
    Holy **** tclick. I know why he was at mines but that doesn't make listening to you any more enjoyable. Also, the video doesn't HAVE to be less entertaining to "gaurentee" a win, you just simply need someone else to record it.

You obviously wouldn't know what gaurenteeing a win is because well you are 8-22 and your RBG videos consist of you getting farmed especially losing your last what is it 13 RBGs?
    Going to bring that up again? Yes, we lost 13 times in a row to <DONORS> who were better than us. We would have had some wins during that time period if you hadn't been dodging us like the coward you are.

123 ... Last