1. so ur tactic having a rogue solo defend a base? if only good ferals played bgs they'd kill him
    You mean when you came as feral vs me and decided instead of going for the flag which is the only reason a feral would be brought to a RBG you decide to overextend to the very back and try and 100-0 a healer by yourself just to get rekt?

Guardian feral is the only viable option of feral to be brought to RBG, either you are FCing or defending a base, there is basically 9 other classes especially boomkin that is more valuable as a DPS, how does it feel knowing your spec is the worst dps in the entire expansion for rated bg

We don't normally have a rogue defend mine usually it's a 260k blood dk but well we both know you'd never get past that solo and no actual good team would bring you as your positioning as resto shaman and your unwillingness to play guardian feral in RBGs would just hurt the team itself

If you wanna prove me otherwise you are welcome to que vs me anytime and show me your super awesome skills as feral in an open battle field where range dps is superior on this expansion, while you are at it bring CTR and bring ahliyah as arms warrior because arms warrior are super awesome too right! Or maybe enhance shamans because they do 45k dps !! It's so ez men bring holy priests as well because they are confirmed strongest heals.. Your comp would be super duper scary men ... I'm just trembling thinking about a comp like that also to top it off bring yuckyjames fury warrior as well as bumblebee to full boerst the enemy team and you would 100% stomp donors in any altercation
    Edited: June 27, 2016

2. while you are at it bring CTR and bring ahliyah as arms warrior because arms warrior are super awesome too right!
    Well seeing as I've seen him kill you multiple times, I'd say arms warriors are alright :^)
    But he has a BiS ele shaman for RBGs, if we ever do them lol

3. Well seeing as I've seen him kill you multiple times, I'd say arms warriors are alright :^)
    But he has a BiS ele shaman for RBGs, if we ever do them lol
    Multiple times in random bg? Ayeeee your finally moving up In the world instead of being a rat underground, I'm proud of you guys :^)

Arms warrior on retail cata were decent but because this is warmane and the amount of DS gear around they are behind unholy dk and sub rogue for well obvious reasons, anyways arms warrior is the first target id call out anyway as they practically do the work for you and rush into your team, you drop them in 2 seconds especially with a rogue smoke bomb, arms war is only viable for peeling a healer, you are welcome to bring as many warriors as you want though I don't mind at all, if it were me id just bring a prot war for obvious reasons as well

4. You mean when you came as feral vs me and decided instead of going for the flag which is the only reason a feral would be brought to a RBG you decide to overextend to the very back and try and 100-0 a healer by yourself just to get rekt?

Guardian feral is the only viable option of feral to be brought to RBG, either you are FCing or defending a base, there is basically 9 other classes especially boomkin that is more valuable as a DPS, how does it feel knowing your spec is the worst dps in the entire expansion for rated bg

We don't normally have a rogue defend mine usually it's a 260k blood dk but well we both know you'd never get past that solo and no actual good team would bring you as your positioning as resto shaman and your unwillingness to play guardian feral in RBGs would just hurt the team itself

If you wanna prove me otherwise you are welcome to que vs me anytime and show me your super awesome skills as feral in an open battle field where range dps is superior on this expansion, while you are at it bring CTR and bring ahliyah as arms warrior because arms warrior are super awesome too right! Or maybe enhance shamans because they do 45k dps !! It's so ez men bring holy priests as well because they are confirmed strongest heals.. Your comp would be super duper scary men ... I'm just trembling thinking about a comp like that also to top it off bring yuckyjames fury warrior as well as bumblebee to full boerst the enemy team and you would 100% stomp donors in any altercation
    That level of savagery was actually quite impressive o.o

5. that level of savagery was actually quite impressive o.o
    dude right!?

6. Multiple times in random bg? Ayeeee your finally moving up In the world instead of being a rat underground, I'm proud of you guys :^)

Arms warrior on retail cata were decent but because this is warmane and the amount of DS gear around they are behind unholy dk and sub rogue for well obvious reasons, anyways arms warrior is the first target id call out anyway as they practically do the work for you and rush into your team, you drop them in 2 seconds especially with a rogue smoke bomb, arms war is only viable for peeling a healer, you are welcome to bring as many warriors as you want though I don't mind at all, if it were me id just bring a prot war for obvious reasons as well
    Well yeah, warriors are decent in 1v1 but its difficult to get a one vs one when you always have a premade of at least 5 nerds with you. I do recall that one time in Tol Barad you tried to snipe my 5 man group with 15 guildies and got wiped when we brought some friends to help. But hey that's the past, right?
    Also, if I'm an underground rat, why would you want to recruit me into your guild? :^)

Stay bad kid.

7. Well yeah, warriors are decent in 1v1 but its difficult to get a one vs one when you always have a premade of at least 5 nerds with you. I do recall that one time in Tol Barad you tried to snipe my 5 man group with 15 guildies and got wiped when we brought some friends to help. But hey that's the past, right?
    Also, if I'm an underground rat, why would you want to recruit me into your guild? :^)

Stay bad kid.
    Nice b8 m8 fatality would never wipe 15 v 5.

Do you take everything so seriously? I mean damn was an invite I wasent serious about that great of an accolade for you to SS? I asked Berzer the same thing and at the time I didn't even **** with Berzer it was just for Lols.

You should totally heal that rated bg team with sh*tothis, man you yuckyjames, bumbelbee and nicetranquil?! With vethosis as starting feral DPS?!?! Man that sounds like an all star team holy f*ck men I'm so scared! Don't fight me automatic forfeit *signals white flag*

8. You mean when you came as feral vs me and decided instead of going for the flag which is the only reason a feral would be brought to a RBG you decide to overextend to the very back and try and 100-0 a healer by yourself just to get rekt?

how did my resto shaman positioning hurt my team when we won 2-0?

i'd rather not , i'll just stay 2-0 vs you in rbgs instead. By the way I have never queued an RBG on my feral so here is more lies.

I queued on Srs in Jackadin's Maffia guild and we beat you on Battle of Gilnease and Twin Peaks .

http://imgur.com/a/ayam2 Here is our Twin Peaks match. I really like the 2nd picture the best and one of your guildmates spamming racism in the chat.

9. how did my resto shaman positioning hurt my team when we won 2-0?

i'd rather not , i'll just stay 2-0 vs you in rbgs instead. By the way I have never queued an RBG on my feral so here is more lies.

I queued on Srs in Jackadin's Maffia guild and we beat you on Battle of Gilnease and Twin Peaks .

http://imgur.com/a/ayam2 Here is our Twin Peaks match. I really like the 2nd picture the best and one of your guildmates spamming racism in the chat.
    Nice lie

what in gods name are you doing at 0:57 YOUR IN THE VERY BACK ROFLEODLSKSJSJSJAIA

https://youtu.be/s6HMG-MKRl0?t=58s

here you are again at 3:37 you lost again

https://youtu.be/Zf2B7mtMz1Q?t=3m35s

get good 200 MMR rbg kappa

Also you lied to me that rated so we just didn't bother to play, we forfeited and said on TS we weren't gonna play with you and we don't rage quit so we just stood there, however the next time you tell me to guild vs guild and you bring randoms il make sure I have 0 people from my guild, so there you go keep bragging about a 2-0 that does not exist and go cry somewhere because you really don't know your role in RBGs whatsoever, prove me wrong when you que next time but I know you won't que

2-0 you say ... Hmmmmmm vethosis in both bgs hmmmmmmm 2-0 hmmmmmm 2 ... 0 hmmmmmmmm twoooo ... Zero?

If you are not a pvssy you will que vs me anyday and not make up some excuse that your 2-0 when your actually not. Your move and checkmate because I know you aren't queuing you can say as much shlt as you want I've proven myself, and if you reply with anything less of a date and time you lost this arugment

10. nice lie

what in gods name are you doing at 0:57 your in the very back rofleodlsksjsjsjaia

https://youtu.be/s6hmg-mkrl0?t=58s

here you are again at 3:37 you lost again

https://youtu.be/zf2b7mtmz1q?t=3m35s

get good 200 mmr rbg kappa

also you lied to me that rated so we just didn't bother to play, we forfeited and said on ts we weren't gonna play with you and we don't rage quit so we just stood there, however the next time you tell me to guild vs guild and you bring randoms il make sure i have 0 people from my guild

2-0 you say ... Hmmmmmm vethosis in both bgs hmmmmmmm 2-0 hmmmmmm 2 ... 0 hmmmmmmmm twoooo ... Zero?

If you are not a pvssy you will que vs me anyday and not make up some excuse that your 2-0 when your actually not. Your move and checkmate because i know you aren't queuing you can say as much shlt as you want i've proven myself, and if you reply with anything less of a date and time you lost this arugment
    damnnn you on a roll

11. They won't que so I know I win, if they had any balls they would que but they won't, they claim 2-0 when they aren't and it's quite sad they wanna brag about something they aren't. They wanna say they 2-0 us 1 year ago while lying about a g v g to restrict us from getting possibly good people from jinxed and while we had close to 0 RBG xp but now that we have the experience and the people to basically best anyone apart from donors they won't que

Arena players, vethosis stop making yourself look bad your only making it worse

Stream 4:37

https://www.twitch.tv/kenny1337r/v/62438534

Markx also vethosis

Now it's 3-2 so get rekt and go smoke a pole you queer

Stop talking when you haven't beat me in RBG in 1 year you moronic backpedaling dog

12. Nice b8 m8 fatality would never wipe 15 v 5.
    Not 15 v 5, 15 v 11.
    http://imgur.com/92MtJkV
    Quality was **** so heres the link
    Post your ss with your group, I know you have it lol

13. Not 15 v 5, 15 v 11.
    http://imgur.com/92MtJkV
    Quality was **** so heres the link
    Post your ss with your group, I know you have it lol
    Sorry I don't in December my PC got corrupted and I had to factory restore and and couldn't back up anything resulting me in losing everything wow related

14. Sorry I don't in December my PC got corrupted and I had to factory restore and and couldn't back up anything resulting me in losing everything wow related
    Dang, how convenient :^)

First 12345 ... Last