1. Vethosis hello ... I know you are there ...

4:37 markx aka vethosis
    https://www.twitch.tv/kenny1337r/v/62438534

what in gods name are you doing at 0:57 YOUR IN THE VERY BACK ROFLEODLSKSJSJSJAIA

https://youtu.be/s6HMG-MKRl0?t=58s

here you are again at 3:37 you lost again

https://youtu.be/Zf2B7mtMz1Q?t=3m35s

You gonna go ghost on me like when drake dissed meek mill?

How you gonna talk up and get smacked the f*ck down

2. Vethosis hello ... I know you are there ...

4:37 markx aka vethosis
    https://www.twitch.tv/kenny1337r/v/62438534

what in gods name are you doing at 0:57 YOUR IN THE VERY BACK ROFLEODLSKSJSJSJAIA

https://youtu.be/s6HMG-MKRl0?t=58s

here you are again at 3:37 you lost again

https://youtu.be/Zf2B7mtMz1Q?t=3m35s

You gonna go ghost on me like when drake dissed meek mill?

How you gonna talk up and get smacked the f*ck down
    by your logic these bgs do not count since half of the people are not in the guild.

im 2-0 vs you when i queued with my guild jackadins maffia so stay bad

3. Mcshagg havent seen you around... Can you que more.. I miss farming you.

4. by your logic these bgs do not count since half of the people are not in the guild.

im 2-0 vs you when i queued with my guild jackadins maffia so stay bad
    Lol that's ur best come back? You agree to guild vs guild and can't get 7 guildies at least and this is ur excuse??? Conversation done, thanks for taking the L maybe next time fam

Keep losing to clickers you trash dog, que rated and redeem some dignity or hold a bigger L and dodge like the faggòt you are

HAHAHAHA your getting roasted so damn hard

Drake quote INC

"I don't run out of material you shouldn't speak on me period"

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWKASKBSJSKSKSKSKSKAOAOAKAJANAJAKA KAKAKA
    Edited: June 27, 2016

5. Lol that's ur best come back? You agree to guild vs guild and can't get 7 guildies at least and this is ur excuse??? Conversation done, thanks for taking the L maybe next time fam

Keep losing to clickers you trash dog, que rated and redeem some dignity or hold a bigger L and dodge like the faggòt you are

HAHAHAHA your getting roasted so damn hard
    Lol that's ur best come back? You agree to guild vs guild and can't get 7 guildies at least and this is ur excuse??? Conversation done, thanks for taking the L maybe next time fam

Keep losing to clickers you trash dog
    we can't get 7 guildies? We had exactly 7 people from our guild therefore your argument is invalid.

Here! Take it from your guildy who took a picture of the 3 that weren't in our guild! http://imgur.com/a/11beL

Why do you have to lie ? We did have 7 people from our guild, but you said we didn't, but we did, because conqr proved it.

You're a liar and you're roasting yourself with your own lies!

6. we can't get 7 guildies? We had exactly 7 people from our guild therefore your argument is invalid.

Here! Take it from your guildy who took a picture of the 3 that weren't in our guild! http://imgur.com/a/11beL

Why do you have to lie ? We did have 7 people from our guild, but you said we didn't, but we did, because conqr proved it.

You're a liar and you're roasting yourself with your own lies!
    According to PvE it is not a guild run if it isn't 8 come on you know this, and every pvp guild that does guild vs guild gets 10

Keep dodging dog keep dodging

Dodge dodge dodge dodge dodge , il que but question is will you que dog?

7. According to PvE it is not a guild run if it isn't 8 come on you know this, and every pvp guild that does guild vs guild gets 10
    Originally Posted by Tdotsavage
    0 - 0 as you didn't have a full guild run rofl , if that's the case we can then say D O N O R S has won guild runs with 3-4 members when they clearly didn't and never talked or bragged as if they did. It's ok if you lack the brains to know what a guild run is
    - - - - -
    This isn't PvE. Also according to what you posted before none of these bgs count then since a " full guild run " is 10 players.

So now you're saying you're 3-2, but before you said it didn't count and it was 0-0? Can you please make-up your mind?

Sincerely every guild on nelth.

8. Originally Posted by Tdotsavage
    0 - 0 as you didn't have a full guild run rofl , if that's the case we can then say D O N O R S has won guild runs with 3-4 members when they clearly didn't and never talked or bragged as if they did. It's ok if you lack the brains to know what a guild run is
    - - - - -
    This isn't PvE. Also according to what you posted before none of these bgs count then since a " full guild run " is 10 players.

Gonna dodge more? CTR vs fatality this weekend?

Say no and take the L

Your move, come feed me wins bra

Funny how it's only 0-0 after I posted 3 videos of you losing btw no more 2-0 brag men :( if it was originally 0-0 why bring a 2-0 into the conversation ? If you just said it dosent count .. You look autistic now LOLOLOLOL

Dodge dodge dodge

9. Gonna dodge more? CTR vs fatality this weekend?

Say no and take the L

Your move, come feed me wins bra

Funny how it's only 0-0 after I posted 3 videos of you losing btw no more 2-0 brag men :( if it was originally 0-0 why bring a 2-0 into the conversation ?

Dodge dodge dodge
    I didn't say it was 0-0 that's what you said after we beat you 2-0. You also haven't beaten me 3 times because if you look at the videos you linked it's one on my druid and that's it. Here is more of your lies to try and make yourself look good on a private server. I have queued 1 RBG on my feral and that was a pug for some guild, feel free to check my statistics on my feral.

FeelsGoodMan to be 2-1 vs BADTALITY

you can keep posting but I won't reply because you have lied in about 3 of your last posts

/cya

10. I didn't say it was 0-0 that's what you said after we beat you 2-0. You also haven't beaten me 3 times because if you look at the videos you linked it's one on my druid and that's it. Here is more of your lies to try and make yourself look good on a private server.

FeelsGoodMan to be 2-1 vs BADTALITY

you can keep posting but I won't reply because you have lied in about 3 of your last posts

/cya
    It's 2-0 if you win it's 0-0 if I win 3-2 nice men :^) autistic as always

2 videos of your Druid
    1 stream of your shaman

Can't count men? Your denying your markx now!!!!?! Top kek

Nice dodge btw, I knew you weren't queuing, feral dps tuu herd men !!!!!! Gud feral beets rouge in mine men 2 OP kappa

Ain't no one lying here, just que rated I've asked what? 3 times already you really can't que? You gonna take back to back to back RBG Ls?

11. Kk last post to clarify your 4th lie now.

There is no two videos of my feral

I'm 2-1 vs you

everyone in my main guild jackadin's maffia are inactive so i can't queue anymore to get that 2-0 higher from that guild

bye

12. Kk last post to clarify your 4th lie now.

There is no two videos of my feral

I'm 2-1 vs you

bye
    More dodge :^)

GG

When did g v g ever stop you from queuing the 1st time? You disappoint me

R1 RBG dodge, your waste of time you ain't queuing so I have no reason to reply now

13. ye men totally, but its hypocritical for you to say that when after we lost in gilneas to you pwnstars proceeded to bash us on the forum the only people that even cared were myself and medan because we couldnt get everyone from our main comp to show up it was 7/10 i believe and didnt want to cancel to not look like pvssies regardless it didnt mean to much too us at the end of the day, however this means everything to you enough to report us for "wintrading" because you lost with dirty AoE comp which included multiple ele shams fire mages and boomkins as well as rogues, not only that you still claim we "wintrade" which even more shows you are a hypocrite and your logic is flawed, you que 3s vs the same teams and you beat the same teams therefore you are a "wintrader' and you gungo and twohard should be banned as well, see your amazing logic? its pathetic. you must know a wintrader in RBG obviously because you wintrade with anarachy with your 13-0 vs them like thats not wintrade at all am i right men? No one i repeat no one in the history of world of warcraft has ever went 0-13 vs someone in rated bg to this day so please do tell because its oddly suspect

its also hilarious jaulix even claims we "wintraded" this game even though there was only 3 members of Chemical in this RBG and the rest were arena players or duel heros apart from redeyes and kenny. like come on bring up some valid proof besides accusations, you make yourself look bad in the process, if we were wintraders i would have warlord by now and my RBG record would be well over 50+ wins over losses which isnt the case, you can even tell by how badly i want to win on TS as this was a potential title match for me that we arent "wintrading" there is 0 point to even be on TS or well even a point to attempt to fight in a RBG in you are win trading you could 3 cap and the game is over in 2 minutes

to go into more detail you werent 1186 3 months ago it was 2 months ago which led me to believe you werent being honest because as i said i got my 1.1k title before you which was exactly 2 months ago, if you are going to bring up facts you should be more correct
    You clearly never follow the arena ladder. I'd be banned on my both accounts if i would've wintraded for my Rivals.

Tdot, with all respect. What is this then?

http://imgur.com/klLIiJV

http://imgur.com/LsKnvtf

Fusi is in your Horde guild, FATALITY, and he is in Chemical aswell. You're guild leader of Chemical. The only guild that que's against you these days. No offense, but isn't this obvious wintrading?

You can say that we wintraded our RBG's, but they were streamed to lot of people. There's the original recordings to show the truth.

Then about dates. Take a look at here.

http://imgur.com/744Vrcz

http://imgur.com/oj7sDrh

Yes, you're right. I didn't just didn't bother to open my game, log in with Neurotech and check the exact dates. That clearly proves that you are taking this way too seriously that you tangle on stuff like that. It was 2 months ago, i apologize for my lazyness. Let's be correct here then. You got your Scout title 3 days before me. 3 Days. Is that such a long time? I'd not say so. You're at the moment higher rated than me, obviously. I played my last Rated BG with my main character almost 2 months ago. If i log in after long time with my alt druid to do a rated BG becouse my friend asks me to, i don't see anything wrong with it, becouse it's my alt. I would never que with my main against you, while i am in a random group from all over Stormwind or Orgrimmar.

I haven't been talking with Jaulix for a while, so i can't say anything about that. Sad truth hurts, i know.

Then we get to the actual group we had. It wasn't mine at all. I was 9th person who joined the group, i had no idea who were in the group, besides Dwallin who invited me. Kubzy were literally asking random people to join, becouse he had nobody else. Which kinda shows that the RBG's weren't even well made. I hope you understand what i mean. I know you do. Don't act childish here again please. Berzerina never asked me to schedule a RBG, it was always with Twoeasy and Abbi, and they did schedule RBG's via skype, which can be proven. I won't start to ask for them, it's their business if they want to join this conversation or not.

Now i've been correct, please, prove me wrong.

Neurotech

14. Tdot, with all respect. What is this then?

http://imgur.com/klLIiJV

http://imgur.com/LsKnvtf

Fusi is in your Horde guild, FATALITY, and he is in Chemical aswell. You're guild leader of Chemical. The only guild that que's against you these days. No offense, but isn't this obvious wintrading?
    Me attempting to balance out teams for RBG to make them as competitive as possible isn't "wintrading" most of the time we gather guildies from each guild if we have the people to do them so we can have guild members participate in something new and more challenging and sometimes we will pug a few people if we are really bored and don't have the people to do RBG if people think gathering 10 ppl for RBG is hard they should try gathering 20, I play on both sides depending on which side needs more help if alliance is lacking leadership I will play alliance, if Fusi can gather a strong team I will play horde. Since I became GM chemical is 5-4 vs FATALITY with me leading which is id say a big improvement as chemical was 2-7 or so when we originally did RBGs with them, previously we even had 7/10 of fatalitys main team vs chemical with me leading on alliance and fatality didn't cap once until the 24th minute of a twin peaks so I don see how that's considered win trading. Both teams want to win and no one is trying to purposly lose, there is a shot caller on each time usually it is me or molo or swifttree that will shot call on TS and both teams are on different TS so we literally have no idea what their strategy is or what they are even planning to do. We que with quite a few comps I even have a video vs bunnie where we qued as a melee cleave, we can que as 4 heal comp, dot cleave etc whatever seems most viable at the time

Fusi is transferring to horde in 2 weeks so if chemical is to do any rated bg I would have to lead every single one at that point, but I do believe Bakura or Arson is willing to help as they both know how to atleast form a proper team and Arson has xp to shot call.
    You know it does really help when you are in control of the most active horde and ally pvp guild

As you can see Vethosis dodged RBG 4 times in 1 hour last night, no one wants to que RBGs on this server anymore. I have to do what I have to do to get RBG ques regardless of who it is against because RBGs are the most fun thing in this server to me atleast, I did manage to talk to Berzer the other day we did make amends, we are not children and can handle thing like adults and we will start queuing RBGs at the end of summer because at the end of the day it's what we both want.

15. and we will start queuing RBGs at the end of summer because at the end of the day it's what we both want.
    I don't know what berz said to you, but Anarchy won't be queuing against you.

First ... 23456 ... Last