1. Me attempting to balance out teams for RBG to make them as competitive as possible isn't "wintrading" most of the time we gather guildies from each guild if we have the people to do them so we can have guild members participate in something new and more challenging and sometimes we will pug a few people if we are really bored and don't have the people to do RBG if people think gathering 10 ppl for RBG is hard they should try gathering 20, I play on both sides depending on which side needs more help if alliance is lacking leadership I will play alliance, if Fusi can gather a strong team I will play horde. Since I became GM chemical is 5-4 vs FATALITY with me leading which is id say a big improvement as chemical was 2-7 or so when we originally did RBGs with them, previously we even had 7/10 of fatalitys main team vs chemical with me leading on alliance and fatality didn't cap once until the 24th minute of a twin peaks so I don see how that's considered win trading. Both teams want to win and no one is trying to purposly lose, there is a shot caller on each time usually it is me or molo or swifttree that will shot call on TS and both teams are on different TS so we literally have no idea what their strategy is or what they are even planning to do. We que with quite a few comps I even have a video vs bunnie where we qued as a melee cleave, we can que as 4 heal comp, dot cleave etc whatever seems most viable at the time

Fusi is transferring to horde in 2 weeks so if chemical is to do any rated bg I would have to lead every single one at that point, but I do believe Bakura or Arson is willing to help as they both know how to atleast form a proper team and Arson has xp to shot call.
    You know it does really help when you are in control of the most active horde and ally pvp guild

As you can see Vethosis dodged RBG 4 times in 1 hour last night, no one wants to que RBGs on this server anymore. I have to do what I have to do to get RBG ques regardless of who it is against because RBGs are the most fun thing in this server to me atleast, I did manage to talk to Berzer the other day we did make amends, we are not children and can handle thing like adults and we will start queuing RBGs at the end of summer because at the end of the day it's what we both want.
    I did exactly same and i got banned for wintrading back in molten. You're basicly thinking like this. Nobody que's -> I que both -> i win -> wintrading. Simple as that. There's still alot of stuff that you don't know about the RBG's, so i just enjoy watching you trying to get high rated in RBG's, believe me or not, it's not going to happen.

2. I did exactly same and i got banned for wintrading back in molten. You're basicly thinking like this. Nobody que's -> I que both -> i win -> wintrading. Simple as that. There's still alot of stuff that you don't know about the RBG's, so i just enjoy watching you trying to get high rated in RBG's, believe me or not, it's not going to happen.
    You have your opinion I have mine obviously this is going to go nowhere as I can't change your mind and you won't change mine. Good talk and good luck reporting me and getting your friends potentially banned : /

Rip dragovic
    Rip zucc
    Rip dwallin
    Rip arson
    Rip Kenny
    Rip kubzyirl
    Rip redeyes
    Rip neurotechz
    Rip therapist

3. You have your opinion I have mine obviously this is going to go nowhere as I can't change your mind and you won't change mine. Good talk and good luck reporting me and getting your friends potentially banned : /

Rip dragovic
    Rip zucc
    Rip dwallin
    Rip arson
    Rip Kenny
    Rip kubzyirl
    Rip redeyes
    Rip neurotechz
    Rip therapist
    Pls just report tdot to get him banned and to stop bullshtinh around.

4. You have your opinion I have mine obviously this is going to go nowhere as I can't change your mind and you won't change mine. Good talk and good luck reporting me and getting your friends potentially banned : /

Rip dragovic
    Rip zucc
    Rip dwallin
    Rip arson
    Rip Kenny
    Rip kubzyirl
    Rip redeyes
    Rip neurotechz
    Rip therapist
    Neurotechz, Zucc, Dragovic or Dwallin didn't wintrade. You are clearly too f***ing stupid to read what i wrote earlier. You did record the games where we played, thanks for that. You saved our booty. That still should not save you from getting banned. Your wintrading is so obvious, you're queing against your own guild.

Tbh, i love to answer you here. It's so fun to prove you wrong.

Pce out.

Neurotech

5. Neurotechz, Zucc, Dragovic or Dwallin didn't wintrade. You are clearly too f***ing stupid to read what i wrote earlier. You did record the games where we played, thanks for that. You saved our booty. That still should not save you from getting banned. Your wintrading is so obvious, you're queing against your own guild.

Tbh, i love to answer you here. It's so fun to prove you wrong.

Pce out.

Neurotech
    1. Warmane has no record of the game and because of BG score bug no names are there
    2. I don't play on both sides so I'm in fact not win trading
    3. FATALITY GM is actually horribull so it's horribulls guild vs mine (chemical)
    4. 90% of chemical isn't affiliated with FATALITY anyway and there was only 3 chemical members in that bg and only 1 use to be in fatality

Our intention is not to wintrade, if we were we would end games in 2 mins and there would be 0 point in even fighting and multiple members of fatality would have RBG titles, I am the only member of fatality to have an RBG title

6. 1. Warmane has no record of the game and because of BG score bug no names are there
    2. I don't play on both sides so I'm in fact not win trading
    3. FATALITY GM is actually horribull so it's horribulls guild vs mine (chemical)
    4. 90% of chemical isn't affiliated with FATALITY anyway and there was only 3 chemical members in that bg and only 1 use to be in fatality
    Warmane has the record, you made it sure by yourself.

You don't play on both sides at same time, ofc not. You just tell them to que and eat the win.

I know that Horribull is guild leader, like i said, i am in FATALITY aswell.

I am not interested of Chemical, all i know is that you lead the guild, same is with FATALITY, you tell Chemical to que, and then you just take the wins. Good job. Hard life.

7. Neuro, sorry for telling you this but you're making no sense. You're now just trying so hard to make a point but missing a lot of logic :D

8. Warmane has the record, you made it sure by yourself.

You don't play on both sides at same time, ofc not. You just tell them to que and eat the win.

I know that Horribull is guild leader, like i said, i am in FATALITY aswell.

I am not interested of Chemical, all i know is that you lead the guild, same is with FATALITY, you tell Chemical to que, and then you just take the wins. Good job. Hard life.
    How do I take the wins if the other team wins almost as much as me due to outplaying us? As I said chemical only has 1 win more over fatality and I've successfully lead fatality and chemical to RBG wins even outside of these RBGs ie infected bunnies guild shock anarchy and arena players

Molo would never allow me to win trade and would tell me to go f*ck myself if I said to just let us win. All my wins are legit

Your basically saying if you tell someone to que and bear them t's win trading therefore you win trade by queuing 3s

Your logic is so flawed
    Edited: June 27, 2016

9. Neuro, sorry for telling you this but you're making no sense. You're now just trying so hard to make a point but missing a lot of logic :D
    Want to explain what you mean with this?

10. Want to explain what you mean with this?
    1. Chemical and FATALITY are two different guilds.
    2. They play agaisnt each other because there is no more guilds asking for RBGs matches.
    3. Tdot is one of the few players that are in both guilds so I guess he has the rights to decide which team he wants to play.
    4. Both guilds have wins agaisnt each other and both try to get the win.

Basically I just repeated what has been already told here.

I can't believe you actually tried to report someone for false wintrading in RBGs. If someone gets banned for this then all of us should be punished aswell since we all already did something similiar just to play RBGs agaisnt some SPECIFIC guild or player/s.

11. 1. Chemical and FATALITY are two different guilds.
    2. They play agaisnt each other because there is no more guilds asking for RBGs matches.
    3. Tdot is one of the few players that are in both guilds so I guess he has the rights to decide which team he wants to play.
    4. Both guilds have wins agaisnt each other and both try to get the win.

Basically I just repeated what has been already told here.

I can't believe you actually tried to report someone for false wintrading in RBGs. If someone gets banned for this then all of us should be punished aswell since we all already did something similiar just to play RBGs agaisnt some SPECIFIC guild or player/s.
    1. Why are you repeating these stuff that are obviously clear to everyone who knows anything about we've been discussing here.
    2. They play against each others, obviously, nobody else queing. The point of mine, that you've clearly 100% missed, is that Tdot is leading both guilds. He does ask people to do the RBG's.
    3. Tdot is leading both guilds. He gave leadership of FATALITY to Horribull, yes i know that, but he is still leading the guild, from officer rank.
    4. Obviously both teams gets wins when there's 2 differend teams. You still haven't understood what i've said multiple times here? Tdot is queing against his own guild. Against the same people, over and over again. That's where he does wintrade. Same as i'd tell my friends to que against me and then i would just tell them to leave the BG or not to do anything, just so i'd get the win.

12. 1. Why are you repeating these stuff that are obviously clear to everyone who knows anything about we've been discussing here.
    2. They play against each others, obviously, nobody else queing. The point of mine, that you've clearly 100% missed, is that Tdot is leading both guilds. He does ask people to do the RBG's.
    3. Tdot is leading both guilds. He gave leadership of FATALITY to Horribull, yes i know that, but he is still leading the guild, from officer rank.
    4. Obviously both teams gets wins when there's 2 differend teams. You still haven't understood what i've said multiple times here? Tdot is queing against his own guild. Against the same people, over and over again. That's where he does wintrade. Same as i'd tell my friends to que against me and then i would just tell them to leave the BG or not to do anything, just so i'd get the win.
    4. Hypocrite and flawed logic you que with mostly the same team everytime vs anarchy and they feed you wins 13-0 That's not win trading though :^) you even had members transfer to ally to join anarchy for RBGs and you gave them "gifts"

It does not matter who leads the guild it is in fact irrelevant as it dosent have to be guild vs guild, we may take randoms if we choose to we decide not to to bring guild members if they are in fact viable to be brought

What's most important is the result of the game itself, are you playing to win or is the other team letting you win. Molo swift and Fusi don't que RBG to let me win and I don't que to let them win. There is a huge difference between the two and you don't seem to understand that

Here is 1 example Fusi had a strong enough team so I played on horde and molo shot called, it honestly does not make sense to take 20 minutes to "wintrade" you say people leave and people stop playing but that didnt happen here

13. 1. Why are you repeating these stuff that are obviously clear to everyone who knows anything about we've been discussing here.
    1. Because it looks like you're unable to understand it or maybe you're just to proud to admit you acted like that because you were damn pissed at the time. Can you at least see now how stupid it was?

2. While he's playing I can tell you he's leading just one of the teams (kinda logical tbh :p).

3. Massive facepalm. Are you telling me that he can't lead chemical because he's an officer of FATALITY?

4. A lot of people have already played agaisnt their own guilds. And you well know that both teams, Chemical and FATALITY would make their best to win agaisnt each other (you're just closing your eyes to this because its an actual truth and that would destroy the little point you tried so hard to make).

14. 1. Because it looks like you're unable to understand it or maybe you're just to proud to admit you acted like that because you were damn pissed at the time. Can you at least see now how stupid it was?

2. While he's playing I can tell you he's leading just one of the teams (kinda logical tbh :p).

3. Massive facepalm. Are you telling me that he can't lead chemical because he's an officer of FATALITY?

4. A lot of people have already played agaisnt their own guilds. And you well know that both teams, Chemical and FATALITY would make their best to win agaisnt each other (you're just closing your eyes to this because its an actual truth and that would destroy the little point you tried so hard to make).
    Seems like this will end up my fault, no matter what. That's why i'm giving up with you 2 f***ing pricks. It's like talking to wall. Pointless, worthless and last but not least, frustrating. You have really anoying habbit to forget the real point of the thread, or the answers you're getting to the real questions. #FeelsBadMan. I will remind you. We weren't talking here about his wintrading, we were talking me about being "salty".

Bakura, tbh, if you would get a title in this game, it would be a Hero of the Forum. I haven't seen you achviewing anything else than s***ty drama in the forums, thanks for that. Everyone has their hobbies, i guess this is yours. No wonder why everybody hates you and your RP.

I am still not mad. I won't get mad over the game, to the people i don't know. This game is made to be fun and enjoyable, but your toxicness is making it impossible. That's one reason why i stopped playing active here. Nobody to play with, and if i play alone, i get all your s*** on me, for being alone. Group truly makes you feel better, no wonder of that. Same is with this thread, i am alone proving you wrong, and explaining why something happened, but as you see, it's pointless or endless, either one.

The facts are still following.

- RBG group wasn't mine
    - I got invited as one of the last persons to the group
    - I knew after 5 minutes that we'd lose, so i left. I wasn't mad.
    - When i logged on Horde, Tdot started to talk s*** right away.
    - I were drunk, and got anoyed of what they said about me so i decided to have a bit fun with them. Yet still, i wasn't mad, just anoyed.
    - I got banned back in Molten for doing the same as Tdot does, so i clearly know what i am talking about.
    - Tdot has no idea about the RBG's, what's wrong with them, how long is it going to take to get high rates, or how's the mmr working. This is how he let me understand when i was talking with him.
    - Still not mad
    - Grunt is just a title, i am close of it aswell, but i haven't bragged around about ANYsingle title i've gotten in this game, and this is becouse i can understand the fact that it is just some random letters in the game. It won't make me any better. Here, you shall remember how Tdot acts when he gets titles. That's just showing how important this is to him, which is ridiciculous.

Now i will end my answers. You won't see me reading this topic anymore. If you have hard feelings, send ingame mail to Neurotech in game, i will read them some rainy day with a cup of tee and pop corns.

Pce out

Neurotech

First ... 34567 ... Last