1. 2. They play agaisnt each other because there is no more guilds asking for RBGs matches.
    there is...(I know of 1 guild that has been asking for so long now but people are too scared) perhaps ya'll need to stop being such pussies and challenge the so far unbeaten rbg group

Rofl, little santos...

edit: btw gratz tdot for getting the 2nd worst rbg title possible by playing against yourself, not willing to challenge a better team :-] little dodger <3
    Edited: June 27, 2016

2. Wow, you guys really like feeding the troll. Ye, he's bad in pvp and pve in general and still trollin' on forums. Just ignore him and he will go away. The end.

3. Seems like this will end up my fault, no matter what. That's why i'm giving up with you 2 f***ing pricks. It's like talking to wall. Pointless, worthless and last but not least, frustrating. You have really anoying habbit to forget the real point of the thread, or the answers you're getting to the real questions. #FeelsBadMan. I will remind you. We weren't talking here about his wintrading, we were talking me about being "salty".

Bakura, tbh, if you would get a title in this game, it would be a Hero of the Forum. I haven't seen you achviewing anything else than s***ty drama in the forums, thanks for that. Everyone has their hobbies, i guess this is yours. No wonder why everybody hates you and your RP.

I am still not mad. I won't get mad over the game, to the people i don't know. This game is made to be fun and enjoyable, but your toxicness is making it impossible. That's one reason why i stopped playing active here. Nobody to play with, and if i play alone, i get all your s*** on me, for being alone. Group truly makes you feel better, no wonder of that. Same is with this thread, i am alone proving you wrong, and explaining why something happened, but as you see, it's pointless or endless, either one.

The facts are still following.

- RBG group wasn't mine
    - I got invited as one of the last persons to the group
    - I knew after 5 minutes that we'd lose, so i left. I wasn't mad.
    - When i logged on Horde, Tdot started to talk s*** right away.
    - I were drunk, and got anoyed of what they said about me so i decided to have a bit fun with them. Yet still, i wasn't mad, just anoyed.
    - I got banned back in Molten for doing the same as Tdot does, so i clearly know what i am talking about.
    - Tdot has no idea about the RBG's, what's wrong with them, how long is it going to take to get high rates, or how's the mmr working. This is how he let me understand when i was talking with him.
    - Still not mad
    - Grunt is just a title, i am close of it aswell, but i haven't bragged around about ANYsingle title i've gotten in this game, and this is becouse i can understand the fact that it is just some random letters in the game. It won't make me any better. Here, you shall remember how Tdot acts when he gets titles. That's just showing how important this is to him, which is ridiciculous.

Now i will end my answers. You won't see me reading this topic anymore. If you have hard feelings, send ingame mail to Neurotech in game, i will read them some rainy day with a cup of tee and pop corns.

Pce out

Neurotech
    before you go can you pls clarify, were you or were you not mad at any of those points i didn't quite get it

4. Wow, you guys really like feeding the troll. Ye, he's bad in pvp and pve in general and still trollin' on forums. Just ignore him and he will go away. The end.
    That's why you got rekt :^)

5. before you go can you pls clarify, were you or were you not mad at any of those points i didn't quite get it
    That's what I'm tryna figure out as well

Edited: June 28, 2016

6. there is...(I know of 1 guild that has been asking for so long now but people are too scared) perhaps ya'll need to stop being such pussies and challenge the so far unbeaten rbg group

Rofl, little santos...

edit: btw gratz tdot for getting the 2nd worst rbg title possible by playing against yourself, not willing to challenge a better team :-] little dodger <3
    It's not really myself if the other team consisted of arena / duel heros along with 1-2 bg heros and some pleb from solstice

Thanks for your kind words also, I really appreciate that you thought of me in this dark hour, I would like to thank all my fans for getting me here as well as all the haters that doubted me, I wanna thank the FATALITY organization for giving me the opportunity to wreck plebs with them and to play in such a role to help them win games. I want to give a big shout out to Arcane for pushing my limits at all times and making me a better Mage and without Arcane there wouldn't be a tdot. Thank you all and I will see you in the nettherrealm, earthrealm is safe once and for all

7. That's why you got rekt :^)
    Wow, you think i really care about it, omg im so ashamed, please save me.

8. That's what I'm tryna figure out as well
    I'm tryna figure out how, after all this time, after all the discussions and PvP, after everything you've experienced since Moltdown,

you're still a clicker

9. I'm tryna figure out how, after all this time, after all the discussions and PvP, after everything you've experienced since Moltdown,

you're still a clicker
    you have been my greatest nemesis arcane, it is like you have become one with me. You are the thing i love and hate about this game. i truely should thank you because without you I probably wouldnt still be here right now and i can still date back to the very first post you made to me bashing me 1 and a half years ago. i have solidified myself as one of the greatest of all time here, achieving what was not possible and becoming the chosen one, the protector of earth realm, the alliance bane as well as the R1 infected and DDS counter, and it just might be time for me to hang up my mouse for good. it was a blast kiddo

#RealmFirstGrunt
    #RealmFirstScout
    Most RBG wins
    93k honorable kills
    highest rated clicker
    and above all else ... the best 2 man army to ever step into bgs on this server Tdot / Medan

merc out punks

10. you have been my greatest nemesis arcane, it is like you have become one with me. You are the thing i love and hate about this game. i truely should thank you because without you I probably wouldnt still be here right now and i can still date back to the very first post you made to me bashing me 1 and a half years ago. i have solidified myself as one of the greatest of all time here, achieving what was not possible and becoming the chosen one, the protector of earth realm, the alliance bane as well as the R1 infected and DDS counter, and it just might be time for me to hang up my mouse for good. it was a blast kiddo

#RealmFirstGrunt
    #RealmFirstScout
    Most RBG wins
    93k honorable kills
    highest rated clicker
    and above all else ... the best 2 man army to ever step into bgs on this server Tdot / Medan

merc out punks
    You realise that u are highest rated because no one else is farming rbg against its own guild, aswell that nobody else plays RBG's anymore? You wouldn't get it for sure if more guilds were active, and especially saying that you are r1 infected counter haha, nice joke m9 i r8 9/11.

11. you have been my greatest nemesis arcane, it is like you have become one with me. You are the thing i love and hate about this game. i truely should thank you because without you I probably wouldnt still be here right now and i can still date back to the very first post you made to me bashing me 1 and a half years ago. i have solidified myself as one of the greatest of all time here, achieving what was not possible and becoming the chosen one, the protector of earth realm, the alliance bane as well as the R1 infected and DDS counter, and it just might be time for me to hang up my mouse for good. it was a blast kiddo

#RealmFirstGrunt
    #RealmFirstScout
    Most RBG wins
    93k honorable kills
    highest rated clicker

merc out punks
    If it's any consolation, I only enjoyed your presence because you were really easy to make fun of, and you still are, because you're still a clicker, and you deserve no respect from anyone

Spoiler: Show
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

12. If it's any consolation, I only enjoyed your presence because you were really easy to make fun of, and you still are, because you're still a clicker, and you deserve no respect from anyone

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮
    Don't need your respect, I have more than enough people that respect me here. There's people that appreciate what I try to do for this realm regardless if it is slowly dying. Being the last major pvp guild on the realm, branching out to alliance to form a stable pvp guild that hasent existed there for months in an attempt to make pvp more competitive here, trying to set up RBGs because well random bgs surely aren't fun.

Not entirely sure why I used coins on capacitor for my Mage today, maybe I should of used it to start up on MoP .. Oh well there's always next time

13. Seems like this will end up my fault, no matter what. That's why i'm giving up with you 2 f***ing pricks. It's like talking to wall. Pointless, worthless and last but not least, frustrating. You have really anoying habbit to forget the real point of the thread, or the answers you're getting to the real questions. #FeelsBadMan. I will remind you. We weren't talking here about his wintrading, we were talking me about being "salty".

Bakura, tbh, if you would get a title in this game, it would be a Hero of the Forum. I haven't seen you achviewing anything else than s***ty drama in the forums, thanks for that. Everyone has their hobbies, i guess this is yours. No wonder why everybody hates you and your RP.

I am still not mad. I won't get mad over the game, to the people i don't know. This game is made to be fun and enjoyable, but your toxicness is making it impossible. That's one reason why i stopped playing active here. Nobody to play with, and if i play alone, i get all your s*** on me, for being alone. Group truly makes you feel better, no wonder of that. Same is with this thread, i am alone proving you wrong, and explaining why something happened, but as you see, it's pointless or endless, either one.

The facts are still following.

- RBG group wasn't mine
    - I got invited as one of the last persons to the group
    - I knew after 5 minutes that we'd lose, so i left. I wasn't mad.
    - When i logged on Horde, Tdot started to talk s*** right away.
    - I were drunk, and got anoyed of what they said about me so i decided to have a bit fun with them. Yet still, i wasn't mad, just anoyed.
    - I got banned back in Molten for doing the same as Tdot does, so i clearly know what i am talking about.
    - Tdot has no idea about the RBG's, what's wrong with them, how long is it going to take to get high rates, or how's the mmr working. This is how he let me understand when i was talking with him.
    - Still not mad
    - Grunt is just a title, i am close of it aswell, but i haven't bragged around about ANYsingle title i've gotten in this game, and this is becouse i can understand the fact that it is just some random letters in the game. It won't make me any better. Here, you shall remember how Tdot acts when he gets titles. That's just showing how important this is to him, which is ridiciculous.

Now i will end my answers. You won't see me reading this topic anymore. If you have hard feelings, send ingame mail to Neurotech in game, i will read them some rainy day with a cup of tee and pop corns.

Pce out

Neurotech
    And you made this whole text insulting me just to say "I was not mad". Some posts before you clearly told us how frustated you were because someone called you mad in this game.

Let's see more Neuro's hypocrisy?
    I love the facts that you pointed out that I don't have any title in this game and you have, then you say how titles are irrelevant.
    You and some other people are the prove how titles are nothing here :D Friends of you call me arena tryhard and the only time I actually went for ratings was almost one year ago playing yolo feral/rogue. Can you please tell me someone who got the same rating as me with that comp?

And I would like to remind you that we deleted the team like 3 weeks before the reset :p (totally arena tryhard).

And for the "everybody hates you", tell me one guy besides you and your people :D

cya neuro o/

there is...(I know of 1 guild that has been asking for so long now but people are too scared) perhaps ya'll need to stop being such pussies and challenge the so far unbeaten rbg group

Rofl, little santos...
    I was waiting for the white knight to come and defend his people. (You're starting to be really predictable).

Tell me one time I refused to play agaisnt you man. Remember that I still need 9 other players to queue. While waiting for that I'm farming any DONORS members that queues agaisnt me in arenas.

rofl little viktor...

14. I was waiting for the white knight to come and defend his people. (You're starting to be really predictable).

Tell me one time I refused to play agaisnt you man. Remember that I still need 9 other players to queue. While waiting for that I'm farming any DONORS members that queues agaisnt me in arenas.

rofl little viktor...
    I'm not really defending anyone hehe, just pointing out that there are teams out there willing to queue but people refuse to because they'd lose. You know it and Tdog knows it. He would have gotten 0-13'd aswell if he dared to queue at all.

White knight? Jeez man, I get that you're improving your little portuenglisia by grabbing up random words out there but hey, that one has nothing to do with this and I should also point out that not everything revolves around you, dear.

Ya'll my dear friend is a contraction for "you all". I know, you're pretty predictable aswell bringing up arenas in a thread mostly regarding RBG's but whatever floats your boat. I'm farming you in text and in RBG's if you dare...

:-]

edit: wow i just saw cumbust + neuro is still r1 in 3s without playing for 2 months? Cool! Looks like 3s and arenas overall are so much fun and active, hey bakura wheres your title btw? its still empty there next to your name.. and dayum, I thought you were one of the better ones out there? haha <3<3<3<3

15. edit: wow i just saw cumbust + neuro is still r1 in 3s without playing for 2 months? Cool! Looks like 3s and arenas overall are so much fun and active, hey bakura wheres your title btw? its still empty there next to your name.. and dayum, I thought you were one of the better ones out there? haha <3<3<3<3
    They won't be for long, the actual good players come and queue usually in the week that the end of season gets released. Also don't be one of those guys that thinks every arena player is out there gunning for a title, you know as well as most of us here that title's here mean absolutely nothing and so most of us don't see the point in tryharding one team for the next few months just to get one...We'd rather bounce from comp to comp and have fun rather than play the same comp for the rest of the season and get bored...

First ... 45678 ... Last