1. The actual good players come and queue usually in the week that the end of season gets released.
    Wow! Sounds like a very active and fun arena community.. Surely makes me want to log on even more

Zzzz..

btw, "actual good players" do you mean kenni, psiho, dwallin and the God himself - JDMT? The very same people we see every season? So intense, much fun. Sure as hell never going to see the top feral bakura up there haha
    Edited: June 28, 2016

2. The Wave Structure of fundamental 'Particles' evolved over five years. It began with a simple speculation that waves in Space could explain the de Broglie wavelength. It continued to agree with more laws and observations than I first expected and I was amazed. The 'Particle' is two identical spherical waves traveling radially in opposite directions so that together they form a spherical standing wave. The wave which travels inward towards the center is called an In-Wave, and the wave traveling outward is an Out-Wave. The nominal location of the ‘Particle’ is the Wave-Center, but as must be true for any charged Particle, it has presence everywhere in Space because the charge forces extend throughout the Universe.

How do Solid Bodies form from Waves? - The solid crystal array is a matrix of atoms held rigidly in space. How are the atoms suspended in space? We must conclude that the crystal’s rigidity derives from fixed standing waves propagating in a rigid wave medium. Calculations for diamonds and nuclear structure yields an enormous rigidity. This is really a separate argument about the rigidity of space, which is one of its properties.

What is a Light 'Photon'? - Two Spherical Standing Waves (SSW) oscillators exchange energy much like classical coupled oscillators, such as electric circuits or joined pendulums. The coupling provided by the non-linear centers of the resonances (high mass-energy density of space Wave-Centers) allows them to shift frequency patterned by the modulation of each other's In and Out-Waves. Since significant coupling can only occur between two oscillators which possess the same resonant elements, the frequency (energy) changes are equal and opposite. This we observe as the law of conservation of energy.
    When opposite changes of frequency (energy ) take place between two resonances, energy seems to be transported from the center of one resonance to another. We observe a loss of energy where frequency decreases and added energy where it increases. The exchange appears to travel with the speed of the In-Waves of the receiving resonance which is c, the velocity of light. When large numbers of changes occur together, we can sample part of it and see a beam of light (which causes the continuous electromagnetic waves of Modern Physics). When single exchanges occur we see 'photons' as discrete Standing Wave interactions. Thus the transitory modulated waves traveling between two resonances create the illusion of the 'photon particle'.

3. They won't be for long, the actual good players come and queue usually in the week that the end of season gets released. Also don't be one of those guys that thinks every arena player is out there gunning for a title, you know as well as most of us here that title's here mean absolutely nothing and so most of us don't see the point in tryharding one team for the next few months just to get one...We'd rather bounce from comp to comp and have fun rather than play the same comp for the rest of the season and get bored...
    I kinda disagree with this statement "titles doesnt means anything". Actually it means alot. It means that Dwal, Emil, Psiho etc got alot of knowledge of their class and spec as any other spec that they are facing, that they mastered their teamplay and that they would be alot higher rated then any of us without a title on retail. It pleases me to watch them play even the duels, because they got their timings for using cooldowns, they know when to play offensive or deffensive. Just because me, u or any other player out there didn't want/got the title its pointless to say it doesn't mean anything. Just compare one gladiator as Meltgibson (horde, fire mage) to some random mage out there, and you will see the difference. Same as that random mage plays this game for fun, Melt or Emil or Dwal play it also for fun, cause if they took it too serious they would probably go and play it on retail. And those arguments "titles doesnt mean sh*t, i didnt tryharded for the title etc" seems to be unfair to those who keep the r1 multiple seasons, and it indirectly means "oh emil is tryharding just to keep the title, i got my 2.x team and disbandoned it, Im too pro to get the title, let the tryhards get it" and actually the case is completely different.

So now on-topic, just because Tclick won 1 rbg vs Neuro (who got his title) it doesnt mean that Neuro is bad. Actually he is better than the most of FATALITY members who called him bad. So just because of the 1 win you will call someone who has achieved much more in this game on this realm - bad. Doesnt seem fair tbh, because that same team left rbg when we sniped them in TP, when u got carried few games by Neuro or when u dodged inv for rbg with stupid excuses and right away qued vs your other guild on alliance. Oh no, that is not a wintrading at all...

Ps. this green frog should be nelth sub-forum moderator. He share oppinion with the most of nelth players.plox

4. They won't be for long, the actual good players come and queue usually in the week that the end of season gets released. Also don't be one of those guys that thinks every arena player is out there gunning for a title, you know as well as most of us here that title's here mean absolutely nothing and so most of us don't see the point in tryharding one team for the next few months just to get one...We'd rather bounce from comp to comp and have fun rather than play the same comp for the rest of the season and get bored...
    Stfu bad dont type, this is big boys' conversation

5. The electrons in free atoms can will be found in only certain discrete energy states. These sharp energy states are associated with the orbits or shells of electrons in an atom, e.g., a hydrogen atom. One of the implications of these quantized energy states is that only certain photon energies are allowed when electrons jump down from higher levels to lower levels, producing the hydrogen spectrum. This model successfully predicted the energies for the hydrogen atom, but had significant failures that were corrected by solving the Schrodinger equation for the hydrogen atom.

6. Stfu bad dont type, this is big boys' conversation
    why are you here then fkn dog**** player gtfo

7. why are you here then fkn dog**** player gtfo
    Lol go study for ur finals u fkn mongrel. Kys

8. Supposing that the bodies act upon the surrounding space causing curving of the same, it appears to my simple mind that the curved spaces must react on the bodies, and producing the opposite effects, straightening out the curves. Since action and reaction are coexistent, it follows that the supposed curvature of space is entirely impossible - But even if it existed it would not explain the motions of the bodies as observed. Only the existence of a field of force can account for the motions of the bodies as observed, and its assumption dispenses with space curvature. All literature on this subject is futile and destined to oblivion. So are all attempts to explain the workings of the universe without recognizing the existence of the ether and the indispensable function it plays in the phenomena.

My second discovery was of a physical truth of the greatest importance. As I have searched the entire scientific records in more than a half dozen languages for a long time without finding the least anticipation, I consider myself the original discoverer of this truth, which can be expressed by the statement: There is no energy in matter other than that received from the environment.

9. Lol go study for ur finals u fkn mongrel. Kys
    git gud

10. I kinda disagree with this statement "titles doesnt means anything". Actually it means alot. It means that Dwal, Emil, Psiho etc got alot of knowledge of their class and spec as any other spec that they are facing, that they mastered their teamplay and that they would be alot higher rated then any of us without a title on retail. It pleases me to watch them play even the duels, because they got their timings for using cooldowns, they know when to play offensive or deffensive. Just because me, u or any other player out there didn't want/got the title its pointless to say it doesn't mean anything. Just compare one gladiator as Meltgibson (horde, fire mage) to some random mage out there, and you will see the difference. Same as that random mage plays this game for fun, Melt or Emil or Dwal play it also for fun, cause if they took it too serious they would probably go and play it on retail. And those arguments "titles doesnt mean sh*t, i didnt tryharded for the title etc" seems to be unfair to those who keep the r1 multiple seasons, and it indirectly means "oh emil is tryharding just to keep the title, i got my 2.x team and disbandoned it, Im too pro to get the title, let the tryhards get it" and actually the case is completely different.

So now on-topic, just because Tclick won 1 rbg vs Neuro (who got his title) it doesnt mean that Neuro is bad. Actually he is better than the most of FATALITY members who called him bad. So just because of the 1 win you will call someone who has achieved much more in this game on this realm - bad. Doesnt seem fair tbh, because that same team left rbg when we sniped them in TP, when u got carried few games by Neuro or when u dodged inv for rbg with stupid excuses and right away qued vs your other guild on alliance. Oh no, that is not a wintrading at all...

Ps. this green frog should be nelth sub-forum moderator. He share oppinion with the most of nelth players.plox
    1. Your opinion is irrelevant as you mentioned win traders, dwallin even said Pisho and Emil win traded with proof from armory and warmane did nothing.

2. People dodge ques in arenas all the time, if someone on alliance leaves que it dosent mean anything, big difference between dodge and win trade clearly a 2.8k rated Mage would know that right?

3. Pwnstars called me bad directly after a gilneas RBG, very hypocritical there

4. Your RBG xp is close to 0, you have no idea what you are talking about, I would indeed love to see you lead any RBG on this server

5. DDS was FATALITY's b*itch for months and just about stomped DDS in all aspects of pvp except for 2s at times

I dare you to go back to alliance and join the crew Aka the queers with the ex DDS members just so fatality can farm you again

Medan will also be back in 1-2 weeks and he will again make you his b*tch

11. 4. Your RBG xp is close to 0, you have no idea what you are talking about, I would indeed love to see you lead any RBG on this server

5. DDS was FATALITY's b*itch for months and just about stomped DDS in all aspects of pvp except for 2s at times

I dare you to go back to alliance and join the crew Aka the queers with the ex DDS members just so fatality can farm you again
    If you haven't noticed, Ellwyn is part of DONORS for long time. Why do you even mention DDS, I don't think they ever did RBG as guild vs anyone. Do you wanna see Ellwyn lead RBG group against YOU? No problemo ^^

12. Stfu bad dont type, this is big boys' conversation
    Hey don't talk to my home boi like that you backpedaling trash, que RBG

13. 1. Your opinion is irrelevant as you mentioned win traders, dwallin even said Pisho and Emil win traded with proof from armory and warmane did nothing.

2. People dodge ques in arenas all the time, if someone on alliance leaves que it dosent mean anything, big difference between dodge and win trade clearly a 2.8k rated Mage would know that right?

3. Pwnstars called me bad directly after a gilneas RBG, very hypocritical there

4. Your RBG xp is close to 0, you have no idea what you are talking about, I would indeed love to see you lead any RBG on this server

Medan will also be back in 1-2 weeks and he will again make you his b*tch
    Its easy to talk sh**s and post ur "hard earned" titles when you dodge rbg ques. Im asking you again, why dont you make grp get a pair of ba**s and set a time and date for a rbg, i would be glad to lead it :D yet you come after AI for queing 13 times vs donors (i was in a couple of those rbgs long before i became a part of donors) and you qued once and got all the bit**y excuses of how your team was lacking some main team members. That reminds me of scrubs blaming the lagg when they lose a duel.
    Pwnstar had his reason to call you bad, same as aio or anyone around here who has faced you in any sort of pvp. You are BAD, #sorrynotsorry

Yet let me remind you that you have 0 wins vs me in rbg as a part of team, cyo has, but you my darling clicker, dont. Should I also remind you that you and your dog guard got replaced during tge rbgs, or you are as ignorant as stupid. Idk

I was a part of Fatality as i was part of DDS and let me remind you also how many random games your scrub oremades have lost to dds. So DDS was doing better in random bgs, 2s and yet you scored 0 wins in 2 games you had vs dds in rbg. U WERE REPLACED, so dont take credit for something you didnt do plox.

Rest of dds crew left has nothing to do with this same as the rest of any of yours guilds. But if you really want to I would be glad to join any grp fighting you ally/horde in a rbg.

Stay random pls.

14. Its easy to talk sh**s and post ur "hard earned" titles when you dodge rbg ques. Im asking you again, why dont you make grp get a pair of ba**s and set a time and date for a rbg, i would be glad to lead it :D yet you come after AI for queing 13 times vs donors (i was in a couple of those rbgs long before i became a part of donors) and you qued once and got all the bit**y excuses of how your team was lacking some main team members. That reminds me of scrubs blaming the lagg when they lose a duel.
    Pwnstar had his reason to call you bad, same as aio or anyone around here who has faced you in any sort of pvp. You are BAD, #sorrynotsorry

Yet let me remind you that you have 0 wins vs me in rbg as a part of team, cyo has, but you my darling clicker, dont. Should I also remind you that you and your dog guard got replaced during tge rbgs, or you are as ignorant as stupid. Idk

I was a part of Fatality as i was part of DDS and let me remind you also how many random games your scrub oremades have lost to dds. So DDS was doing better in random bgs, 2s and yet you scored 0 wins in 2 games you had vs dds in rbg. U WERE REPLACED, so dont take credit for something you didnt do plox.

Rest of dds crew left has nothing to do with this same as the rest of any of yours guilds. But if you really want to I would be glad to join any grp fighting you ally/horde in a rbg.

Stay random pls.
    Sorry I don't que against win traders, I will que vs DDS though

On a scale of 1-10 how mad are you? I never got replace in an RBG ever, I simply just decided to leave the group. Huge difference again but must be hard for your brain to process because it's quite difficult to understand. You have 4 rbg wins I have 44 wins, stay low dog

15. Stfu bad dont type, this is big boys' conversation
    I will ****ing farm you....
    jk too low mmr
    ResidentSleeper

First ... 56789 Last