1. 3. Pwnstars called me bad directly after a gilneas RBG, very hypocritical there
    Get my name right, that fishnet must be obscuring your vision a bit I see.
    And that sentence.... go back to school learn some english, it doesnt make any sense.

4. Your RBG xp is close to 0, you have no idea what you are talking about,
    and farming noobs and your own guild in rbgs makes you have any? haha r1 grunt /facepalm

I dare you to go back to alliance and join the crew
    donors went alliance, and you dodged, so stfu and stop calling other people dodgers when your the biggest dodger in private server history.

Its funny how you call yourself a GM and a leader yet you have close to zero social skills, if you think people in your guild admire you and respect you, my god you must be delusional, the only reason you actually have people in your guild, is because there's no other pvp guild that is currently active and recruiting except urs haha.

I love how you mentioned arson as part of your grp, trust me, arson is a great guy and deserves much more than what you have to offer (fishnets & clicking) and he would drop you the second he gets the opportunity. Keep taking that game this serious, its the only thing you got going in your life anyways haha

Now enough talking, get your megan dog and stop dodging and calling other ppl dodgers, you're talking crap about neuro and ellwyn yet I dont see you challenge them to any RBGs, except those poor CTR who dont even main much in pvp. Someone's gotta make a meme about dat clicker wintrader <3

2. Get my name right, that fishnet must be obscuring your vision a bit I see.
    And that sentence.... go back to school learn some english, it doesnt make any sense.

and farming noobs and your own guild in rbgs makes you have any? haha r1 grunt /facepalm

donors went alliance, and you dodged, so stfu and stop calling other people dodgers when your the biggest dodger in private server history.

Its funny how you call yourself a GM and a leader yet you have close to zero social skills, if you think people in your guild admire you and respect you, my god you must be delusional, the only reason you actually have people in your guild, is because there's no other pvp guild that is currently active and recruiting except urs haha.

I love how you mentioned arson as part of your grp, trust me, arson is a great guy and deserves much more than what you have to offer (fishnets & clicking) and he would drop you the second he gets the opportunity. Keep taking that game this serious, its the only thing you got going in your life anyways haha

Now enough talking, get your megan dog and stop dodging and calling other ppl dodgers, you're talking crap about neuro and ellwyn yet I dont see you challenge them to any RBGs, except those poor CTR who dont even main much in pvp. Someone's gotta make a meme about dat clicker wintrader <3
    1st il call you whatever the f*ck i want, you are a bad mage first off you trash other mages like arson only to get stomped by him so kekerino to you

2ndly its hard to see you all the way down there while i have my titles dog

3rdly FATALITY has been the most stable pvp guild only comparable to infected on this server, while many pvp guilds have tried to climb up most if not all have failed and FATALITY still stands, not to mentioned we are the only horde PvP guild that ques the most premades and RBGs and we are the most active even though we were slightly inactive a month ago.

4thly why you trying to turn people against me ? is this your objective in life? if so it must be sad and i do pity you

5thly i dont play with wintraders, get it right kid and smoke a pole you use rathrak as frost mage

if you have anything else you wish to say to me please whisper me in game or mail me with the title salty sh*t raging mage, thank you and come again
    Edited: June 28, 2016

3. I will ****ing farm you....
    jk too low mmr
    ResidentSleeper
    Lul fam que rbg or stay bad
    EleGiggle

4. haha tclick, I absolutely love how worked up you got by my post. I would reply to each of those points you posted, but I dont care, im not trying to prove anything to you. But I will expand on this point you brought up:

Originally Posted by tlick
    4thly why you trying to turn people against me ? is this your objective in life? if so it must be sad and i do pity you
    You merged with grinder because you were desperate for people, and you knew Hells Angels far superior to your pathetic joke of a guild, then you excluded him from your RBGs, treated him like ****, demoted him, kicked Hells Angels members out randomly, and accused some of them of random bs, and the list goes on and on.

You treated my friends like **** and you're surprised why I do what I do? you deserve every piece of hate you're getting you pathetic excuse of a human being, I tried to be nice to you when you asked me to, yet you come to the forums and start the flame wars again!
    Now go grab that fishnet and play with your ugly tootsie roll in public, then come back asking for respect from players.

5. haha tclick, I absolutely love how worked up you got by my post. I would reply to each of those points you posted, but I dont care, im not trying to prove anything to you. But I will expand on this point you brought up:

You merged with grinder because you were desperate for people, and you knew Hells Angels far superior to your pathetic joke of a guild, then you excluded him from your RBGs, treated him like ****, demoted him, kicked Hells Angels members out randomly, and accused some of them of random bs, and the list goes on and on.

You treated my friends like **** and you're surprised why I do what I do? you deserve every piece of hate you're getting you pathetic excuse of a human being, I tried to be nice to you when you asked me to, yet you come to the forums and start the flame wars again!
    Now go grab that fishnet and play with your ugly tootsie roll in public, then come back asking for respect from players.
    Since you want to publicly display lies I'm forced to reply now, 1. I merged with grinder and bull because horde lacked a legit guild similar to infected and DDS whiich alliance dominated the pvp scene at the time 2. Myself and cyonide agreed grinder was not the best fit for our main group because Medan had proven to be the superior unholy dk, and in taking another dk we would have to eliminate any potential rogue for our RBG comp. After all we do want the best rbg comp possible same reason donors took crux over gorrerr in an RBG 3. Grinder was extremely biased towards most members of fatality when we first merged hadesama didn't do sh*t as an officer absolutely nothing yet grinder insisted he stayed officer because he was "loyal" to grinder, that shouldn't give you special ranks in a guild, ranks should be earned and even bull knew this ... We then decided to demote all officers and have them reapply through an application on the website, grinder did not like this and left with all alts and started to ninja the guild vault and actually admitted it and kinda bragged about it so bull demoted him as grinder said nothing to no one about anything even after myself and bull tried to talk to him, I actually invited him to a party with bull quite a few times and he just declined.

Also canukz decieved bull and ninja'd the guild vault multiple times just to sell **** on the AH yet grinder invites him back knowing how bull feels about it, what kind of friend does that? What kind of leader threatens to kick an enforcer (head officer) Medan because Medan wanted to kick canukz because he had no reason to be in the guild ... You are just as biased as grinder I guess it's a hellz thing ayeeee

I've already probably said this before but you clearly have blurred memory or grinder said a bunch of sh*t that wasent true

6. Idk why ppl even bother replying to this guy like let him be the hero he has dreamt of

7. highest rated clicker

sorry, but how sad it wouldn't sound... verone(varun ganhdam) is highest rated clicker and highest rated dodger at same time.

8. So were is the difference between clickers and random keybind button smashers like the ones that call clickers noobs?

And the fact that most ppl that call clickers noobs, play on a laptop with a messed up random ui and smash buttons to death 5 sec before the spell has cd, dont makes u better....

9. So were is the difference between clickers and random keybind button smashers like the ones that call clickers noobs?

And the fact that most ppl that call clickers noobs, play on a laptop with a messed up random ui and smash buttons to death 5 sec before the spell has cd, dont makes u better....
    If you have to ask why keybinds are better than clicking then you are probably new to the game, or never learned to evolve, like Tclick.

Clicking compared to keybinds is like typing on your keyboard with only one finger, like an inexperienced person would rather than optimizing your APM. It's casual and not viable in high-end gaming. Mainly keybinds are about reaction time (you lack map awareness if you're constantly shifting your gaze to your actionbars to click your spells) and mobility since most good PvPers steer with their mouse rather than keyboard turning.

PS. what is your IGN so we can check your armory and see if your arena experience gives your assessment of what makes a player good any value

Ps. this green frog should be nelth sub-forum moderator. He share oppinion with the most of nelth players.plox
    o/

10. Go fast! Screenshot this so you can use it against me later! Damn weirdos

11. So were is the difference between clickers and random keybind button smashers like the ones that call clickers noobs?

Sorry, but you're a joke Alvie, kthxbye

12. White knight? Jeez man, I get that you're improving your little portuenglisia by grabbing up random words out there but hey, that one has nothing to do with this
    I knew you wouldn't get it, its ok mate, I promise I will try to make everything clearer for now on.

I should also point out that not everything revolves around you, dear.
    The fact that you only come to the forums for me makes me thing otherwise (I'm your world <3).

btw, "actual good players" do you mean kenni, psiho, dwallin and the God himself - JDMT? The very same people we see every season? So intense, much fun. Sure as hell never going to see the top feral bakura up there haha
    The only time you reply something that isn't for me you need to call out my name. How important am I for you mate? Like srsly, you're starting to scare me.
    And yes, these cited players are better than me, they all have more experience than me and they all play much better comps than me :D I've won so many times agaisnt them (actually more than I lost) even playing ****ed up comps. Stop using players that are better than me and WAY WAY better than you to bash me :D (is not working).

I kinda disagree with this statement "titles doesnt means anything". Actually it means alot. It means that Dwal, Emil, Psiho etc got alot of knowledge of their class and spec as any other spec that they are facing, that they mastered their teamplay and that they would be alot higher rated then any of us
    There is a huge difference between Rival/Challenger and Gladiator.

sorry, but how sad it wouldn't sound... verone(varun ganhdam) is highest rated clicker
    Verone clicks? :o

13. How important am I for you mate?
    I think that's only you, who always react on every Twoeasy's activity and answers on forum. (even if it has nothing to do with you) kek

14. i really don't know who are these arena heros except dwallin on his mage which is like his 6th or 7th alt idk

15. I think that's only you, who always react on every Twoeasy's activity and answer on forum. (even if it has nothing to do with you) kek
    1. He quoted me.
    2. While replying to that same quote he mentioned my name.
    3. For some days people were fighting Neuro in this thread and I decided to stay quiet. When I finally said something I got an answer from twoeasy in 3 hours
    4. He kept on mentionting my name in his following replies (even when I'm not involved).

Maybe he didn't mean to be hostile to me in his first reply, and if that's the case, I'm sorry, but its kinda the habit :D

i really don't know who are these arena heros except dwallin on his mage which is like his 6th or 7th alt idk
    It was all a click bait buddy, I fell in it as well :D

First ... 6789 Last