1. 80% in that video from the team they are facing are less than 2k in 2s

2. there is...(I know of 1 guild that has been asking for so long now but people are too scared) perhaps ya'll need to stop being such pussies and challenge the so far unbeaten rbg group

Rofl, little santos...

edit: btw gratz tdot for getting the 2nd worst rbg title possible by playing against yourself, not willing to challenge a better team :-] little dodger <3
    I heard you quit. D:

3. Not 15 v 5, 15 v 11.
    http://imgur.com/92MtJkV
    Quality was **** so heres the link
    Post your ss with your group, I know you have it lol
    today we take a fine look at the wilderness of tol barad!

a fascinating creature you can see mcshagg attempting to fight his prey although he cant seem to kill anyone!

here we see mcshagg retreating knowing that death comes his way he quickly runs in the other direction seeking help from his guild members ! it was an intense chase down

we now see the mcshagg dead on the floor brutally destroyed and broken into pieces

we now take a close up of the mcshagg dead helplessly crying wishing he didnt form this raid

during the last stand off FATALITY pushes in into the many guilds CTR tried to form thinking they could overcome a fatality raid

and at the end their raid ran away, mcshagg was no where to be found and the many guilds they gathered ended up failing in the process with the many gaurds defending them capable of 1 shotting players which they already knew

thank you for seeing this documentary of the beginning and end of mcshagg
    Edited: June 28, 2016

4. today we take a fine look at the wilderness of tol barad!

a fascinating creature you can see mcshagg attempting to fight his prey although he cant seem to kill anyone!

here we see mcshagg retreating knowing that death comes his way he quickly runs in the other direction seeking help from his guild members ! it was an intense chase down

we now see the mcshagg dead on the floor brutally destroyed and broken into pieces

we now take a close up of the mcshagg dead helplessly crying wishing he didnt form this raid

during the last stand off FATALITY pushes in into the many guilds CTR tried to form thinking they could overcome a fatality raid

and at the end their raid ran away, mcshagg was no where to be found and the many guilds they gathered ended up failing in the process with the many gaurds defending them capable of 1 shotting players which they already knew

thank you for seeing this documentary of the beginning and end of mcshagg
    Lmao knew this was coming. I was playing on three toons during this, I was the only one from CTR there nerd. I died once on my pally and switched to my other classes which were better suited for this.
    Please don't include the screenshots of the multiple times your hardcore pvp guild, which claims to own in rated bgs, was wiped by a group of randoms. That just wouldn't be cool.
    I wish I had taken the screenshot of all three of my toons sitting on your dead body but I was too busy killing the rest of your **** guildies.
    Stay bad kid.

5. Lmao knew this was coming. I was playing on three toons during this, I was the only one from CTR there nerd. I died once on my pally and switched to my other classes which were better suited for this.
    Please don't include the screenshots of the multiple times your hardcore pvp guild, which claims to own in rated bgs, was wiped by a group of randoms. That just wouldn't be cool.
    I wish I had taken the screenshot of all three of my toons sitting on your dead body but I was too busy killing the rest of your **** guildies.
    Stay bad kid.
    You mad? At the end you guys all left scared, fatality didn't leave, in fact for 50% of the time your group stood behind guards capable of 1 shotting people but you guys knew that. Your welcome to que RBG anytime with vethosis who claims can solo cap any base on gilneas :^)

Stay mad kid, TB is fatality territory learn your place dog

6. You mad? At the end you guys all left scared, fatality didn't leave, in fact for 50% of the time your group stood behind guards capable of 1 shotting people but you guys knew that. Your welcome to que RBG anytime with vethosis who claims can solo cap any base on gilneas :^)

Stay mad kid, TB is fatality territory learn your place dog
    We left because you brought a multiboxer? We wiped you guys every time when it was just you guys lol.
    You guys spent the other 50% of the time behind your guards so I'd say it was fair.
    You're welcome to get good at the game but we both know that wont ever happen.

7. 1. He quoted me.
    2. While replying to that same quote he mentioned my name.
    3. For some days people were fighting Neuro in this thread and I decided to stay quiet. When I finally said something I got an answer from twoeasy in 3 hours
    4. He kept on mentionting my name in his following replies (even when I'm not involved).
    wow damn this guy really does adore me! hey guys twoeasy quoted me and when i finally said something he responded.. haha

im just messing with you because your haircut is funny and makes us laugh.

8. wow damn this guy really does adore me! hey guys twoeasy quoted me and when i finally said something he responded.. haha

9. wow damn this guy really does adore me! hey guys twoeasy quoted me and when i finally said something he responded.. haha
    Once again you totally missed the point. Not surprised.

You tried so hard to get a pic of me and when you saw I wasn't fat or ugly you had to find something right? :D
    Its ok mate, why don't you also share a pic of you? I guess its not a problem for you.

Edited: June 28, 2016

First ... 789