1. "Ram" Function for Siege vehicles disabled or bugged?

So I was doing a Strands of the Ancients here the other day and I picked up a Demolisher for a change: reached the gate and realize that the number 2 ability - The "ram" functions did squat. It did NOTHING to the gate - AT ALL.

Just 10 min prior to posting this I was in Wintergrasp and made myself a Siege Engine, I rolled it up to one of the Horde walls, pressed number 1, the "Ram" function that is SUPPOSE to do 2000 damage to buildings and that wall stod at 85% even after 5-6 solid right in front hits.

I never heard anyone in the BG or Raid chat talk about this so is this something that is disabled here on Warmane because of how effective it is? Or is the "Ram" function in fact bugged / broken atm?

Server is LORDAERON btw.

2. Last time i checked it the ram ability of the siege engine did dmg. Dmg felt quite low though. I have read on wowiki that ram of the siege engine should be the hardest hitting building dmg attack in WG.

3. Last time i checked it the ram ability of the siege engine did dmg. Dmg felt quite low though. I have read on wowiki that ram of the siege engine should be the hardest hitting building dmg attack in WG.
    Yeah I had the ram function WORK in Strands suddenly - But only on ONE of the 5 gates and ONLY when I placed myself on it's RIGHT side...

As of WG: The ram on the Siege Engine I used in my last WG stil did not do damage to the wall.