Hello Icecrown, i just got to level 80 and i would like to join a guild that would help me get more gear so that i may help them in return. But more importantly, I'm looking for a fun guild that likes to take it easy and not be an elitist, because unfortunately i dont play so much due to having a life :P.
I would like to progress with the guild if need be, as i would love to work with guildies.

To sum it up, my requirements are as follows:-

- Receive help as i help other guild members. (Whether raids, dungeons, run-through's, etc)
- Non-elitist thinking and an open mind. Sure, someone might take time to be good at it, but isnt that the point of the game? to experience World of Warcraft?
- Flexible raid times. Im not in US or anywhere near the West even. So flexible timings are appreciated.
- Relaxed play. Everyone gets busy everyday, and sometimes i wont even come online, maybe for a day or a week, and sometimes a month.
But i'll be sure to notify guild members and/or guild officers/guild masters the reason for my absence beforehand.
- Last but not least, the most important part...to have fun together.

Thank you Icecrown Horde guilds, and i look forward to playing with you. \ ( ^D^ ) /