1. Cinematics are not loading/playing FIX

Hello! I recently came back from a long work and RL related hyatus on Frostwolf. Upon downloading the new client, I have found that cinematics were not playing. None of them. Not the Expansion cinematics, not the ingame cinematics like "Wrathgate" or "Fall of the Lich King" that is triggered from Dalaran.. none of them; just the game giving a "Cinematic not available" UI error. Well this is due to the fact that the 5.4.8 MOP release of Warmane is missing a file called "MovieProxy.exe" that is needed for the game to load the pre-rendered in-game cinematics. So, until warmane staff rectify this by adding the file to the torrent (I got the regular download, not sure about the minimal client) i will post the MovieProxy.exe from the old 5.4.2 MOP Warmane client, which seems to still work on 5.4.8. You can get the file at the following link:

MovieProxy.exe Dropbox link:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/ad6yrdb4f7...Proxy.zip?dl=0

Once downloaded, unzip the file from the archive and place it in the root folder where you downloaded MOP, right next to your wow.exe (or EXEs, in the case you are running the imported WoD models and/or the 64 bit wow.exe - it doesn't really matter, since I tested and it works with all) After that, the game will load all cinematics!

Just to be clear; this is a clean copy of "MovieProxy.exe" from the 5.4.2 MoP release that was provided via the official Warmane.com download section.
    Now have a cookie! I beseech thee!
    Edited: June 27, 2016 Reason: Clarification