1. Hoopty here!

Hello there everyone! I'm new to this server and looking for a guild as well as some arena partners. A little info about myself:

I was one of the highest rated ferals in the world back in S4 in 2s/3s. I also had the 2nd highest rated 5s team on BG9 during season 9 as moonkin. 2400+ exp in arenas as both feral and moonkin. For PVE, I have done full clears of every raid from vanilla through cata while they were relevant and mostly before massive nerfs, excluding vanilla naxx. I was getting top 10 parses in the world for feral during ulduar days, and was in a couple top 15 or so US guilds, getting server firsts on a couple of bosses.

A group of friends and I started off on a lvl 70 server since TBC was our favorite expansion, but that server is now dead unfortunately. That is why I am starting on here. I loved moonkin in cata, and will be playing that as my primary spec, and would love to find a good raiding guild as well as people to run LSD 2.0, dancing with the stars, or spicy chicken cleave in 3s and for the broken 5s comp we ran to get rank 2 with.

2. Hey there Hewpty, welcome to Warmane!

3. Welcome Hoop and cheers for upcoming adventure. :)

4. July 5, 2016  
    Nice WoW history there mate, Have fun on this server!

5. July 6, 2016  
    Hi, if you're going to play on Icecrown you can hit me up if you like and we can do some arenas. I play frostmage, and have had 2.5k in 3v3 during wotlk / cata
    i played discpriest(2.4k rmp)/warrior(2.5k tsg) and hunter2.5k(beastcleave) my character is Invoices, and im currently also leveling a warrior called supbruv.

Welcome!