1. [Lordaeron]Official 19s thread

Hello,

So I decided a topic of this sort should be present in this forum, since it's generally better to have everything related to Lordaeron's lvl 19 twink community in one topic, rather than to create a new one each issue arisen. Which is also a big request to other twink communities, on different realms too to create similar topics, so that we can maintain an order in our sub-forum. All cases such as problems, advice, guides, information, organizing premades, arenas, grouping for achievement/dungeon runs etc. are welcome here.

What is worth mentioning as of today? A new horde twink guild, 'Revolution of Twinks', full of my old buddies, has recently arrived to Lord. So I ask horde fellas to provide them with as much help as possible (I know nobody has an endless bag of gold as their in-game wallet, but...) These guys may not be yet geared or enchanted but, I tell you, they are GOOD and should be reckoned with.

Alliance guild 'Bad to the Bone', apart of its open recruitment process has started doing AQ20 runs to farm vanilla glove enchants for caster twinks. Since raid locks expire twice a week, we are planning to do these runs on Saturdays and Mondays/Tuesdays. As we make this a routine, it will be stated with more detail in the future. If anyone would like to contribute to our goal, and might be outside of guild, don't hesitate to contact Lilianne, Ripter or Selitha in-game. We will gladly accept everyone into the raid group. In addition, you might give us your twink nickname (even if the recipe doesn't drop during the run you attended), and as a token of our appreciation for your assistance, you will get the enchanting service free of charge or at least at a substantially reduced fee.

Lilianne

2. Perhaps you can edit your post and provide a guild directory for both sides. Something like this:

Alliance

<Bad to the Bone>
    Recruiting: Yes
    Levels: 19

<Twink Legion>
    Recruiting: Unknown

===================================

Horde

<Horde Invasion>
    Levels: 19, 39

<Revolution of Twinks>

Obviously add any others as well. Perhaps add another line for country/region/etc? for those guilds that might be all from one country timezone or whatever.

I'm not sure if this forum software allows continued edits, but it could serve as a valuable resource at the top of the thread to help new twinks find a guild to join.

EDIT: I just saw this thread -->> (http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=331006)
    Having it 2 places couldn't hurt, but if that is not worth doing, so be it.
    Edited: June 27, 2016

3. Just for info i have 15 agility glvoes from AQ on horde side.(Enchant recipe).

4. Just for info i have 15 agility glvoes from AQ on horde side.(Enchant recipe).
    That's another idea. Make a list of enchanters that have twink enchants.

PS. Saturate is now Horde Invasion

5. What this bracket needs is for less people to pick a primary class whether it be warrior, rogue, shaman, fire mage, etc and be like "oh crap i die so easily time to reroll a hunter" both factions are guilty of this, most of the time as of right now which ever team has more hunters usually wins unless there's actual communication. I think more guilds should promote voice communication for bgs to make for more cooperative play, classes that i don't see much of are warriors, priests, mages, most people on here roll druids and hunters sadly and we need to try to change how many people roll them, i made a hunter caught fishing hat on it, played it a few times got bored and sold it on coin shop, i primarily play a druid fc known as Cakespray because i played a flag carrier on retail as well. I've been trying to get back to my main twink class at 19 from back in bc/wotlk on retail which was warrior but every time i go to play one my team doesn't seem to have a flag carrier and i feel obligated to log off my warrior and play my fc, which brings me to another point, we need more people willing and wanting to somewhat actively play fc, i'm a decent fc at best and i've been doing it for 4 years now and am getting bored of it and want a break from it, anyways let's keep this bracket growing and continue to promote it not demote it

6. What this bracket needs is for less people to pick a primary class whether it be warrior, rogue, shaman, fire mage, etc and be like "oh crap i die so easily time to reroll a hunter" both factions are guilty of this, most of the time as of right now which ever team has more hunters usually wins unless there's actual communication.
    I have chose to create my 19 twinks on the horde side. I really don't think I am going to do what I have done on the old lorderon server and deathwing and make toons on both sides. I just don't have the energy anymore.

That said, I plan to handle this situation one simple way. I will queue. If the games are unbalanced and/or there are too many hunters, I will quit queuing. The result will be super fun games for the other side while they farm levelers or the queues dry up.

7. We had some 5v5 arenas on the alliance side yesterday evening, wanna join us tonight, hordes?