1. more 70-79 on horde side icc realm

Cmon horde noobs i know that you are scared now since Tbc made a paladin 79 and you all quited and dont wanna que for bg but we havent played any bg for a long time be more active lets have some Bgs we need this twinking need you guys gogo Horde its your birthday

2. I am a 79 lock, add me: (removed) on ice crown.

Edit: Can't find any BG's for like 3 hours... twinking isn't worth it, especially when you play during NA times, most people are EU and on during the day when I am working.

Can't believe people don't queue 70-79 to try and prep for 80 gear with honor, instead of just hitting lvl 80 and just getting pooped on by kids in wraitful
    Edited: June 28, 2016

3. Great activity soonish, guys, I decided to do something about it so I'm transfering to horde side, some of the old 70 twinks are making 79 twinks on horde side as well.
    We will create a guild too.
    More info Soon™

4. Great activity soonish, guys, I decided to do something about it so I'm transfering to horde side, some of the old 70 twinks are making 79 twinks on horde side as well.
    We will create a guild too.
    More info Soon™

And i'll cut through you like carving a cake! Traitor

Jk

Really,make a good twink guild there(79) the <Titans> are inactive and worse is some dudes already leveled to 80 since no bgs like 1-2 weeks(i mean full bgs twinks vs twinks not with lelevers)

Hope this gets active,
    Try to get twinks from titans some there are decent ones,really.
    Also look for the old lordaeron 79s,i haven't figured how to keybind,need elp ask them what technique they used and still use? Kek

Ty.
    Edited: June 28, 2016