1. When will extra characters be available again?

I was hoping to get a more exact answer as to when I will have access to my characters that where not merged due to the 10 char limit on realms (when Ragnaros and Deathwing merged).

I've gotten "not to much longer", "hopefully tomorrow" and "soon" over the past month and was hoping for a bit more since time just keeps ticking after these answers.

To clarify, I have 10 characters that I currently still cannot access after the merge. I've been told since the merge was going on ,as well as after, that I have absolutely nothing to worry about, no chars would be lost, and tools would come soon.

The plan was, at least to begin with, that there would be a tool to deal with these extra characters (beyond ones 10) by letting us swap in/out chars. This idea was apparently scrapped. Now apparently the idea is that those extra characters will be offloaded to another extra account. Which one of these is it, and when?

/Sincerely, Triska.

2. The system has yet to be implemented as far as I know. Though, if you decide to delete any of your existing characters, for whatever reason, the additional characters will fall into the character list. As for a specified date, I'm not able to answer that question at this time.

3. The system has yet to be implemented as far as I know. Though, if you decide to delete any of your existing characters, for whatever reason, the additional characters will fall into the character list. As for a specified date, I'm not able to answer that question at this time.
    Aye I heard one could delete a char to get them fall in that way, but since all of my chars are geared and not just storage mules, I do not want to do that (and was told I wouldn't have to). Thanks though for replying.

It would be less of an issue if my characters that I can currently play did not have several hundred coins spent on them each. But atm if I delete a char it literally means throwing on average 400-500 coins into the drain, per character. Some chars I don't have access to atm also have several hundred coins worth of donations on them, which is the whole reason I worry. My situation atm is that I have chars representing around 1k coins that I can't play, and I cannot delete any chars since that would mean deleting more coins.

I was also told that those chars currently unavailable won't get the coins refunded since I will have access to them "soon"/"hopefully tomorrow" etc, so you see the predicament.
    Edited: June 28, 2016

4. Aye I heard one could delete a char to get them fall in that way, but since all of my chars are geared and not just storage mules, I do not want to do that (and was told I wouldn't have to). Thanks though for replying.

It would be less of an issue if my characters that I can currently play did not have several hundred coins spent on them each. But atm if I delete a char it literally means throwing on average 400-500 coins into the drain, per character. Some chars I don't have access to atm also have several hundred coins worth of donations on them, which is the whole reason I worry. My situation atm is that I have chars representing around 1k coins that I can't play, and I cannot delete any chars since that would mean deleting more coins.

I was also told that those chars currently unavailable won't get the coins refunded since I will have access to them "soon"/"hopefully tomorrow" etc, so you see the predicament.
    You're not gonna get anywhere by saying this. I'm sure they'll work on it.. eventually. All you can do is wait. Consider all ETAs from Warmane as untrustworthy as they tend to have a reputation of not following ETAs. You probably wont have to delete your characters, but I also feel like you're in the lower percentile that have over 10 chars. So it'll take time for them to 'get around to it'

5. You're not gonna get anywhere by saying this. I'm sure they'll work on it.. eventually. All you can do is wait. Consider all ETAs from Warmane as untrustworthy as they tend to have a reputation of not following ETAs. You probably wont have to delete your characters, but I also feel like you're in the lower percentile that have over 10 chars. So it'll take time for them to 'get around to it'
    The point of the question was it's been well over a month and it was said we would not loose anything in the merge, including chars over the 10 char limit, so there would be no need for refunds. But what is the difference of not loosing anything, and not being able to access your chars?

As for the "lower percentile" I'm sure you remember the problems in the past, years back,in the Molten days (in and around Hermes days) when they openly said donations had been low and it was the "lower percentile" who made the big donations keeping the lights on for those who didn't give anything yet kept complaining about lag/bugs/etc.

6. We have implemented an account linking system to put those extra characters on other accounts that belong to you.

The waiting time at the moment is simply due to discussions for the linking still taking place, we haven't 100% confirmed every single thing related to it, even if it is as basic as a simple input box for account name, click link, set which characters get moved, done.

We like to think about every aspect of systems we implement, concerns, security, fallback, so on.

As such, no eta, rest assured all characters "in limbo" are safe

7. We have implemented an account linking system to put those extra characters on other accounts that belong to you.

The waiting time at the moment is simply due to discussions for the linking still taking place, we haven't 100% confirmed every single thing related to it, even if it is as basic as a simple input box for account name, click link, set which characters get moved, done.

We like to think about every aspect of systems we implement, concerns, security, fallback, so on.

As such, no eta, rest assured all characters "in limbo" are safe
    Thanks Edifice, was just me getting worried is all. That's exactly what I wanted to hear, I can rest alot easier now.