1. SO. 19 Twinking. Lorderon or Icecrown??!!?

I have recently returned to the Warmane after a little bit of an absence. Obv the temperature has changed with the merging of Deathwing and Ragnaros into Icecrown and it seems that the overall population of Lorderon is going down now. I realize that is mostly end game people leaving for Icecrown but still.

So. I have a warlock (Dawt) that I created on Deathwing after the Moltdown and I have never even played it. It's been sitting idle for over a year. Obv it's on Icecrown now. I have a warlock on Lorderon Horde (Zessy) too, but I don't foresee being able to finish the toon to perfection anytime soon and I hate playing games without being BiS.

I guess my question is, which server is going to have the better sustained 19 twink community?

The main reason I ask is that there are some hurdles on Lorderon that you don't have on Icecrown. I have many 80s on Icecrown that are BiS with 2 seat mounts, etc to make finishing my post moltdown 19s over there finish out.

2. July 5, 2016  
    Horde needs you on Lordaeron!. Be it warlock, shaman, hunter or druid. They never full on them. :)

3. July 5, 2016  
    Horde needs you on Lordaeron!. Be it warlock, shaman, hunter or druid. They never full on them. :)
    Yes. I agree that horde side needs players in general but I don't know if it's worth my time to queue into the 2 different scenarios I have seen so far.

1st Scenario - a somewhat even game twink wise where the alliance side just turtles in their GY all game.
    2nd Scenario - 5-6 full twinks alliance side vs 2-3 max on horde side where it ends up a GY camping party for the alliance.

The 2nd scenario is what I have witnessed 80% of the games I've played so far. Not to mention the obscene amount of hunters the alliance queues.

I am continuing to develop the twinks I have already started on the horde side because I enjoy making them, but I doubt they will see much WSG game time.

4. July 5, 2016  
    same story in every bracket of every realm...alliance has more twinks and players still roll twinks on ally...ill never get that

5. July 5, 2016  
    same story in every bracket of every realm...alliance has more twinks and players still roll twinks on ally...ill never get that
    It's quite unfortunate. It stifles growth of what could be a good thing.

6. July 5, 2016  
    It's quite unfortunate. It stifles growth of what could be a good thing.
    Alliance icecrown 79s
    We have daily 5 to 10 twinks 79 online in our guild horde has 1-3 or 0 we barely have bgs lol

7. July 6, 2016  
    Yes. I agree that horde side needs players in general but I don't know if it's worth my time to queue into the 2 different scenarios I have seen so far.
    2nd Scenario - 5-6 full twinks alliance side vs 2-3 max on horde side where it ends up a GY camping party for the alliance.
    The 2nd scenario is what I have witnessed 80% of the games I've played so far. Not to mention the obscene amount of hunters the alliance queues.
    I am trying to compete in Lord 19s WSGs everyday. the week is roughly as this: 3-4 days of alliance domination (regular number of twinks vs 0-1-2 in horde) 1 day of horde domination (opposite to the above) and 2-3 days when forces are roughly equal.

Not to mention the obscene amount of hunters the alliance queues.
    Alliance hunters? once per week maybe, alliance queues 3 or more hunters. And unless its a day on which raid locks expire, every second wsg half of horde team are hunters. I'd say that alliance has a hunter on almost every bg but in horde hunters come less often, but in large groups. :)

So every twink is welcome, even though, horde is mainly hunters, shamans, druids or warlocks. I'm surprised that on this server there are so few twink rogues. At least on horde side.

8. July 6, 2016  
    I am trying to compete in Lord 19s WSGs everyday. the week is roughly as this: 3-4 days of alliance domination (regular number of twinks vs 0-1-2 in horde) 1 day of horde domination (opposite to the above) and 2-3 days when forces are roughly equal.

Alliance hunters? once per week maybe, alliance queues 3 or more hunters. And unless its a day on which raid locks expire, every second wsg half of horde team are hunters. I'd say that alliance has a hunter on almost every bg but in horde hunters come less often, but in large groups. :)

So every twink is welcome, even though, horde is mainly hunters, shamans, druids or warlocks. I'm surprised that on this server there are so few twink rogues. At least on horde side.
    Cakespray here, no offense Lillihanne, but 95% of the times i queue bgs, alliance has like 4 fully twinked hunters that sit in flag room and pop every cd they can the second i pick up the flag, i understand i don't queue as much as most people but at least a few bgs a day, and alliance usually has at least 4 hunters every bg i queue

9. July 7, 2016  
    Cakespray here, no offense Lillihanne, but 95% of the times i queue bgs, alliance has like 4 fully twinked hunters that sit in flag room and pop every cd they can the second i pick up the flag
    Well, since you pop every possible and impossible CD to stay alive we needed to adjust our strategy to bring you down efficiently.
    And not 4, not 4. Got 10k HKs, but am yet to see 4 alliance twink hunters on my team.

alliance usually has at least 4 hunters every bg i queue
    You're making mountains out of mole hills. Yesterday's bg which we both participated in was 1 hunter on ally side, as well as in horde team. Idk about what happened later, when you smashed alliance, if any hunters joined or not.
    Maybe I should quit raging over uselessness of alliance team and queue only when band of night elves and draenei chicks with arrows join? :)

10. Well, since you pop every possible and impossible CD to stay alive we needed to adjust our strategy to bring you down efficiently.
    And not 4, not 4. Got 10k HKs, but am yet to see 4 alliance twink hunters on my team.
    I have faced 4+ alliance hunters a ton of times already. In fact, I've recently faced 3 fully geared twink hunters from your guild alone in a game.