1. July 3, 2016  
    I got these from archive.org, so it cant be a lie. I too remember much larger queues in 2013 but archive.org doesnt take a SS every second, obviously.

2. July 3, 2016  
    no **** it loses players cuz people spread the negativity amongst the players in our small community

3. July 3, 2016  
    Are you sure that's the main problem? Negativity?

4. July 3, 2016  
    Are you sure that's the main problem? Negativity?
    Pretty much.

5. July 4, 2016  
    we all know that cata is having a bad time because of stupid reasons but DON´T SPREAD THE NEGATIVITY it will kill off even more cata players instead encourage people to stay here on cata,take bakura for example he mostly stays positive when it comes to cata but not always,people like him made me stay on cata because they are not always like ˝oh my god this realm is so dead lets merge with pandas or even betterr wotlk˝

6. July 4, 2016  
    we all know that cata is having a bad time because of stupid reasons but DON´T SPREAD THE NEGATIVITY it will kill off even more cata players instead encourage people to stay here on cata,take bakura for example he mostly stays positive when it comes to cata but not always,people like him made me stay on cata because they are not always like ˝oh my god this realm is so dead lets merge with pandas or even betterr wotlk˝
    So, your motivation to play here is based on other people's opinions of the server and you can't enjoy it yourself if others complain? 4head

7. July 4, 2016  
    So, your motivation to play here is based on other people's opinions of the server and you can't enjoy it yourself if others complain? 4head
    Never underestimate the power of words :D

Let's see, if a new game is released and a lot of guys say that the game is awesome and its worth playing, wouldn't you be interested in the game? If most of people says how much that game sucks you will think twice before buying it.

The same happens when people exaggerates about the status of the server and comments so much ****... It will make people think: "Is it really worth playing here?" Even when they're having a lot of fun.

8. July 4, 2016  
    This isn't a new game release though, this is a 6 year old expansion of a 10 year old game and you shouldn't need hype to play it lul
    Let me repeat it for you:
    The same happens when people exaggerates about the status of the server and comments so much ****... It will make people think: "Is it really worth playing here?" Even when they're having a lot of fun.
    Have you ever heard about Marketing and Advertising?

9. July 4, 2016  

Have you ever heard about Marketing and Advertising?
    marketing and advertising only work on brainless sheep. so go figure
    if i acknowledge something, opinion of a thousand people cant change it.

10. July 4, 2016  
    marketing and advertising only work on brainless sheep. so go figure
    if i acknowledge something, opinion of a thousand people cant change it.
    So why do you even play here? Did you find this server just because yes?
    Another example: I'm sure you already read or heard something like "Hey dude, I'm playing CS:GO, its so damn fun, you must try it", don't you think that will make the person to think about it?

A lot of your decisions and thoughts started in another person, I'm sorry but you're not a exception.

11. July 4, 2016  
    So why do you even play here? Did you find this server just because yes?
    Another example: I'm sure you already read or heard something like "Hey dude, I'm playing CS:GO, its so damn fun, you must try it", don't you think that will make the person to think about it?

A lot of your decisions and thoughts started in another person, I'm sorry but you're not a exception.
    considering you are ******ed. lemme elaborate for you

juts because someone states an opinion does not mean I will put any merit to it. thats why i used that sheep analogy.

I'm sorry but you're not a exception.
    ofc i am. i refuse to be a sheep.

12. July 4, 2016  
    considering you are ******ed. lemme elaborate for you

juts because someone states an opinion does not mean I will put any merit to it. thats why i used that sheep analogy.
    That opinion doesn't need to change the way you thoughts or your final decision, but it will make you think about it.
    For example, if someone that you know (I'm not gonna say "a friend" because I think you're unable to make any) says that you must try some delicious burger, wouldn't that make you think about it?

Thats what marketing and advertising does... It will not be 100% successful but it will makes you think about it.

ofc i am. i refuse to be a sheep.
    As I said, IT MAKES YOU THINK, so if you're not affected by it then you're probably the sheep.

P.S: I would like to make you know that I really didn't want to make this thread get toxic like the others. what I tried to say with all this was that some players are bringing a really bad reputation to the server and a lot of people is leaving because of that. Server is having some issues, yes, but its still pretty funny. Some bugs need to be fixed asap but we must wait for staff's work.
    Edited: July 4, 2016

13. July 4, 2016  
    That opinion doesn't need to change the way you thoughts or your final decision, but it will make you think about it.
    For example, if someone that you know (I'm not gonna say "a friend" because I think you're unable to make any) says that you must try some delicious burger, wouldn't that make you think about it?

Thats what marketing and advertising does... It will not be 100% successful but it will make you think about it.

As I said, IT MAKES YOU THINK, so if you're not affected by it then you're probably the sheep.
    aight i give up. i wasted 15 minutes to understand what the **** are you saying, **** it. bye

14. July 4, 2016  
    aight i give up. i wasted 15 minutes to understand what the **** are you saying, **** it. bye

15. July 5, 2016  
    Advertising? Staff doesnt even care about cata...ppl arent leaving because we are giving bad reputation to the server...who's giving bad reputation to the server is the staff, cause ppl only say bad about something when theres something wrong...and warmane should care about cata...probably half of ppl who are playing wotlk or mop , still have cata on their heart...but warmane did broke cata...they are killing it...and theres also those ppl who dont wana leave cata, and change to other servers...

First 1234 Last