wotlk was more noob-friendly thats why it attracts so many players lol

2. July 5, 2016  
    Are you serious?

3. July 5, 2016  
    lol, actually this is partially truth xD

4. July 5, 2016  
    is it just me or some people can't handle the fact that cata was better than wotlk in some aspects of the game

5. July 5, 2016  
    I didnt say cata was better lol. Wotlk has better lore, raiding experience in general. It is definitely more fun in some ways. However, pvp was ******ed, very frustrated to play against your counter. For example, in cata you have many choices for double dps comp and u can manage to beat op heal/dps comps with proper execution or gearing style. But in lk, you either rolling rogue/sp, mage/sp, des/ele, UH/sp or gtfo. Decent war/hpala will eat most double dps no matter how much you outplay them (dodged jk 11k overpower).

For pve, ive seen backpaddling clicker having light of dawn so .... LOL

Are you serious?
    https://youtu.be/S8YM3DqJ3UY?t=110

6. July 5, 2016  
    Under development/population/bug-free prismat, then Cata is pretty much dead.

7. July 5, 2016  
    I don't know why is WotLK called the most balanced PvP expansion... There is literally no balance. People complain about how much OP PvE items are here but it looks like they've never noticed that 50% of the gear used by a PvP player is actually PvE. Plus, have you guys heard about Shadowmourne? What about Paladins removing stuns with Hand of Freedom? Oh Oh wait... and warriors reducing 50% of the healing taken of his opponent? But way there's more... How much do you like to get 1shoted by Feral's Ferocious Bite? Because that's going to happen a lot there. And I love when a rogue stuns me for 10 seconds, not to mention that both blind and sap are also 10 seconds :D

8. July 5, 2016  
    I don't know why is WotLK called the most balanced PvP expansion... There is literally no balance. People complain about how much OP PvE items are here but it looks like they've never noticed that 50% of the gear used by a PvP player is actually PvE. Plus, have you guys heard about Shadowmourne? What about Paladins removing stuns with Hand of Freedom? Oh Oh wait... and warriors reducing 50% of the healing taken of his opponent? But way there's more... How much do you like to get 1shoted by Feral's Ferocious Bite? Because that's going to happen a lot there. And I love when a rogue stuns me for 10 seconds, not to mention that both blind and sap are also 10 seconds :D
    4.0 best balanced patch ever..

But people forget early Cata, they only every think about end of cata with PvE gear :(

9. July 5, 2016  
    4.0 best balanced patch ever..

But people forget early Cata, they only every think about end of cata with PvE gear :(
    Even 4.3.4 with all this PvE gear is way more balanced than WotLK :p

10. July 5, 2016  
    I didnt say cata was better lol. Wotlk has better lore, raiding experience in general. It is definitely more fun in some ways. However, pvp was ******ed, very frustrated to play against your counter. For example, in cata you have many choices for double dps comp and u can manage to beat op heal/dps comps with proper execution or gearing style. But in lk, you either rolling rogue/sp, mage/sp, des/ele, UH/sp or gtfo. Decent war/hpala will eat most double dps no matter how much you outplay them (dodged jk 11k overpower).

For pve, ive seen backpaddling clicker having light of dawn so .... LOL

https://youtu.be/S8YM3DqJ3UY?t=110
    Wotlk has better lore cuz we killed a guy from wc3? but killing a 10.000 year old dragon that could destroy a world isnt as epic as killing one semi human

11. July 6, 2016  
    ^ it isnt about how powerful they are lol, like when you compare villains in superhero movies, joker is nowhere near powerful but yet the most idolized one. If i wanted to chill and play an easy expansion i would pick wotlk for sure. All you do every week is basically faceroll lk hc in 2 hours. Srsly though ive seen pugs recruiting LOD/bane run without voice chat. You cant do that here, pugs will get stuck at zonozz or spine.

Personally I cant have fun in wotlk as healers. Mongoloid SM plate, double solace mage/sp, LSP 1 shot chaosbolt lava...are just disgusting.

12. July 6, 2016  
    Wotlk has better lore cuz we killed a guy from wc3? but killing a 10.000 year old dragon that could destroy a world isnt as epic as killing one semi human
    Better lore =/ More powerful villains

13. July 6, 2016  
    Having played all 3 patches, I must say that PvP has never really been balanced in any of the patches.

But, the most balanced PvP I have experienced is early cata, without the endgame HC PvE gear, in the very early days of Sargeras, when even Cata gear was not released, and Ruthless was available for CP xD Thats just my opinion tho :p

14. July 6, 2016  
    Wotlk has lore ? I didnt even notice. Were here for possesed Arthas who is just Yogg Saron's *****.
    3.3 is literally the worst balanced patch ever. EvenMoP can be called more balanced than that War/Pal clown-fiesta.

15. July 6, 2016  
    Better lore =/ More powerful villains
    ok wait so arthas is more powerfull cuz he is possesed by one orc who got tricked by the burning legion but a giant dragon who can destroy the whole world and is insane cuz of the old gods isnt as powerfull as the lich king? (and dont forget that all the mountains that separate zones are made by neltharion and his dragons to prevent war,and the lich king can do what?hmm raise dk's,dead dragons and thats it for the most part)
    Edited: July 6, 2016

First 1234 Last