1. July 6, 2016  
    Wotlk has better lore cuz we killed a guy from wc3? but killing a 10.000 year old dragon that could destroy a world isnt as epic as killing one semi human
    ^ it isnt about how powerful they are lol
    Better lore =/ More powerful villains
    ok wait so arthas is more powerfull cuz he is possesed by one orc who got tricked by the burning legion but a giant dragon who can destroy the whole world and is insane cuz of the old gods isnt as powerfull as the lich king? (and dont forget that all the mountains that separate zones are made by neltharion and his dragons to prevent war,and the lich king can do what?hmm raise dk's,dead dragons and thats it for the most part)

2. July 7, 2016  
    Even 4.3.4 with all this PvE gear is way more balanced than WotLK :p
    This.

If you've ever played high rated arenas on either woltk or mop you know this is true...4.0.1 is better I think than 4.3.4 personally, but even 4.3.4 is better PvP balance wise than either of those 2 other expansions...

3. July 7, 2016  
    Do anyone feel like despite of all pve gear in 4.3 even when you lose you don't rage that much compared to wotlk? In cata if I lost due to pve gear disadvantage, that was because I made mistakes and did not outplay the enemy very well. But in the inbred, toxic, disgusting 3.3 patch people just dps through your def cds even when you predicted it. For example ele destro against hunter/disc: des lock with succubus talent can cast seduce in 0.5s, if the disc doesnt have a godlike reaction to swd that first charm, hunter will die in shadowfury pretty much. In this case, hunter has nothing to counterplay the lock except pet stun the succubus and trinket deter death coil. Too many RNG involved not to mention the damage is huge outside of burst

4. To be honest i missed those days of cata and in frostwolf we were too much pvpers but now in neltharion so much low population in pvp most of server are pve or they play few bgs before you cant remember 2500 ppl playing bg im talking about frostwolf because frostwolf has too much pvpers or like 85% of population were pvp and some of them play also pve for rep farm now server with max 1.4K players with only few pvpers i wanna say to warmane to check from a cooperation with another cata group like ivalice sienna or others like AT if we unit all private servers will have too much ppl + few private servers but i think before molten doesnt do event a lot just in warsong tournament and we got gm that always in our services but they need to work so the mission of us is to help them with staying and not discourage them

5. To be honest i missed those days of cata and in frostwolf we were too much pvpers but now in neltharion so much low population in pvp most of server are pve or they play few bgs before you cant remember 2500 ppl playing bg im talking about frostwolf because frostwolf has too much pvpers or like 85% of population were pvp and some of them play also pve for rep farm now server with max 1.4K players with only few pvpers i wanna say to warmane to check from a cooperation with another cata group like ivalice sienna or others like AT if we unit all private servers will have too much ppl + few private servers but i think before molten doesnt do event a lot just in warsong tournament and we got gm that always in our services but they need to work so the mission of us is to help them with staying and not discourage them

First ... 234