1. Dead or alive

i wanted to ask if the realm is dead, i have had a big break and wonderying if it's still enjoyable.
    When i quit the realm pop was around the same, but nothing to do

2. Well for me it's more alive than it's been in 6 months... Recent updates really made people go out make new groups for low level dungeons and raids. It made realm come back to life, well atleast for me... There will always be haters of course.

3. The server is having a bad time but we all must believe :D Join us and let's make neltharion great again <3

4. The server is having a bad time but we all must believe :D Join us and let's make neltharion great again <3
    be like bakura (positive)

5. Mostly Server is more Dead than before the PreCata Dungeon Update, but the thing that changed is that u had like 8 DS Pug Runs in Global before the update a day, now u havent even one per day since DS is bugged. Actually when they dont start fixing the mess from an update that took 1 year to came on Neltharion they kill it.

6. Comparing to state across years then Cata is completly dead.

7. Cata was having a bad time even before Moltdown, not just now.

Summer 2013:

Summer 2014:

Month or two before Moltdown:

Month or two after Moltdown

Right now:

Whats it gonna be like in few months?

Note: After Moltdown Neltharion is Sargeras+Frostwolf+Neltharion, its whole Cataclysm, it should be well over 2.2k players.
    Edited: June 29, 2016

8. Without a doubt realm is currently lower populated than ever but it's definitely still playable and the newly added low level content makes things a bit more interesting especially for an achievements hunter like myself. I am almost certain that Nelth's pop isn't going any lower in the near future since people who still play here are mostly those who prefer Cata over all other wow expansions (I.e. they've played vanilla/TBC/wrath long enough and are already fed up with the newer noob-friendly expansions), and considering that Nelth is undoubtedly the BEST Cata realm out there despite its low pop those peeps simply got nowhere else to go.

Personally I haven't logged in-game for a month or so but as a guy who played in here a lot post-wipe I can guarantee the realm is even more enjoyable than before just reading the changelog.

All in all, Warmane Cata has always been an amazing gaming experience and the current server's state isn't as bad as some trolls like to claim it is.

9. Summer 2012... the 2k Queues to get on Sarg Cata was just brilliant..

10. the last two feels like Fire mage before and after lel, pls fix

11. Cata was having a bad time even before Moltdown, not just now.

<snap>

Whats it gonna be like in few months?

Note: After Moltdown Neltharion is Sargeras+Frostwolf+Neltharion, its whole Cataclysm, it should be well over 2.2k players.
    Don't even show me those screenshots with player capped Cata realms

12. Well if you compare it back from 2012 across all realms and now in 2016 you can pretty much say its dead.

13. as much as it is ˝dead˝ people still enjoy it,i personaly dont really care about the bugs that much but i still would like to see a well scrypted etc cata realm(neltharion),and also im sick of mostly seeing work done on wotlk realms i mean the **** warmane there are other expansions too which need atention as well as their players

14. July 3, 2016  
    Kirra...thats a lie...in summer 2014 cata servers still had queues...i remember that very well cause it was when i started playing...sargeras had like from 200-600 queue ...edit that 2014 print...i donated the first and the last time, in august 2014, and the only reason was to skip queue...

15. July 3, 2016  
    Does it even matter? Point is clear, Cataclysm is losing players and that's it.

123 ... Last