1. ElvUI Skins Addon

So I downloaded the skins addon and clicked embed, reloaded ui, relogged ect but it wont show up in the right chat window. All I have is Trade/Loot.

The regular Skada window is there, isnt it supposed to disappear and go into the chat? What do I do with the regular skada that shows up.

This is really hard to describe sorry

2. /elvui

check if u have the embed setting correct.

3. Well yea I said I did. I tried single and double they all say Skada. I havent tried typing Recount in there yet.

What I did.

Downloaded Skada
    Downloaded ElvUI
    Setup ElvUI and it looks great.
    Tried Embedding Skada and the regular Skada is still there it didnt move to the chatbox or change at all. Tried just covering the right chatbox with it but it looks ugly, wiah itd just embed.

Not sure whats wrong, watched several youtube guides and all they did was check the box and magically it was there. In all there videos I never saw the original skada on there screen vefore hand tho.

4. It says AddOnSkins is out of date but Ive got out of date addons checked.

Can I get a download link f or Addonskins thats 3.3.5?

And it should have its own folder right?

5. It says AddOnSkins is out of date but Ive got out of date addons checked.

Can I get a download link f or Addonskins thats 3.3.5?

And it should have its own folder right?
    https://github.com/ElvUI-WotLK
    Edited: August 6, 2023 Reason: update link

6. May 11, 2017  
    When i download the addon and copt it to my interface folder it doesnt work , it does show in the addon list , but addons stay looking the same , i tried 2 things.
    copying the folder out of the zip it self while deleting the -master part , and copying the folder inside the master fold that come out of the zip , but still nothing happens can someone help me please .