1. July 4, 2016  
    Not really. Not because of that at least. Votes in the bug tracker serve to show what the community finds important, but it doesn't means it's what needs to be fixed first for the developers. Yeah, your class might be broken because of an isolated bug, but fixing one that will help with stability, avoid crashes or have an impact much larger on the realm and players will get priority as it should. Plus people are free to go look in the bug tracker to give votes, there's no need to soapbox for them here.
    How much would it cost me in gold for this level of *** kissing from you,or are you a ''favoritist''?
    I know for a straight up fact that there have been plenty of cases where someone from so called community have sent them lines of code for fixing certain bugs,and they never even so much as acknowledged them,some of those bugs are still around.
    So don't give everyone this crap that they fix what needs fixing,whatever their chaos theory for doing it is,it's certainly not based on anything a human mind could conjure up as understandable reasoning.

2. July 4, 2016  
    Or perhaps you just have no understanding of coding, DB management, and database interactions with code (or are pretending so?), and are taking the frustration of not having a clue of what you're talking about on an user. Don't call people "*** kissers" because you're ignorant on the subject.

3. July 4, 2016  
    Say what you want,i know for a fact it happened at least 4 times when msv was ninja-released in broken state.
    In fact,when was the last major content release that did not either break something that was working before,or come out in broken state it self?
    Am i clueless to an extent? yeah,there are plenty of things i have no idea about then again i am not trying to manage a large private server network,what's your excuse for releasing content that almost always is either in broken state,or manage to break something that was working fine before?!
    The only reason i am rattled up is because i sank years in this,and overtime the quality has basically vanished like a fart in the wind,and instead of having the testicular fortitude to come out straight and say that you either don't want to,or lack the ability to manage certain parts of the network,you ban/censor topics or just don't bother to respond.
    Edited: July 4, 2016

4. July 4, 2016  
    In fact,when was the last major content release that did not either break something that was working before,or come out in broken state it self? Am i clueless to an extent?
    To the extent that you just proved my point. You complain both at the order things are fixed, as well as fixes that break other things. If you had any clue you would understand why one is handled the way it is and why the other can happen. If you wanted to do more than just spew forth complains - which is what your post record is all about - you would inform yourself.

yeah,there are plenty of things i have no idea about then again i am not trying to manage a large private server network,what's your excuse for releasing content that almost always is either in broken state,or manage to break something that was working fine before?!
    Read the previous paragraph again.

5. July 4, 2016  
    The only reason i am rattled up is because i sank years in this,and overtime the quality has basically vanished like a fart in the wind,and instead of having the testicular fortitude to come out straight and say that you either don't want to,or lack the ability to manage certain parts of the network,you ban/censor topics or just don't bother to respond.
    I think many of us think this way and have left already for this reason.

6. July 4, 2016  
    I think many of us think this way and have left already for this reason.
    Some people I play with here took off as well, but the few that stay behind is the reason I stay here.
    The staff told us, told them too in game :S we were told our little problem was taken care of but... Nothing :S.
    When the bug happens after we were told, the people that were with us flipped their lid, prompted a different mop realm and said if we are coming to, at the time, I was neutral, but understood where they were coming from.

Ill just wait and see, I mean everything went down February and later, many of us took a break, left elsewhere, etc. This is just coming from the Low Level Community of Frostwolf, we don't want to be forced to be 90 and become puppets in the same rotation as everyone else on FW.

7. July 5, 2016  
    To the extent that you just proved my point. You complain both at the order things are fixed, as well as fixes that break other things. If you had any clue you would understand why one is handled the way it is and why the other can happen. If you wanted to do more than just spew forth complains - which is what your post record is all about - you would inform yourself.

Read the previous paragraph again.
    You should work in PR.
    I don't complain,i state facts.
    This might as well be good ol' molten.

Nobody says anything much as long as there is transparency and clarity in times of delays and/or screwups.
    Instead of doing something to calm people down or perhaps even improve the service,we have a mod trying to deflect as if he was avoidance capped prot warrior.

First 123