1. CP cap bugged to 1650.

As the title says, the CP cap got bugged to 1650 points after the weekely cap restart.

2. I think GM knows don't need to make post will be fixed soon.

3. Soon? what soon? it has been bugging out randomly all the time since their last major content ''update''

4. They will never fix this cap bug , its useless doing arena for higher cap . No mater what rating i am when they reset the bugged cap it goes back to 1800.
    Im at 1.8k still got a **** cap...

5. it has been bugging out randomly all the time since their last major content ''update''
    It is not random. Basically the hotfix to give 2.2k as base Cap to everyone is lost at any weekly reset (for arcane reason) so they have to apply it again everytime
    Edited: June 29, 2016

6. It is not not random. Basically the hotfix to give 2.2k as base Cap to everyone is lost at any weekly reset (for arcane reason) so they have to apply it again everytime
    i thought that it was strange when i logged in and saw the cp reseted, i was expecting to be reseted like 3 hours from now . I guess that the cap reseted earlyer that the fix this time so at 24:00 the cap fix will come online also . I think we just have to wait and hope.

7. It is not not random. Basically the hotfix to give 2.2k as base Cap to everyone is lost at any weekly reset (for arcane reason) so they have to apply it again everytime
    Staff should make this answer an sticky so people can stop panicking every single week

8. Staff should make this answer an sticky so people can stop panicking every single week
    As long as they don't forget it and fix it in the last day prior to reset, ie Tuesday... no problem.

9. This is still not fixed !? I haven't been around for a while , just came to check out the game, logged in, and yeah , wow.... Isn't there a bug tracker report regarding the issue ? I am pretty sure that this has been a known problem for a couple of months now...

10. almost 48 hours past since cap reset, noting changed. they usually fixes it after 3-4 hours later. what is going on? i hope they fix it soon.

11. All I can say is that this thread was forwarded soon after it was created, so the Developers are aware. Beyond that I don't have any information.

12. its just that it can get rather annoying.

13. What about the hotfix ? they usually apply a hotfix after cap resets to fix thi. has it been applied yet?

123 Last