1. What about the hotfix ? they usually apply a hotfix after cap resets to fix thi. has it been applied yet?
    I think you meant bandage,a hotfix is a rushed small patch to fix a certain critical bug,which in this case was never fixed,the bug was just bandaged up.

2. Do we really need to open a new topic every week,but devs already know about this bug,happens every week ,just apply the hotfix after u conquest reset and thats it till u find the fix...

3. Thank you @Obnoxious for the feedback, it is greatly appreciated !

4. July 1, 2016  
    Still nothing...We can't full cap, we cant kill juggernaut....sign.

5. July 2, 2016  

6. July 2, 2016  
    Conquest cap will be fixed in the next season. Take a little break from WoW.
    So now take it easy... go on beach, swim, look for some asses and tits.
    Enjoy the summer! :)

7. July 2, 2016  
    still not fixed.. i sometimes wonder what my donated money goes to

8. July 2, 2016  
    Only 3 days later it's still not fixed ill fkn have to re-cap my every char when it gets fixed and if it gets fixed.
    And hmmm let me guess you're gonna fix it day before the cap reset so no one gets to fully cap their characters...

9. July 2, 2016  
    Only 3 days later it's still not fixed ill fkn have to re-cap my every char when it gets fixed and if it gets fixed.
    And hmmm let me guess you're gonna fix it day before the cap reset so no one gets to fully cap their characters...
    Yeah, like they did in the start. Really f*cking great ...

10. July 3, 2016  
    My chars cp cap got fixed , thank you !

11. July 3, 2016  
    My chars cp cap got fixed , thank you !
    Fixed= no matter what's your rating you get 1800 for arena :)

12. July 4, 2016  
    WHAT needs to be done is a thread whereas players find bugs and make a bug tracker report, then get others to vote up.
    I'm not talking just separate thread, a but a thread dedicated to bug vote ups only, people will post their findings as we vote up.

Why has this not been done?

13. July 4, 2016  
    WHAT needs to be done is a thread whereas players find bugs and make a bug tracker report, then get others to vote up.
    I'm not talking just separate thread, a but a thread dedicated to bug vote ups only, people will post their findings as we vote up.

Why has this not been done?
    Maybe because making posts to beg for votes on the bug tracker is against the rules and will get it deleted/infracted.

14. July 4, 2016  
    Maybe because making posts to beg for votes on the bug tracker is against the rules and will get it deleted/infracted.
    Well dang, mop will be far from fixing then. This will reflect neltharion before moltdown *takes moment to think back*, ya we facked.

15. July 4, 2016  
    Well dang, mop will be far from fixing then. This will reflect neltharion before moltdown *takes moment to think back*, ya we facked.
    Not really. Not because of that at least. Votes in the bug tracker serve to show what the community finds important, but it doesn't means it's what needs to be fixed first for the developers. Yeah, your class might be broken because of an isolated bug, but fixing one that will help with stability, avoid crashes or have an impact much larger on the realm and players will get priority as it should. Plus people are free to go look in the bug tracker to give votes, there's no need to soapbox for them here.

First 123 Last