1. Gold Begging

So anyway, I decided to try out this "gold PLease" story (yes I made a level 1 char took him to lvl 10) went to stormwind and begged for gold in 1 hour I made 4k gold...... Just a social experiment to see what someone can make off begging, let that be a leason for you all who give gold to the beggers, ignore them don't give em anything (1copper is ok) as now I know why they do this I would just like to share the info with all you guys.

2. i help newbies with quest and similar crap, but i will never give gold to some1 low lvl
    only really lazy people are begging - noobs can make easy gold with gathering professions

3. What's the problem man? :P.... I usually give 50g to them . Helping my Horde allies !

4. Already knew this, watched the social experiment irl.
    Spoiler: Show
    I know a guy who visited 48 states in a little over a year, entirely funded by asking.
    Edited: June 30, 2016

5. I dont know why people are begging, you can literally make hundreds of gold using the overpriced AH and selling low-level mats to lazy 80s

6. July 1, 2016  
    My observation is that everybody, including decent people who speak good English, seems to beg nowadays. At this point, a lot of players have already experienced lvling 1-80 in WotLK countless times and they're not patient in reliving the ordeal. Though, most of them are not habitual and only do it if they miss a few gold from buying an important spell or gear.

7. July 1, 2016  
    So anyway, I decided to try out this "gold PLease" story (yes I made a level 1 char took him to lvl 10) went to stormwind and begged for gold in 1 hour I made 4k gold...... Just a social experiment to see what someone can make off begging, let that be a leason for you all who give gold to the beggers, ignore them don't give em anything (1copper is ok) as now I know why they do this I would just like to share the info with all you guys.
    I totally agree mate. Thanks for sharing your experiment