1. My reply was not in any way, an input to the pvp discussion(i dont pvp).
    It was merely a state of "this is a heal that can be use while shapeshifted"

2. Hy fluffy fellas.

There is a question about DKs.
    So, how to rape em as feral? Iam talking about bis mongols with shadowmourne.
    My current gear is 10500 ap, 50% arp and 950 resilence, missing like 5-6 items to be bis.

Damage against DK is really low even with shred spam, meanwhile getting in face hard from gargoyle.
    Any advices pls.
    Dk's and hunters are tricky in duels.
    Against dk, u open with pounce, mangle, rake, tiger's fury, shred and rip. Then you run, and LOS his ***. If he death grips you while u run, u have ur instant root if he didn't use AMS, LOS and heal up. If he sends ghoul at you, mangle, rake it couple times and u have full savage roar + instant heal.
    It's kinda logical, for him to heal himself a lot he needs to hit you, for you to heal urself a lot you need to be away from him.
    Who succeeds in one of those 2 things wins. Cloning gargoyle also helps.
    But yeah, basically it's dot him up then run and LOS him over and over until he has no cd's....then just pop zerk and delete him.

3. Dk's and hunters are tricky in duels.
    Against dk, u open with pounce, mangle, rake, tiger's fury, shred and rip. Then you run, and LOS his ***. If he death grips you while u run, u have ur instant root if he didn't use AMS, LOS and heal up. If he sends ghoul at you, mangle, rake it couple times and u have full savage roar + instant heal.
    It's kinda logical, for him to heal himself a lot he needs to hit you, for you to heal urself a lot you need to be away from him.
    Who succeeds in one of those 2 things wins. Cloning gargoyle also helps.
    But yeah, basically it's dot him up then run and LOS him over and over until he has no cd's....then just pop zerk and delete him.
    That does not work with my gear.
    Each time i open on DK, he trinkets my pounce, pops iceboud and starts bursting.
    And full bis mongol has so huge damage even past 950 resilence + barkskin, so i have only one option - to run away.

Damage against frost stance bis DK is really low with my 50% arp 10500 ap, doubt that will change with really bis gear, Dk requires some tryhardness over him to finish him off, wich is pretty imposible on the battleground.
    I mean, i can always pop fap and rape him, but in fair fight i'am chanceless.

So, does full bis feral have fair chances to rape standart bis uDK without stacking resilence and changing builds ?
    Edited: August 5, 2016

First 12