1. Cata and Pandaria Leveling

Hey guys I'm new in frostwolf and I'm an elem sham lvl 77 named Lavaduck ( horde )
    Im nearly reached 80 and Iam asking about Cataclysm zones : How many bugged Quests are there ? And is Twilight Highlands available ?
    Pandaria zones : I played in other mop Servers and Jade forest is the only as zone with Quests, I need to kill the little Mobs in Dread wastes to reach lvl 90 .. tell me about Pandaria and the zones !!

Peace 😉

2. A couple of weeks ago i leveled a chara..it was pretty do-able..Cata zone was harsh..But i got full heirloom which boosted me..Pandaria is pretty easy.. Cata zones to me are more dreadful..i did some quest in twilight highlands (around 10 quest) including the arena quest..which got me to level 85..It all comes down to how much you wanna Ding 90 :D

3. When you hit lvl 80 take the heroes call Hyjal and do the quest line. You will get to lvl 84 pretty eZ and fast. Ask in global for a lvl 99 to help you for the Twilight Arena and the last % to lvl 85 you can still get in hyjal or go to deepholm.
    At lvl 85 go to the jade forest and ask the flight Master to bring you to Dawns Blossom. Accept all quests there, do the quest lines and it will be easy