1. STUCK, Need help from a game master.

Me and my friend are stuck in the middle of nowhere after trying to enter Scarlet Monastery but right after we entered we all fell down in the middle of nowhere and also died. Couldn't unstuck. Tried to unstuck from the website but it also isn't working. Now we are stuck in some zone, alive but unable to move and under the map. I made a ticket to a GM but no one is answering and 1 day has passed. Please help us and fix our characters. Character names are Dedik and Hsmsu. Thank you.

2. You'll have to send a message/make ticket.

I dunno why there is no death ground that instantly ports you back to the surface in MOP. There's one on retail and wotlk/cata as well, so mop should have one too.

Once a player dies/hits it, they don't continue falling, instead, they are res'd instantly ported to the surface as if they just got ressed by a player.

3. Good luck to get any help, my friend got same problem 1-2 weeks ago, no one answering the ticket or anything so we try to fix it soo many way, but the only working way what working is to kill ur character. we do this: try to get a warlock in ur party then summ ur "bugged" character to elwynn forest maybe, but near to some water, when its done u need a priest to pull ur character underwater with leap of faith, when ur character dies u teleported to graveyard and everything fine again.

Sorry for my bad english i hope u understand / its help.