1. July 2, 2016  
    one more reason why twinking will never be the same as before just like i said my man good luck playing av as 79 btw or getting over 30k hks like you had on your old warrior
    Yea, because the peak of twinking is playing Alterac Valley ;^)

2. July 2, 2016  
    how many wsg have you played since you come back?and that was like a week ago how many hks did u got in that time how many bgs you had won?simple questions just like i said twinking will never be the same as before

3. July 2, 2016  
    how many wsg have you played since you come back?and that was like a week ago how many hks did u got in that time how many bgs you had won?simple questions just like i said twinking will never be the same as before
    today we had like 4 WSG and 2 SOTA, the guild started to get more attention from twinks, had 6 people online today, the guild being like 40 hours old

4. July 2, 2016  
    4wsg that didnt last more then 5min well thats start too i gues one more question a lot of ppl use to have master of wsg now how many ppl have it

5. July 2, 2016  
    Shame,tbcwascool your destiny was to destroy 79s not join them,you let your feelings go away,you are a greedy barbarian.
    All you care is to play for win,easy fights and p2w
    Your ally 79 is paladin,no skill class and one of the best in bracket.
    Your horde 79 is dk lmao,you rolled the most non-skill class
    #70s_remembers
    Never forget,you will pay for this betrayal,
    79s transformed you into playing classes that dont need skill gg.

6. July 2, 2016  
    4wsg that didnt last more then 5min well thats start too i gues one more question a lot of ppl use to have master of wsg now how many ppl have it
    I have master of wsg,how many years your bracket was alive 3? 4? Maybe more,before moltdown,we barely started last year,when most people quit,
    And we are slowly trying to get up
    And twink will never be the same?
    Man,only time will tell,you think 30k hks with like 3 years of twinking on 70 is alot? On 79 there was a twink who had 69k hks,and he returned last week to play again,
    Its easy to say "twinking will never be the same" after 2 wipes,gear removal(personally didnt affected me,but affected other twinks who used the shop)

So give it time... 12k+ population,there is a chance to become greater,new twinks will always come,and the old one will always miss it.

I know you are one of the 70s who goes against 79s,
    Before you say something about us the 79s,look at your 70s which turned to be a 0,no shop,raids buffed,and descouraged playing in a bracket where there are tons of 79s,twinking will never be the same for you 70s,but for 78-79 is a different story.

7. July 2, 2016  
    bossdeboss...yea dude thats why most of the 70s( before and after moltdown) were retri palas cause retri pala is a no skill class =>so according to ur judgement 70s have no skill and play skillless classes.
    also...u said somethin about players lacking skill to compete 70vs70, so they go 79...yea cause 70s classes have all the spells as a 79, but still all i see are prot warriors, rogues, hunts and retri palas.
    will u stop *****ing already, roll a 79 and show those no good skillless amateurs what skill is?

8. July 2, 2016  
    This thread's purpose is to recruit new players to our horde guild, stop this nonsense please.

9. July 3, 2016  
    This thread's purpose is to recruit new players to our horde guild, stop this nonsense please.
    LOL
    You think a post for 79s or 69s will turn into anything other than an argument.

10. July 3, 2016  
    I don't have that of a problem with 79s since I sometimes rekt them on 70 pally. Gives me bit of a true challenge

11. July 3, 2016  
    one twink with master of wsg thats like 1/300 twinks you seems to be realy pro Elypas but yes just like you said bracket is active over 1year and how many ppl got it?that show how active is it 70 or 79 doesnt matter twinking will never be the same twinking is d.e.a.d good luck with playing on unactive bracket.
    P.S Elypas stick to the 80 just like you said in the comments atleast there you can play arena and bgs daily

12. July 3, 2016  
    no twinking is not dead, 70s is dead

13. July 3, 2016  
    ITT: random people who've done nothing to support the 70 community other than whining and bragging are now complaining that their beloved bracket is dead. Good ****ing riddance. Blame the toxic community, not the 79s.

Tbc, good luck with the guild, and just call a mod to clean this **** up already.

14. July 3, 2016  
    ITT: random people who've done nothing to support the 70 community other than whining and bragging are now complaining that their beloved bracket is dead. Good ****ing riddance. Blame the toxic community, not the 79s.

Tbc, good luck with the guild, and just call a mod to clean this **** up already.
    ^ qft .

15. July 3, 2016  
    Bump

Had quite a few bgs today as well <3

First 1234 Last