1. HORDE SIDE - lvl 79 Guild <Great> Icecrown realm

Hello guys, due to low activity on Horde side in the 70-79 bracket, I decided to create a guild for level 79 guilds.

Everyone is welcome to join, PM me ingame, I play under the name of '' Tbcwascool''.

Please no drama, if you are a level 70 twink who hates 79 twinks please don't write disrespectful comments or they will get deleted by a moderator.
    Edited: July 11, 2016

2. Gl with guild
    Dude thats not an inspirational/motivational name for a guild,horde 79s lacks morale my man.

Also say what time you guys will mostly play so we can open bgs

3. What the duck is this..duck 79s! jk kek.
    GL TBC finally making your return better than ever? :^p

4. Gl with guild
    Dude thats not an inspirational/motivational name for a guild,horde 79s lacks morale my man.

Also say what time you guys will mostly play so we can open bgs
    Who needs motivation when you got a big D

5. About damn time fgt, just hope hordes get out from their fckin-g cave and queue for some good bgs.

Oh btw, prepare your an-us to get rekt, sadly you share the same destiny as hordes.

Always yours, Hyper ;)

6. July 1, 2016  
    You destroyed 70s,shame on you tbcwascool,i hope you get what you deserve for this,you wer meant to destroy the 79s not join them :(
    I am off,sorounded by traitors and greedy people for power because they dont have skill to compete on 70v70 but making 79 to have an unfair advantage.
    Shame.

7. July 1, 2016  
    You destroyed 70s,shame on you tbcwascool,i hope you get what you deserve for this,you wer meant to destroy the 79s not join them :(
    I am off,sorounded by traitors and greedy people for power because they dont have skill to compete on 70v70 but making 79 to have an unfair advantage.
    Shame.
    stay away from this thread please.

8. July 1, 2016  
    stay away from this thread please.
    I will dont worry,but when i return i will kill your 79,you will die of shame pwned by a 70.
    Stay low enjoy unfair fights.
    Gl on a bracket dead,without 70s the 70-79 bracket cant breath.

9. July 1, 2016  
    Bump.

The recruiting is going pretty well, it's been 24 hours and we got 12 members so far, some of which are already BIS and ready for battlegrounds
    Edited: July 1, 2016 Reason: i love penis

10. July 2, 2016  
    Back in the game in he know twinking will never be the same as before.You know what will happen you are your boyfriends will be active only in summer untill school start then kids will start going on school again and puff nothing evry year same story monkey see monkey do

11. July 2, 2016  
    Back in the game in he know twinking will never be the same as before.You know what will happen you are your boyfriends will be active only in summer untill school start then kids will start going on school again and puff nothing evry year same story monkey see monkey do
    How will it not be the same haha? Considering this realm gets like 10k+ people online, there should be more twinks than ever, brain, use it

12. July 2, 2016  
    How will it not be the same haha? Considering this realm gets like 10k+ people online, there should be more twinks than ever, brain, use it
    how i will tell you how first of all look at your lvl you always talked sh!t about 79 now you are one of them hmm haha remember you had like +30k hks now how much you have?or remember we use to play AV as twinks now what you are playnig beside afking in durotar or elwynn forest?

13. July 2, 2016  
    70s are done my man, brutal is no longer obtainable by voting, raids apparently got buffed.

14. July 2, 2016  
    one more reason why twinking will never be the same as before just like i said my man good luck playing av as 79 btw or getting over 30k hks like you had on your old warrior

15. July 2, 2016  

123 ... Last