1. July 1, 2016  

thought i'dd share with you one of my songs ( RAP )

hello am Radmo i play on icecrown lvl 70 only atm am 21 years old i live in Algeria ( thats in north Africa also the country of Riyad Mahrez best football player in England atm :D ) anyway i thought i'dd share with our great community one of my songs wich is in english i started rapping only 2 months ago but i write since few years now your constructive critics and opinions are all welcome to help me imrpove have a nice day guys <3

2. July 3, 2016  
    Catchy melody, nice beat, the theme of the text is good I don't know is it possible to pronounce the words even more clearly considering the speed. Keep up the good work!

3. July 3, 2016  
    encouraging <3 thanks bro :)
    yeh i need to practice my english a bit more i only learned it from movies and songs lol
    here we speak arabic and french :/

4. July 3, 2016  
    It's sister and you are very welcome. It is very commendable that you rap so well in a language that is not your native. I'd be curious to hear the Arabic version too :)

5. July 3, 2016  
    lol :p thanks and here u go , An arabic song of moine this was my first one ever 2 months ago !

6. July 5, 2016  
    First of all, a7la ta7iya lel Gaza2er min Masr :D

Honestly I don't like rap in general but I admire your talent and appreciate your work so far, both songs are indeed catchy and the lyrics are meaningful even though I'm having difficulties fully understanding the Algerian accent. If you've got something further so share feel free to link it in here or via PM. Do you sing in French as well?

7. July 6, 2016  
    tisslam akhi :)

Thanks bro its realy nice to read such supporting comments :)
    yeh i have 2 other songs in the same channel bro you can check them out , and yes i rap in french too i have 3 or 4 songs rdy i just didnt post them yet on youtube maybe next month or smth like that ^^

8. My Recent french song :
    what do you think ? feel free to comment plz