1. July 1, 2016  

Talentless DKs

Basically what i'm trying to say is you aren't really good at this game your character is just OP.

2. July 1, 2016  
    breaking news, DK is not skillbased class
    Edited: July 1, 2016

3. July 1, 2016  
    I assume the op got rekt by a dk

4. July 1, 2016  
    Basically what i'm trying to say is you aren't really good at this game your character is just OP.
    Feel the same way about ret paladins they just bubble and heal themselves by the way what class do you play?

5. July 1, 2016  

6. July 1, 2016  
    Ye you right,you dont complain when you win a random nub dk,but when you get rekt by a pro one,you complain.
    Kek.

7. July 1, 2016  
    breaking news, DK is not skillbased class
    Its a game afterall easy to become "op" if you dedicate few hours a day for the specific class spec.
    It will take months maybe a year to "master" it.

@Condrius,the class you dont play is always the most overpowered be it dk or any other class ;)

8. July 1, 2016  
    Alliance or Horde, I just slaughter all the DKs.

9. July 1, 2016  
    Feel the same way about ret paladins they just bubble
    Time is roll priest ;)

10. July 1, 2016  
    Even tho its a butthurt thread and it shouldnt even exist, dont you think you should've posted it in the PvP section? Oh, and as for the DKs, hate to break it to you but Blizzard WANTED DKS TO BE OP since it was a Hero/Heroic class so you should be thankful that you're not facing s5/s6 dks

11. July 1, 2016  
    DKs can't do anything when the angels bless me with the wings and the power of light. Their unholy darkness will perish into ashes by the retribution of holy light.

12. July 1, 2016  
    DKs can't do anything when the angels bless me with the wings and the power of light. Their unholy darkness will perish into ashes by the retribution of holy light.
    Rolling a paladin is also a good choice as most of the time a good paladin will prevail over a dk

13. July 1, 2016  
    I agree.Everyone should do the same.

14. July 1, 2016  
    Even tho its a butthurt thread and it shouldnt even exist, dont you think you should've posted it in the PvP section? Oh, and as for the DKs, hate to break it to you but Blizzard WANTED DKS TO BE OP since it was a Hero/Heroic class so you should be thankful that you're not facing s5/s6 dks
    Legend says in legion we gonna get demon hunter.

15. July 1, 2016  
    Legend says in legion we gonna get demon hunter.
    And they'll probably be overpowered the first 3 months or so, we all know how it is

123 ... Last