1. Dike as DK you use Skeleton and Sindras trinket vs casters and vs melee skeleton and bauble. kappa

2. Dike as DK you use Skeleton and Sindras trinket vs casters and vs melee skeleton and bauble. kappa
    and participating gay parades

3. and participating gay parades
    haha yeaps and OH, you go frost presence too 10/10 great duels.

4. have u never seen arms warriors with corroded skeleton key in duel? this trink is like mandotory for duel-hero dk spec (uh with rune tap) since ur rune tap scales with stamina with addition of nice absorb =D
    Man,you're joking right?
    You realise this is not a mandatory lol,if dk vs dk,you are not gonna win because of 6k absorbs and because stamina(wtf stamina) because dk will heal 1-2k more kek.
    At the end you gonna lose.,i am talking about dkvdk or retvdk,
    It could be nice vs warriors,but not vs same class.

5. and participating gay parades
    That made me giggle,more... than portugal won euro tonight srs.. :D

6. >Implying all Death knight players are talentless
    >Probably rolls a warr or hunter
    >Got rekt by a DK and cannot believe how effortless the DK made it seem

LUL, RIP mate.

7. Man,you're joking right?
    You realise this is not a mandatory lol,if dk vs dk,you are not gonna win because of 6k absorbs and because stamina(wtf stamina) because dk will heal 1-2k more kek.
    At the end you gonna lose..
    no, u're not gonno loose, cuz u will never die. duel-hero spec - simple as ****

8. All those dk haters are just nonskills who get rekt by good dk, nothing more to say. And who cares about duels ? Keep calm and spam arenas. Dk is a gay class ? What about ret paladin play with bauble of true blood and stay whole duel with 1h + shield and seal of light ? Its the most gay thing in WoW, more gay than frost mage\sp in arena.

9. What about ret paladin play with bauble of true blood and stay whole duel with 1h + shield and seal of light ?
    Blood spec is worse.
    Prolly it will be shocking for you, but paladin requires more tryhardnes due to high amount of anticlasses.

All those dk haters are just nonskills who get rekt by good dk
    Sad to see your class is noobfriendly and requires less skillcap compare other classes ?
    I get you, kid, you thought you are cool because you are raping others, but fact is - your class is a faceroll machine for autists.
    Edited: July 28, 2016

10. Sad to see your class is noobfriendly and requires less skillcap compare other classes ?
    I get you, kid, you thought you are cool because you are raping others, but fact is - your class is a faceroll machine for autists.
    So I am an autist(?) for playing DK and liking the gameplay? Oh okay so one HAS to play a high skill-cap class like lock or rogue, then we are not autists(again - ??) anymore? It must seem pretty sunny with your head right up your arse, but I can assure you the sun does not shine from there. ;)

11. Dk was made because Blizzard wanted casuals to feel skilled in PvP.

/thread

12. Dk was made because Blizzard wanted casuals to feel skilled in PvP.

/thread
    We're playing on post nerf patch , so what you just said is invalid :D

First ... 234