1. July 1, 2016  

First time WoW, hello there!

Hey there, Warmane community!

After a long time, I've finally decided to play WoW.

As Turkey, where I live in, sucks in currency, not only expensive gameplay for my country but also slow network speed, I wasn't able to play WoW even though I've always knew about it. Beginning of this year, I thought that I can start the game in a private server; however, I didn't started the game since I had an university exam. Finally, it just end up. I have gathered some of my friends and just started the game yet.

It's Kerim, playing in Lordaeron, currently 15 Level. IGN: Spheric. (Priest)

To be honest, I was thinking like "overhyped", "exaggerated" about World of Warcraft. You know, popular things are usually are exaggerated. Well, I've been playing for 2 days and I just realized prejudice against WoW is just bull****. You got what I mean. :D This game is hilarious, amazing. Especially with rich community of Warmane.

Whatever, any kind of in-game help would be great.(Material or spiritual lol.) Lots of question comes to my mind during the game, so it would be great if you share your in-games with me. By the way, I am looking for a "newbie welcomer" guild.

Eventually, HELLO WARMANE!

2. July 1, 2016  
    Welcome! I'm currently starting over again, I'd love to help, but sadly I'm on Icrcrown D: You can still ask me questions and such. Good luck in-game!

3. July 1, 2016  
    Hey there, Warmane community!

After a long time, I've finally decided to play WoW.

As Turkey, where I live in, sucks in currency, not only expensive gameplay for my country but also slow network speed, I wasn't able to play WoW even though I've always knew about it. Beginning of this year, I thought that I can start the game in a private server; however, I didn't started the game since I had an university exam. Finally, it just end up. I have gathered some of my friends and just started the game yet.

It's Kerim, playing in Lordaeron, currently 15 Level. IGN: Spheric. (Priest)

To be honest, I was thinking like "overhyped", "exaggerated" about World of Warcraft. You know, popular things are usually are exaggerated. Well, I've been playing for 2 days and I just realized prejudice against WoW is just bull****. You got what I mean. :D This game is hilarious, amazing. Especially with rich community of Warmane.

Whatever, any kind of in-game help would be great.(Material or spiritual lol.) Lots of question comes to my mind during the game, so it would be great if you share your in-games with me. By the way, I am looking for a "newbie welcomer" guild.

Eventually, HELLO WARMANE!
    Welcome!

You can join our guild, if you wish to. We're friendly and welcome everyone so far. My in-game name is CheesyHuman, feel free to add me :))

4. July 5, 2016  
    Welcome Kerim,

Have fun and enjoy your stay.
    If you're on Horde side I recommend joining the guild "Brotherhood". It's a leveling guild with lots of helping highlevel players and it has a nice community.