1. July 1, 2016  

PvP-poppulation dead

If this continue like that more and more people just move to Icecrown pvp-ers will dissaper.Do not you ageer? The merged of Deathwing and Ragnaros for some people that idea is good-fast levelling=fastest way to go play PvP ofcourse but..At same time that is deadly for Lordaeron and especially for PvP.
    I mean you just decide to left one of the "BEST realm" 1x- with really nice scripted levelling quest and PvP.I mean WHY? Cuz lvling are so bored and slowly???
    This is one of important part of the GAME! Remember...Oh wait wait you think when you pay for some gear from shop that will make you rank-1 Gladiator?
    Then you are totally live in "Lie".I saw 2 kids in twitch they was probably -13y-15y Fdruid and Awarrior with full wrath and heroic pve wep and pve offparts and guess what ?They have like 1000-1500 arena raiting 9wins-34lose- 12 wins probably vs ungeared people no joke-Warrior-clicker+he use his trinket insignia trinket at sap or at frost nova at beginningafter that he cry why he is so bad-Fdudu was with same problems ....REMEMBER I DO NOT TRY TO RUSH ANY SERVER REPUTATION! Just i want to be 100% honest with you guys! Cuz i want a Lordaeron to be saved..Cuz i feel we play now at PvE server not PvP.
    Lesson-
    Levelling-From ["BORED.."]levelling you will heap some pvp experience don't worry...
    PvP for adult- Slowly but glorious you will become good player just believe me..it will better when you go versus better players not vs pay-to-win+kids.
    Let's try to save PvP poppulation in Lordaeron!Thank you for reading this. P.S-Sorry for broken english.....XD.I hope you can understand me.

2. July 1, 2016  
    Fixed it for you bro. :)

If the continuation of more and more people moving to Icecrown does not stop pvp-ers in Lordaeron will disappear. Don't you agree? The merging of Deathwing and Ragnaros was a good thing for some people in regards that the faster you level to 80 the faster you can go PvP but... at the same time that is detrimental to Lordaeron and especially PvP in Lordaeron. So you decide to leave one of the BEST 1x rated realm out there that is nicely scripted concerning quests and PvP. But WHY? Because leveling is boring and is slow?
    Leveling is one of the most important parts of the GAME! Remember.... Oh wait wait so you think if you pay for some gear from the shop that will make you rank 1Gladiator?
    Then you are totally living a lie. I saw 2 kids on Twitch. They were probably 13-15 years old. A Feral Druid and Arms Warrior with full Wrathful and Heroic PvE weapons and pve off-parts. And guess what? They had like 1000-1500 arena rating. 9 wins and 34 losses. Wins against probably ungeared people. Warrior was a clicker and used his trinket on a sap or at frost nova at the beginning, no joke. After that he cried asking why is he so bad. Feral druid had the same problems. REMEMBER I DO NOT TRY TO PROMOTE ANY REALM REPUTATION! I just want to be 100% honest with you guys! Because i want Lordaeron to be saved. Because i feel that we play on a strongly PvE oriented realm and much less PvP oriented one.
    Listen. Leveling from 1-80 will give you the necessary experience regarding PvP, don't worry. Slowly you will become a good PvP player, believe me. It will be better if you go against better players than vs. pay-to-win + kids.
    Let's try to save PvP population in Lordearon! Thank you for reading this.

3. July 1, 2016  
    No1 actually levels on lordaeron, most of them boosts atleast till level 60 by mobtag. Also leveling all over again the same content is just too boring. No ty, dont want an elitist nerd community, besides lordaeron dosent need casuals, so let them elitists be with their own kind...

4. July 1, 2016  
    I don't get it . Just because the content is more challenging doesn't mean that everyone that plays on Lord is an elitist jerk , that is like calling every single hardcore guild on retail (paragon and method for instance) elitist , even on Icecrown content is buffed so whats the problem ???

5. July 1, 2016  
    If this continue like that more and more people just move to Icecrown pvp-ers will dissaper.Do not you ageer? The merged of Deathwing and Ragnaros for some people that idea is good-fast levelling=fastest way to go play PvP ofcourse but..At same time that is deadly for Lordaeron and especially for PvP.
    I mean you just decide to left one of the "BEST realm" 1x- with really nice scripted levelling quest and PvP.I mean WHY? Cuz lvling are so bored and slowly???
    This is one of important part of the GAME! Remember...Oh wait wait you think when you pay for some gear from shop that will make you rank-1 Gladiator?
    Then you are totally live in "Lie".I saw 2 kids in twitch they was probably -13y-15y Fdruid and Awarrior with full wrath and heroic pve wep and pve offparts and guess what ?They have like 1000-1500 arena raiting 9wins-34lose- 12 wins probably vs ungeared people no joke-Warrior-clicker+he use his trinket insignia trinket at sap or at frost nova at beginningafter that he cry why he is so bad-Fdudu was with same problems ....REMEMBER I DO NOT TRY TO RUSH ANY SERVER REPUTATION! Just i want to be 100% honest with you guys! Cuz i want a Lordaeron to be saved..Cuz i feel we play now at PvE server not PvP.
    Lesson-
    Levelling-From ["BORED.."]levelling you will heap some pvp experience don't worry...
    PvP for adult- Slowly but glorious you will become good player just believe me..it will better when you go versus better players not vs pay-to-win+kids.
    Let's try to save PvP poppulation in Lordaeron!Thank you for reading this. P.S-Sorry for broken english.....XD.I hope you can understand me.
    cool story bro

6. July 1, 2016  
    The problem, cant find a normal HC group, 3/5 groups will have elitist ragequiters upon a single wipe. Just check for yourself in global chat all the guild recruitements, obvisously this realm is very repelling to new players

7. July 1, 2016  
    Guild recruitment is more repelling to certain classes and specializations of classes i would say rather than new players.

8. July 2, 2016  
    I dont have 3 years to level up there. I would play if i can pay for level up. I have a life you know, job, familly. I don't care for gear, but leveling up will take at least 3 months for me and i just don't want to sit and play something thats boring for 3 months..

9. July 2, 2016  
    I have characters on both Lordaeron and Icecrown and it's fairly simple, if you want hardcore pve, go lordaeron, if you want pvp, go icecrown (or blackrock).

The reasons why most pvp players prefer Icecrown:
    - Faster leveling. If you want to do max level pvp and occasional random other stuff, there's really no need to go x1 rates.
    - More active pvp. When lordaeron has ~3BGs running, Icecrown has ~6BGs running. Lordaeron only has active 2v2, but Icecrown has active 2v2 and 3v3.
    - Vote points. On Icecrown you can get some pve items that you need for your pvp gear without raiding.

A Feral Druid and Arms Warrior with full Wrathful and Heroic PvE weapons and pve off-parts. And guess what? They had like 1000-1500 arena rating.
    Great! If they donated for their gear, they are funding warmane servers, good for them. (And good for everyone else too, without donaters, there would be no servers for us to play on.) Both servers have amazing players, awfull players and average players.

EDIT:
    One other thing. Some classes, especially casters that prefer haste, will have a much better time on Icecrown with relentless/wrathfull gear than on Lordaeron with deadly/furious gear, because there was no haste offsets before relentless season. (Obviously this wont be a big issue, since Lordaeron will get haste offsets next season as well.)
    Edited: July 2, 2016

10. July 2, 2016  
    Overboosted DK and BM hunters,

Most of the Ladder Pally + Hunter or DK or jus double dps with DK and Hunter.

Sorry Brah but there is no reason for casters to play on furious season with some bigger progress.

And there is no events for pvp players too so what you expect? Better go Blackrock and play for flush once a week on Lordareon untill Rele season.

11. July 2, 2016  
    Leveling from 1-80 will give you the necessary experience regarding PvP
    haha oh wow

boar killing surely gives pvp expirience

12. July 2, 2016  
    hahah, didn't read
    meanwhile joined a bg and won

hahah, didn't read, had fun

pvp dyin-WAITWHAT? are you stupid or just insane?

13. July 2, 2016  

14. July 2, 2016  
    I dont have 3 years to level up there. I would play if i can pay for level up. I have a life you know, job, familly. I don't care for gear, but leveling up will take at least 3 months for me and i just don't want to sit and play something thats boring for 3 months..
    what he said. and opening RDF for example would bring people back.

15. July 2, 2016  
    Pvp player wants to start pvp asap, instead of wasting 3+ months for boring leveling.
    Add here ****ty disbalanced gear level and you get whole picture.

12 Last