1. July 1, 2016  

Bg enh shaman stats

Hi all, i finally got my enhacement shaman to 5k gs for BGs, and my plan was to stack AP and crit ( already have 6.8 hit), then i saw everyone saying to stack AP and haste and around 200 expertise rating, and now i'm confuzzled.

I have 2x 1h weapons, each 2.6 speed with berserker enchants, the gear doesn't give much leeway in the choice between hasre and crit, since all the enh shaman pvp gear has AP and crit and very little haste, what remains is the enchants amd gems to play with and possibly a trinket, so what should i be doing??, do stack haste or crit??, how much expertise rating do i need if any??, do i need any spell pen or arp??

2. July 2, 2016  
    With 5k gs u should stack only resilience and stamina until u have at least 1200 resilience and 25k hp because otherwise well geared opponents will just global u. Afterwards u can care about offensive stats.

I wouldnt get expertice for pvp. Its only neccesary in pve.
    If u have the choice between haste and crit then choose haste. Haste increase ur auto attack swing speed and consequently the amount of WF and maelstrom procs. In addition haste reduce the GCD of ur abilitys and therefore makes u able to spam purge faster which is ur most important offensive ability.
    Get at least 75 spell pen because opponents can resist ur hex, purge and offensive magic spells.
    Arp is useful against plate opponents. Especially when u play 2s together with a healer u should get some pve off parts with arp, dont gem for arp though.

There is no best stat for enh shami. It always depends on ur setup and playstyle. Its usually better to balance the stats out than going for just one stat. For exp when u have a high amount of ap then gem for haste and vice versa.
    Edited: July 2, 2016

3. July 2, 2016  
    haste? realy how u will get enof haste without loose spen hit and resilince.
    Who against u will use it? versus shadowmourn wrath plate wich 1400 resilince?
    U minimal need personal healer and some warrior our rougue to survive if we talk about normal pvp not about hiting 2k gs dummys what sitting afk.
    And you survive bring nothing coz u cant do enof damage xD

4. July 2, 2016  
    haste? realy how u will get enof haste without loose spen hit and resilince.
    By getting Pve off parts with haste, gems with haste or http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=50355.
    Getting some pve off parts is only advisable when u have already the complete wrathful set because otherwise ull lack resilience.

The rest of ur post i didnt understand.
    Edited: July 2, 2016

5. July 2, 2016  
    Guys please remember, i'm not talking about arena, i'm specifically talking about battlegrounds.

6. July 2, 2016  
    Guys please remember, i'm not talking about arena, i'm specifically talking about battlegrounds.
    The only major difference is that you might not need as much resilience in BGs since it's much more casual, (being melee you do need a lot, but maybe not as much as in arenas). What stats to go for doesn't really change. Check up the 2v2 or 3v3 ladder and see if there's some enh shammys that you can inspect from the armory.

7. July 2, 2016  
    You can inspect my shaman from armory. Name is soilworke. I have many different gears on it, but main idea have been balancing.

Try to get atk speed as close to 1,5 as u can with flurry and other procs. Dont go under 1,5 since then u`ll miss windfury procs.

Arp in bg aint rly worth it. Better to stack resilience there. In arenas arp is more useful.

8. July 2, 2016  
    Check up the 2v2 or 3v3 ladder and see if there's some enh shammys that you can inspect from the armory.
    to see that nobody paly enha on icrown arena xD

9. July 2, 2016  
    And still about resilience. When i was at 5k + i stacked it mostly since u wont be able to get enough hits to proc maelstorms to stay alive without proper atk speed.

At so called bis gear u should have about
    5,5k - 6k atk pwr
    1,5 sec atk speed while proccing flurry.
    5% hit.
    10-20% arp
    Very important 1k minium resilience or u will feel like being 1 shotted all the time.

About spell pen.. idk, havent noticed any real difference with 0 or 75. Maybe few frost shocks resisted but nothing else since u will purge most buffs.

And offtopic. Nice to hear others making enhas too :) been feeling lonely.

10. July 2, 2016  
    Ppl dont play enha since they havent enough patience to learn it. Its clearly hardest class to main. Ive been playing it like 5 years for now and still alot to learn. And dont worry, after my partner gets gear u will see us there ;)

11. July 2, 2016  
    I am sitting slightly above 600 resilience atm, in the process of getting more.

Enhancement has its moments, it certainly is not as easy mode as the 3 button ele, but there's so much utility, and enh generally feels so much more satisfying when you get kills with.

I'm having so much fun with it, i may eventually get into arena :)

12. July 2, 2016  
    I am sitting slightly above 600 resilience atm, in the process of getting more.
    With such a low gear u should only focus on stacking resilience and stamina.

U really want to play enh in bgs? I would reconsider that. Its really the by far worst spec for bgs.
    Low single target dmg, no aoe dmg, bad survivability and the disadvantge to be a melee class make enh shami really terrible for bgs.

13. July 2, 2016  
    Firstly, i'm still in the process of acquiring the enhancement gear and rings and trinkets for it, as the 5k gs still has some of my ele spec pieces, simply because the stats are not wasted and everything else is inferior.

Secondly, yes, enh shaman in BGs isn't as easy as ele, and ele is pretty much useful in all BGs while enhancement isn't (looking at you AV), but i've uad games where i went 14:2 and 6:0, and i had more fun with it.

The moment when i pop my wolves and ruin someone's day with all the stuns and slows and purges, best thing ever, you just can't do that with ele.

14. July 2, 2016  
    With that low gear. U should stack resil yeah. And for jakkre. I still manage to bw in top kills etc in most bgs. Av is also fun. But there i use my 1,4k resil set so i can be tanky like warriors/dk.

15. July 4, 2016  
    My favorite stuff as enha on bg
    step one summon wolfs
    step two they randomly jump first target what is close
    step three double doudge miss our parry wich bash xD
    great success