1. July 2, 2016  

progressive scripting

Just wanted to ask if there will be any actions taken to get rid of scripters?

Like literally any warrior which played on 1.6 mmr with bis gear & 500 games before a few months suddenly 0.01 overpowers into cast &/ shieldbashes when no hunger for blood proc / instantly charging succubus or bashing it into cast or when party 1-3 is seduced/intimidating shout 0.01 sec after shadowfiend popped up instant/ heroic throws/demoshouts rogues vanish all day / intervenes every single scatter in 0.1 sec/ and yes - on iceblock or bubble they also suddenly cancelaura their bladestorm for a shattering throw,which is a automatic aswell/ spellreflect deep/poly/hex in last 0.1 of cast (yeah what a awesome timing,(always) :)

Nevermind of the dks which mindfreeze u in 0.1 sec of a cast and stomp totems with their pet all day

Indeed I know what a prekick looks like,and that people can predict when someone is forced to cast or has to mass dispel or whatever (md is like 0.35sec) and i really dont see a reason to interrupt it unless u want to backup ur mates bubble/block/hop or whatever - but with both people with 0 debuffs & 100% i doubt thats necessary and it still gets kicked (yup,even tried it with a stopcast macro pressing twice - still kicked) :D

Ive seen 1-2 locks here instantly demoport dance+cheapshot & instant stopcast&coe reflects/ground/stomp totems with pet - not to forget the stopcast seduce + reseduce on swd and 0.1 spelllocks

List growing every day & night - whom do I pm for video material?
    arena used to be fun,but yeah nowadays everything is flooded with scripts 1500 players rise up to 1900 (no,not on blackrock - there they still cant pass 1.6) -

Would be awesome if we could have some kind of pvp gm which knows his stuff (no,im not talking about max dpsoutput @ saurfang so he can look into this kind of stuff)

Its sad blackrock is full of these script****s and so is icecrown now :(

well just my 2 cents - I hope somehow you manage to detect that **** soon & make arena competitive again and not automated

2. July 2, 2016  

3. July 2, 2016  
    I see it too man. Dk dismounting from the air to open on someone, falling far enough to kill anyone with no slow fall or other spell / trinket and losing 0 health. It gets old, seems like it might just be something we have to deal with.

4. July 2, 2016  
    Im afraid that many scripters who played previously on AT/Blackrock are playing now on icecrown.

5. July 2, 2016  
    what are you talking about rofl
    warmane can not ban fishbotters with obvious proofs, always "we will investigate blah blah", do you really think they will ban scripters ?

6. July 2, 2016  
    warmane can not ban fishbotters with obvious proofs, always "we will investigate blah blah", do you really think they will ban scripters ?
    Well, even tho his post will have next to zero impact, someone has to start... Situation is pretty rough, and the only solution I see here is to assign a dedicated GM just to look into these things. #IRRELEVANT

7. July 2, 2016  
    iSullivan
    Permanent ip and account bans if there is solid proof, a 1 week ban wont stop anyone scripting.

8. July 2, 2016  
    Permanent ip and account bans if there is solid proof, a 1 week ban wont stop anyone scripting.
    Dont be naive, warmane wont perma ban donators. If they do/can do something at all it will be temporary ban with unban option for coins.

9. July 2, 2016  
    Both Stream and Program are against scripts and make fun of scripters quite often.

This title should be progressive crybabies. Everytime you get outplayed = SCRIPTER BAN THEM

Im not denying the overwhelming amount of scripting here, its the reason I DONT play arena on warmane. But I suggest you go back to retail if you want handouts.

10. July 2, 2016  
    Well he stated that he has some video material, so... If it proves they do something fishy, that should be enough.

11. July 2, 2016  
    its called pay to win for a very good reason topkek:)))

12. July 2, 2016  
    Whenever you put a competitive environment in a game filled with miserable failed in life nerds, the only thing you can expect is them to get their numbers at whatever the cost to feel that they are worth something. You should not ban them since they might snap and shoot up the place. So let them be and you can feel safe at school with no bullets flying around.
    Edited: July 2, 2016

13. July 2, 2016  
    If my priest/Mage team queued at 4am to farm plebs and got my *** handed to me by a 3rd tier comp I'd come here and make cries about scripters too.

You won't share the video because you are embarrassed of your gameplay, hence the accusations.

****ters never take responsibility for their shortcomings, it's always the other...

14. July 2, 2016  
    This is what you get wen you play at lesser level Private wow server.Its not bad because of how game runs,its bad because how in my opinion Kaer and his staff respond (if at all)to player base. Examples-->
    Wen a mtbx/multi box players(What i don't mind my self) make WG zone not playable,some times for weeks regularly(A content warmane worked hard on just so ppl enter it once to die in gy from mtbx and never come back again)And thas ppl come forums ask whats the thing how can that be and ect,just to face reply from a random modarator.Kh khm it were in retail so,,, duno ;ooo...nvm the fact we are in private server!

Scripters and hackers and all that good stuff.Same thing,they are afraid to lose ppl and money.Its not allowed to make posts of videos,screanshots that show ppl cheating,abusing/exploiting,most likely because then they would have to well....you know actually ban them and That's aloooooot of players,you have to admit it.
    These are just two things and there are many more you think you do but you dont.Its like Warmane said IF you cant pay us enough we can't read.Its all good wen you make money its pure logic you don't run warmane four funz.But i believe if you tried listen to player base,got if not get rid off toxic players(no not trolls but hax,mtbx,scripts and other,,i will say trash xD can't come up with better tearm)but atlest limit them.No mtbx in wintergrasp,sure let them raid towns and bgs but wen they sit in enemy grave yard no one can do anything.If not ban scripter's,exploiters at least let people post them in forums and comunty will know them and deal with them in some way.I don't play much wow now days so i dont have what to cry about but i felt to post here to share what i think of it.

This is my all times favorite game and i do thank molten/warmane for it how ever.Wow is getting older and older( and arguably worse).And free to play mmos that don't ask a dime with superior quality content then retail warcraft is growing.People who come here at warname-molten are ones who seek good old game that they sue to play in back in days and ones that want to know what was this Legendary mmo with 13 ore 12 million subscribers at its peak.But if they come here and see ppl interupting at 0,1 sec,when Tbc boss has farm more hp then some lvl 80s (that i added since ppl from guild im in were crying kil'jaeden had 20 mil ore so hp)put all that crap in same pot and....honestly if i playd retail wow not here at start,and came here at its current state i would most likely move to next server.

15. July 2, 2016  
    Everyone who I've reported for things like scamming, or botting end up never logging in again after I get a message saying they will investigate. (Try searching their name every so often after the report goes in. If they were botting chances are they will get banned)

123 ... Last