1. July 4, 2016  
    As a Paladin... what's an interrupt? jk, Blood Elf.
    Following that logic, you can count HoJ and Repentance as well since almost every form of CC can be used to interrupt a cast.

2. July 4, 2016  
    No Glads ever QQed like you are. They never came to main forums and cried like this. Making claims of cheaters because they got beat. They simply dodged or got better... Yet here you are, a washed up rival shedding tears on the forum of a private server, of a 8 year old expansion.

Since we are on the subject of Retail, you are familiar with the tiers of compositions. Mage/Priest of any spec is Tier 1. Ret/DK being tier 3 or otherwise known as GARBAGE. You have 0 excuses dude. 0.

So Mr. Multi Glad, find a ret or dk, get 1750 with Ret/DK comp and THEN we'll talk.

3. July 4, 2016  
    That's funny I am also glad in retail s3+s4 @ doublerogue / rival 2450 3s s6+s7 as ret/rogue/rdru and glad with 2600 in rmp and can also prove 2.4-2.5k exp on multiple chars @ arena tournament.

I'm also pro playing on people's ignorance on forums.

But seriously L O L rival at 2450. GTFO.

THAT 2.2K CHALLENGER THO
    Edited: July 4, 2016

4. July 5, 2016  
    Both Stream and Program are against scripts and make fun of scripters quite often.

This title should be progressive crybabies. Everytime you get outplayed = SCRIPTER BAN THEM

Im not denying the overwhelming amount of scripting here, its the reason I DONT play arena on warmane. But I suggest you go back to retail if you want handouts.
    Program is a scripter. Any disc can tell you that. Will interrupt penance at .001 10/10 times. It's even been on streams.

5. July 5, 2016  
    Sometimes is hard to wake up in the mornin` Forum full qq-ers.I dont wanna hear them anymore.Got you heartbroken, fine,so many babies screamin` cause they seeing destruction before they see a human bein` So they start smokin` weed,They will never get their day Until they learn how to play.
    Edited: July 5, 2016

6. July 5, 2016  
    Program is a scripter. Any disc can tell you that. Will interrupt penance at .001 10/10 times. It's even been on streams.
    Oh yea private server glad, I heard about your stream... of tears.

7. July 5, 2016  
    Following that logic, you can count HoJ and Repentance as well since almost every form of CC can be used to interrupt a cast.
    And people say I'M the one that doesn't know **** about PvP. Just because the spells force the target to stop casting (assuming they don't immune them) doesn't mean they are classified as an interrupt. /facedesk

8. July 5, 2016  
    And people say I'M the one that doesn't know **** about PvP. Just because the spells force the target to stop casting (assuming they don't immune them) doesn't mean they are classified as an interrupt. /facedesk
    http://wow.gamepedia.com/Interrupt you might want to read this

PS: Silence effects and many forms of crowd control such as Fear effects, Horrify effects, Stuns, Incapacitate effects and [Polymorph]/ [Hex] can also be used to interrupt a target's cast. Proper use of these abilities can be very effective for interrupting spellcasting, although they lack the counterspell effect of true interrupts.

Now go back to being "pro".

9. July 5, 2016  
    It's kinda funny that you can read this thread and tell exactly who the cheaters are.

10. July 5, 2016  
    It's kinda funny that you can read this thread and tell exactly who the cheaters are.
    Or exactly who the whining bads are.

Outplayed = Scripter. Don't forget it swine.

Still Loling hard at 2200-2449 challenger, 2450-? Rival, ? Duelist, 2600+ Gladiator.
    Lol.

11. July 6, 2016  

Sound familiar yet?

12. July 6, 2016  

Sound familiar yet?
    nah, its irrelevenant to this thread. its so easy to notice when u just "got outplayed" by legit player and when u just get beated by 1500 noob, carried by scripts kek ( go yolo on 2.2k to see how those warriors are reflecting 7 out 10 intsant spells death coils/HoJ's/etc)

13. July 6, 2016  
    You mean like knowing what the difference is in mechanical effects of certain abilities within the game? I bet you're one of those who think someone's hacking because they immuned one of your CC's.
    Or exactly who the whining bads are.

Outplayed = Scripter. Don't forget it swine.

Still Loling hard at 2200-2449 challenger, 2450-? Rival, ? Duelist, 2600+ Gladiator.
    Lol.
    ^ That.

Sound familiar yet?
    ^ And that.

smh
    Some people are just beyond hope.

14. July 6, 2016  
    Every single time I see one of this threads I feel like shooting myself. Everyone that gets hardcore countered accuses their adversary of scripting.

Yes, there are a lot of scripters and we all know how to apply our common sense and see that. However, since I got accused of being a scripter while playing a full PVE hunter in an arena (from scratch to 2k rating) I just giggle. And I also consider myself a bad PVP'er but knowing when to counter basic stuff doesn't make you a scripter; Makes you being aware and actually play with your eyes open.

http://wow.gamepedia.com/Interrupt you might want to read this

PS: Silence effects and many forms of crowd control such as Fear effects, Horrify effects, Stuns, Incapacitate effects and [Polymorph]/ [Hex] can also be used to interrupt a target's cast. Proper use of these abilities can be very effective for interrupting spellcasting, although they lack the counterspell effect of true interrupts.

As far as I remember, the DIRECT INTERRUPT for Paladins are either Avenger's Shield or Arcane Torrent if you want to include a silence in that list and a special racial.

Repentance and HoJ are considered stuns and just because they can interrupt a cast that doesn't mean they're interrupts. They're similar but not the same thing.

15. July 6, 2016  
    You mean like knowing what the difference is in mechanical effects of certain abilities within the game? I bet you're one of those who think someone's hacking because they immuned one of your CC's.
    Topkek.

@Magaginho: I only mentioned those abilities because he/she mentioned Arcane Torrent as an interrupt, which it isn't. It's a silence effect. Also, HoJ does have interrupt component, for NPCs. Source: http://wotlk.openwow.com/spell=10308

First 1234 Last