1. July 2, 2016  

Changelog update

When will changelog be updated for Cata? It's been long since the last update and release of older content and still no update what has been changed/fixed etc. Pls info.

2. July 2, 2016  
    easy:
    all instances except Molten Core, Blackwing Lair, The Culling of Stratholme and Scholomance are now open and working to a greater or lesser degree
    there have been fixes to most of them that included doublespawn fixes and certain bugs, Naxxrammas closed until larger issues are dealt with

Dragon Soul got badly bugged but is back in working order as of a recent patch

most of the major issues in instances got fixed

most of the crash issues caused by update were resolved within a week or 2

3. July 3, 2016  
    easy:
    all instances except Molten Core, Blackwing Lair, The Culling of Stratholme and Scholomance are now open and working to a greater or lesser degree
    there have been fixes to most of them that included doublespawn fixes and certain bugs, Naxxrammas closed until larger issues are dealt with

Dragon Soul got badly bugged but is back in working order as of a recent patch

most of the major issues in instances got fixed

most of the crash issues caused by update were resolved within a week or 2
    So Dragon Soul is working like it was before? Good to hear that :)

4. July 3, 2016  
    did it friday, well, it's not "like it was before", but it drops motes/valor now and I think DBM works fine now too, don't know about hag hc health or other issues because I just joined at madness for a quick kill (and no, impales don't work properly just yet, had 4 throughout the fight, Shrapnel is annoying too, seems targeting is a bit off and same person can get targeted 3 times in a row, also seems there's no debuffs by ads on the tank so madness is still kinda bad) but at least we're getting motes so queens' aren't 100k gold anymore

5. July 3, 2016  
    Something in the feels tells me there has been an update today or yesterday. Or atleast minor fixes.

6. July 3, 2016  
    Something in the feels tells me there has been an update today or yesterday. Or atleast minor fixes.
    I got disconnected a few times last few days while being afk as I usually am so I can't say if it was a "server reboot in 15 mins to fix ______" or just plain crash

7. July 7, 2016  
    Yah...Whatever happened to this changelog for the cata update? Still in progress??

8. July 8, 2016  
    Yah...Whatever happened to this changelog for the cata update? Still in progress??
    In progress implies theyll bother updating it at all.