1. July 2, 2016  

Multiboxing in Icecrown?

Since the servers are full during most of the day, should we limit or stop multiboxing on servers that are full? Icecrown is consistently PACKED, the past 3 days that i've tried logging in, i have to wait 30mins+. Can something be done about this? I.e. only let people multi 2 accounts or something when the server is close to full?

Idk about you guys, but I'd rather there be actual people behind characters, not 1 person per 5 characters on a server

2. July 2, 2016  
    Yeah.. Because if all boxers were limited to 2 accounts, there would only be 2320 queue instead of 2350 queue, problem solved.

PS. A quote from suggestion section rules. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=241277

Multiboxing - Our policies regarding multiboxing aren't up to discussion. If we decide to change them, we will do so of our own accord. We are more than aware of any and all arguments you might want to make about it.
    Also..

Idk about you guys, but I'd rather there be actual people behind characters, not 1 person per 5 characters on a server
    Really? You don't know about us guys, the people in the multiboxing part of the forum, the people that multibox.

3. July 3, 2016  
    Honestly, I'm not sure why posts such as these aren't just deleted, rather than moved to the boxing forum. They serve only to insult and antagonize. I realize these people are going to come ever so often play here, never contribute and then offer up some "pearl of wisdom" they think they were the first come up with.

I get sick of defending, which i don't anymore. I play how I like.

Post such as these just harass, and in the end, serve no purpose.

Just delete them.

4. July 4, 2016  
    Yeah.. Because if all boxers were limited to 2 accounts, there would only be 2320 queue instead of 2350 queue, problem solved.
    Agrre with you.
    Hate ppl that thinks (topic autor) there are around 2k multiboxers on server.

5. July 6, 2016  
    Since the servers are full during most of the day, should we limit or stop multiboxing on servers that are full? Icecrown is consistently PACKED, the past 3 days that i've tried logging in, i have to wait 30mins+. Can something be done about this? I.e. only let people multi 2 accounts or something when the server is close to full?

It's kind of funny man, but there really aren't nearly as many Multiboxers as you may think on Icecrown and the one's i do know aren't on all that much. I don't think enforcing some new rule or asking the community to change their ways is really going to help anything. Dakmonkey pretty much hit the nail on the head, even if all Multboxers stopped, it wouldn't make a dent in queue times.

6. July 9, 2016  

7. Name of author says all.
    I almost fell off a chair laughing :)

8. Prepared bro hows multiboxing coming along? Ur on icecrown?

9. Prepared bro hows multiboxing coming along? Ur on icecrown?
    I am too busy now to play WoW. Lucky if I get few hours a week. Yeah I am still leveling 50 characters on Icecrown.

Mostly I play on Neltharion killing Alliance Bosses :)