1. July 8, 2016  

85-89 Bracket Bgs and Arena.

Greetings Community,
    I got a question why 85-89 bracket dead I saw so many Alliance twink (85-89) but in horde side its like 2-3 player atm its because people don't know low level battleground and arena works or its just they that all twinkies left already so whatever the reason its fun twinking 85-89 tho so que whenever u get time.
    Have a great month ahead. :)

2. July 8, 2016  
    Because in pvp bracket ( lvl 85-89), the differences caused by the human racial are even bigger. There are not trinkets that act as "trinkets" (at least not that give decent statistics ) for the horde side. Is just a non-sense, you'll feel the injustice (on a xpac where a cc/break is almost crucial) in just 2 minuts. Yeah. twinking is fun, and I've seen some hordes do it at that bracket, but is just not fair.

3. July 8, 2016  
    85-89 is tough for some, others even complain about how they are out-matched by members of the alliance side and from the twinks I've seen on Horde, there is only a few of them while Alliance have major presence of 85+ twinks, which puts a lot of stress on little Horde twinks there.

This is the same for 80-84, however, this not as brutal, but their bracket at long since passed. So far it's just 70-74 that has made a comeback after some months of trial and error, and they BG around times like this as we speak. And in those BGs some heirloom and green gears actually have a fighting chance.

4. July 9, 2016  
    We simply quit because it's bugged (speaking for my friends and guilds)

http://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/6593